Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2019, 10:48 AM   #46
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post

Also when she gets out, she will have needs without a way to produce income...so y'all can donate to that as well. Bills...food...transportation. ..health care...etc.

Maybe, you know, she could get a job or earn a living like the rest of us to pay her own damn bills.

And she was obviously generating income in the past - at hourly rates higher than most guys earn who paid to see her. Perhaps she should have saved some of that cash
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 11:50 AM   #47
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Maybe, you know, she could get a job or earn a living like the rest of us to pay her own damn bills.

And she was obviously generating income in the past - at hourly rates higher than most guys earn who paid to see her. Perhaps she should have saved some of that cash
I wonder how much Gabs and DG donated so far?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 02:43 PM   #48
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

A review is not evidence, its hearsay.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 03:28 PM   #49
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

A review is both evidence and hearsay. I would not be surprised alot of reviews are fiction but then you have fools like me foolish enough to write a story true more than I should. And she chewed me out for to much truth on the details. She only wanted me to say she was the girl in the pictures and I had a filthy good time, that despite a handle change the site knows who she is and is one of the girls that the moderators said you do not need to be winded in the Ros. If a woman says she wants no review, I respect her wishes.

A woman I saw last week when she told me about her bust years ago made my skin crawl on what the cop was able to get away with to ensure that arrest. It was definitely not what you saw on MSNBC.
obnoxiousram is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 04:08 PM   #50
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

A review would never be admissible in court, unless you had the reviewer there to testify as to what's in it, and then be available for questioning from the defense.

I'm sure you could use it to profile someone, to provide a heads up towards what they are doing, but, an ad is just as good or better that they are participating in a crime.

I am currently in a civil matter, and I wanted to depose a few folks so that they didn't have to come to court, attorney has already told me, we have to subpoena them, as the statements even notarized would not be acceptable for the exact reason that the people are not there live to be questioned by the other parties attorney.

11. Hearsay Evidence
Hearsay evidence consists of statements made by witnesses who are not present. While hearsay evidence is not admissible in court, it can be relevant and valuable in a workplace investigation where the burden of proof is less robust than in court.

Further, is it "Relevant"?

If someone is being charged for the crime, it would only matter for the particular offense they are being tried for.

Unprovable previous allegations of a crime posted by an unknown person on the internet wouldn't be very relevant to another instance of another crime.

"A woman I saw last week when she told me about her bust years ago made my skin crawl on what the cop was able to get away with to ensure that arrest. It was definitely not what you saw on MSNBC"

Yeah, pretty much nothing is very real about anything MSNBC shows, that's why nobody watches their programming.

And cops lie?

Nooooooooooooooooooo.

Tell me that never happens....
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 04:33 PM   #51
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
The average american can't cough up $500 for an unexpected bill. You are likely corresponding with people in this thread who literally don't have a place to call home. It's not a universal truth in the hobby, because I know providers with a portfolio (finance) to die for. That's rare. More than not are on the "what $500?" end of the spectrum. (my observation is that income isn't the problem. It's a complete inability to control spending)
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 04:57 PM   #52
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
A review would never be admissible in court, unless you had the reviewer there to testify as to what's in it, and then be available for questioning from the defense.
Unless you are poor. Unless if you have children that can be taken away. Unless you are a person living with a disability. Unless... Unless... Unless...

Y'all wanna regurgitate law...however mid 90% of cases end in a plea bargain, guilty or not. What y'all are saying...
That's. Not. How. It. Works. In. Our. World.

Funny how MEN wanna say how it actually works when sex workers get arrested.

She is one of us...and while y'all wanna debate how the law actually works...she's in jail...wanna help me with the bail money? Wanna help with funds for a lawyer? Wanna help pay her bills when she gets out?

SHE WAS ARREETED AFTER COPS FOUND HER REVIEWS. Stop glancing over this fact.

YOUR REVIEWS ARE BEING USED AS EVIDENCE HERE IN PENNSYLVANIA! PERIOD.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 05:00 PM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
The average american can't cough up $500 for an unexpected bill. You are likely corresponding with people in this thread who literally don't have a place to call home. It's not a universal truth in the hobby, because I know providers with a portfolio (finance) to die for. That's rare. More than not are on the "what $500?" end of the spectrum. (my observation is that income isn't the problem. It's a complete inability to control spending)
No, it’s the extracurricular activities that some engage in. That chews up much of what they earn. Not all, but far too many. I’ve seen it up close and personal. I used to think I could help some back in the day. I was just an enabler. But I learned that lesson years ago. I think the one I helped the most actually got her shit together. Not sure. She moved back home and haven’t heard from her. She came from a good family and I’m guessing they took over.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:08 PM   #54
tannana
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
The more salient point is that it isn't any more or less a problem than advertisements.

So, the intersectionalistas who will most likely take the other side of the sanity RE: reviews will have to twist in pretzels, maybe even a balloon animal, to explain how a review is any more likely a precursor to a bust, evidence in a bust, tangentially in the same fucking room as a bust, or more likely to cause cancer than an advertisement. And you know what?

They aren't. The difference is that a provider can control whatever the ad says, whereas the provider cannot control the review.

And that, of the heart of it, is that. It's a pretty transparent attempt to rig the market. It's craven, because it leans on "safety." And it doesn't pass the smell test. The person selling you something doesn't want you to have perfect information.

The complaint probably sets out a full pattern of bad behaviors and habits (or, the piece that we all aren't talking about would suggest so). You could likely delete the reviews and the subject of the article that we aren't talking about finds him/herself in the same overnight accommodations right this very second.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:21 PM   #55
tannana
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
No, it’s the extracurricular activities that some engage in. That chews up much of what they earn. Not all, but far too many.

I'll chalk those into the "inability to control spending" department, although it sure as hell doesn't do a lot for decisionmaking, either.

My understanding is that this particular case which we are most definitely not discussing had charges for both, so perhaps you are on to something.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:18 PM   #56
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'll chalk those into the "inability to control spending" department, although it sure as hell doesn't do a lot for decisionmaking, either.

My understanding is that this particular case which we are most definitely not discussing had charges for both, so perhaps you are on to something.
I know I am. She doesn’t need enablers now. She needs real help. Before it’s too late. And Gabs or DG aren’t capable, or really care.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:56 PM   #57
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The more salient point is that it isn't any more or less a problem than advertisements.
Um...only when ONE person puts an advertisement up...that's one person...when reviews are added, that means there is TWO people...they can, have and will tack on conspiracy charges. But hey...keep on telling me how the fucking system works cause you got Google.

BTW nobody buys the fact that you are "ignoring" me. STOP digging into sex workers personal lives. IT IS STALKERISH AND NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. I mean if you keep digging into their life...don't cry to us when one of them calls your "roommate". Stop stalking sex workers, their business is NOT your business tannana.

Dear lord...you're no better than the stalker provider who had your plate ran and contacted you on your civi Facebook. Unless that was a lie too?
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 10:05 PM   #58
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Now this is getting good.
obnoxiousram is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 11:54 PM   #59
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
And who's fault is it that they can't control their spending and haven't saved some cash?

Certainly not ours.

And it is certainly not our issue to provide them handouts like Gab wants us to - especially when it is likely most of it will go to fund their extra curriculars.

They know how to make money if they need it
Old 05-11-2019, 12:04 AM   #60
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
No, it’s the extracurricular activities that some engage in. That chews up much of what they earn. Not all, but far too many. I’ve seen it up close and personal. I used to think I could help some back in the day. I was just an enabler. But I learned that lesson years ago. I think the one I helped the most actually got her shit together. Not sure. She moved back home and haven’t heard from her. She came from a good family and I’m guessing they took over.
So true Bam, so true.

Yeah, I actually stopped seeing a couple of girls back in the day (who over time started down the wrong path with extracurriculars) because I did not feel comfortable enabling them. You typically can't help them unless they realize there is a problem and want to fix it themselves. Thankfully that happened with one I know. With another, the story had a much sadder outcome

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women