Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60122
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47645
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2019, 11:05 AM   #46
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Im so glad we have such mature posters like you and Eccielover. Hes from Pittsburg, the city where religious expression isn't safe. I see you are from the Valley. Don't we have a "crisis" down there?. Maybe instead of "dressing me down" you should do some community service. Maybe Dr. GuzzleUp can diagnose your condition
You wasted your time posting that nonsense. You proved my point.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 11:23 AM   #47
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
You wasted your time posting that nonsense. You proved my point.
Im so glad we have such mature posters like you and Eccielover. Hes from Pittsburg, the city where religious expression isn't safe. I see you are from the Valley. Don't we have a "crisis" down there?. Maybe instead of "dressing me down" you should do some community service. Maybe Dr. GuzzleUp can diagnose your condition
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 05:48 PM   #48
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thats absolutely pathetic.
Old 03-31-2019, 06:29 PM   #49
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Thats absolutely pathetic.
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 06:56 PM   #50
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am still not impressed.
Old 03-31-2019, 07:23 PM   #51
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I saw a video of her talking about the end of Earth and her voice wasn't synced to her lip movement!
Blame the ventriloquist, not the dummy.
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 09:24 PM   #52
agrarian
Gaining Momentum

I was surprised at the AOC story. I really didn't now much about her story until seeing that (yes, a bit biased) documentary. She's got plenty yet to learn, but she appears to have come up through hard work and good luck. She's not some limelight-chasing lightweight. I am impressed with her raw intellect and her work ethic. She's not a silver spoon. She's funny, sincere, and she has the good looks to captivate even her detractors. The support she quickly attracted among her neighbors in Brooklyn says a lot about her. Brooklyn ain't Kansas City, that's for sure. I'd have to admit it's hipper and edgier and more colorful. It appears they've found a dynamic representative for their viewpoints in DC. A diamond in the rough who will get shinier in a hurry.
agrarian is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 09:32 PM   #53
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrarian View Post
I was surprised at the AOC story. I really didn't now much about her story until seeing that (yes, a bit biased) documentary. She's got plenty yet to learn, but she appears to have come up through hard work and good luck. She's not some limelight-chasing lightweight. I am impressed with her raw intellect and her work ethic. She's not a silver spoon. She's funny, sincere, and she has the good looks to captivate even her detractors. The support she quickly attracted among her neighbors in Brooklyn says a lot about her. Brooklyn ain't Kansas City, that's for sure. I'd have to admit it's hipper and edgier and more colorful. It appears they've found a dynamic representative for their viewpoints in DC. A diamond in the rough who will get shinier in a hurry.

she's a babbling Manchurian candidate idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcqoo0Jn18A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU&t=456s

she's also the greatest gift to American capitalism in 100 years.

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 09:48 PM   #54
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
She's not some limelight-chasing lightweight. I am impressed with her raw intellect
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Chateau Becot posted in this thread where she posed for the cover of the Rolling Stone, Vanity Fair and the Hollywood Reporter in designer clothing. If that's not limelight-chasing, I don't know what is. As to raw intellect, even Donald Trump is head and shoulders smarter than she is. The woman has no common sense and poor analytical skills.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 11:32 PM   #55
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I am impressed with her raw intellect...
Huh? Did you say "raw intellect"? Slow down, agrarian. Try to speak slowly and carefully for Siri. Evidently Siri made a transcription mistake and substituted "intellect" for "ignorance"!

What makes AOC fun to listen to is the certainty with which she spews her nonsense. She is always wrong but never in doubt!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 06:47 AM   #56
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Chateau Becot posted in this thread where she posed for the cover of the Rolling Stone, Vanity Fair and the Hollywood Reporter in designer clothing. If that's not limelight-chasing, I don't know what is. As to raw intellect, even Donald Trump is head and shoulders smarter than she is. The woman has no common sense and poor analytical skills.
Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007.[16] She came in second in the Microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a microbiology research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematodeC. elegans.[17] In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez.[

Wonder if ASTRONOMY magazine plans to plaster

her mug on an upcoming cover?

Naaaaaaaah! The readers / subscribers wouldn't have a clue as to who the f**k she is. Still...kinda funny there's a rock floating out there in space with her name attached to it.....

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 06:55 AM   #57
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
she's a babbling Manchurian candidate idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcqoo0Jn18A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU&t=456s

she's also the greatest gift to American capitalism in 100 years.

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA
Great avatar!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 06:56 AM   #58
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007.[16] She came in second in the Microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a microbiology research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematodeC. elegans.[17] In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez.[

Wonder if ASTRONOMY magazine plans to plaster

her mug on an upcoming cover?

Naaaaaaaah! The readers / subscribers wouldn't have a clue as to who the f**k she is. Still...kinda funny there's a rock floating out there in space with her name attached to it.....

It’s her brain.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 07:37 AM   #59
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007.[16] She came in second in the Microbiology category of the
Ok, maybe she’s smarter than I thought. I stick by the “no common sense” though. Anyone who’d introduce legislation to promote ideas that cost $96 trillion with no idea how to pay the tab is not all there.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 08:49 AM   #60
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
I heard that she was going to spend at least 20 minutes on talking about Mexico paying for a border wall? Lmao. Can you believe any dumb fuck would actually believe that? Lol!!
You're right...why worry about a boarder wall...we'll all be dead in 12 yrs.
bb1961 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women