Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2019, 02:31 PM   #46
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody33Tx View Post
Nope lol
Sorry to hear that Cody you would’ve thought at least an apology by now but true colors come to light...

I’m now declaring this a cold case 🕵🏻♂️
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 04:03 PM   #47
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

She's got a lot of positive reviews. I'm willing to see her if she already has a room/incall. Rule #1. Don't pre-pay anyone.

She's got a great ass and a very exotic thigh gap.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 02:41 PM   #48
Cody33Tx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Just so everyone knows, she still hasnt sent me my money. Hmm.... Business must be slow, or the staff edit must be expensive!
Cody33Tx is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 03:01 PM   #49
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

That's quite an assumption. True or not I thought we couldnt discuss certain topics.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 03:06 PM   #50
Cody33Tx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

You must really like this chick. I'm telling you, from experience, dont waste your money. Very trashy
Cody33Tx is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 03:16 PM   #51
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Ok bro, you made your point. Speaking of points, I bet you'll get some
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 03:30 PM   #52
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
Ok bro, you made your point. Speaking of points, I bet you'll get some
Bahahahahaha I’m dying
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 09:59 PM   #53
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody33Tx View Post
Just so everyone knows, she still hasnt sent me my money. Hmm.... Business must be slow, or the staff edit must be expensive!
I'm sorry to hear that, Cody. Alize has given her solemn word that she will return your money to you. Have you tried contacting her and asking her for an approximate date of arrival for the expected funds?
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 10:08 PM   #54
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

^^^^ Dude, are you being serious? I can tell him the approximate day when he'll get his money back. It's some day in the month of Neverary.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 10:12 PM   #55
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
^^^^ Dude are you being serious? I can tell him the approximate day when he'll get his money back. It's some day in the month of Neverary.
I agree with you Lucas that the chances of Cody receiving his money back from Alize are low at this point. However, there is a small chance that Alize at this very moment is collecting the necessary funds and is eagerly anticipating the day when she will return Cody's money back to him and thus prove her naysayers wrong. That will be her moment of triumph.
Old 07-08-2019, 12:28 AM   #56
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Maybe she can run a refund special?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 04:32 AM   #57
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
I agree with you Lucas that the chances of Cody receiving his money back from Alize are low at this point. However, there is a small chance that Alize at this very moment is collecting the necessary funds and is eagerly anticipating the day when she will return Cody's money back to him and thus prove her naysayers wrong. That will be her moment of triumph.
You make no sense to me. I doubt anyone gives a shit about it including him at this point. You're the only person who thinks he may get his money back.

Me, I could give a fuck if he gets his money back. He got played. The end.

After the shit he has pulled, I don't blame her for keeping it anyway because of how annoying he is. It's not not like he has handled any of this well.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:57 AM   #58
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
You make no sense to me. I doubt anyone gives a shit about it including him at this point. You're the only person who thinks he may get his money back.

Me, I could give a fuck if he gets his money back. He got played. The end.

After the shit he has pulled, I don't blame the hooker for keeping it anyway for how annoying he is. It's not not like he has handled any of this well.
You have the right to post your opinion here as I have the right to post mine. Your aggressive negative stance towards the OP makes no sense to me either.

Considering he updated this thread (that he started) just a few days ago stating that he still hasn't received his money, I would say that yeah, he still "gives a shit" about getting his money back. When you're robbed of your hard-earned money, you don't tend to forget so easily.

Of course you don't care if the OP gets his money back. It's not your money. You weren't the one who was robbed.

What shit has he pulled? According to Alize, he blew up her phone with texts, calls etc, became upset, and demanded she return his money back immediately. Did Alize find that annoying? Probably but I don't blame him for doing it. I would be upset too if I found out I was robbed and swindled out of my money. Maybe he took it too far but again, that happens at the heat of the moment. I do agree with you that he needs to cut his losses and move on. I hope he's still not blowing up her phone.

What other shit did he pull? Yes he made a big mistake in giving her the money in advance. We've all bashed him enough for that and he's acknowledged his error as well. No point in beating a dead horse. I'm glad he started this alert thread though because it's benefited the whole ECCIE community.

If I'm the only person who thinks he may get his money back, so be it. I'm not afraid to stand alone in this world. As I already told you, Lucas, I know that there's little chance of Cody receiving his money back at this point. However, I don't want to give up on Alize already. Some people take time to gather the necessary money and maybe that's the case with her. It's only been a week so far since she posted in this thread stating that she will return the money.
Old 07-08-2019, 05:02 AM   #59
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

TL; DR. Reading nonsense is boring to me. You've proven that you don't have much to say as far as reality.

Because of the new rules, I can't address people like you accordingly. I'm being nice.

I really miss the old rules but I am not not going to get banned for insulting you because I can tell you're not a bad guy, but just naive as fuck
Old 07-08-2019, 05:19 AM   #60
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
TL; DR. Reading nonsense is boring to me. You've proven that you don't have much to say as far as reality.

Because of the new rules, I can't address people like you accordingly. I'm being nice.

I really miss the old rules
LOL I refuted every single one of your points in a logical systematic manner and that's unrealistic nonsense to you? That just tells me that you can't logically address my points so you want to dismiss it as nonsense. Still, let's just agree to disagree. In any argument, both sides will think they're in the right.

As for your desire to insult me and put me down and wishing the old rules were present so you could do so...well that's on you. I do disagree with you in this case but I don't feel any personal animosity towards you. You've made many posts in the past that I've liked and agreed with and I'm sure I will agree with many of your future posts as well.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women