Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2011, 04:30 PM   #46
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Be nice to the girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbigpapa View Post
Rationalize it all you want, but you were wrong. Also, are you saying you are free of the "misuse others, lie, abuse, steal or just be stupid," part of your post?
Read it again stupid. I didn't say anything about me. I am far from perfect.

Why do you use eccie to check out each girl to see who gives the most enjoyable time, and not steal from you? Could it be a need to protect yourself.

Why do the girls want references? They surely don't want to be "treated like a piece of meat". Would you?

I enjoy spending time with an intelligent woman. The sex is nice, and I really like sex. But, I can get sex anywhere. Why should anyone spend time with a Bimbo, or with one who enjoys whips and chains?

Maybe you like stupid women, that is your choice. I just don't understand guys who would spend time with women like that. Maybe that is all you can afford, or maybe you want to be abused. That is so sick I don't want to have the thought.

When you find a pleasant woman, they can add so much to your enjoyment of life. A pleasant woman will most often require that you are also pleasant.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:45 PM   #47
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Read it again stupid.
Quote:
A pleasant woman will most often require that you are also pleasant.
Yes, I see your point.
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:28 PM   #48
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Read it again stupid. I didn't say anything about me. I am far from perfect.

I'm glad you wrote what I "bolded" because I would never have been able to figure that out on my own. Also, would you please apologize to me for calling me stupid... you really hurt my feelings. Your opinion of me means everything.

Why do you use eccie to check out each girl to see who gives the most enjoyable time, and not steal from you? Could it be a need to protect yourself.

What does this have to do with you being wrong about you saying every educated person in Western society reads the Bible?

Why do the girls want references? They surely don't want to be "treated like a piece of meat". Would you?

I would like for most of the women on this board to treat me like a piece of meat.

I enjoy spending time with an intelligent woman. The sex is nice, and I really like sex. But, I can get sex anywhere. Why should anyone spend time with a Bimbo, or with one who enjoys whips and chains?

This sounds like you are talking about Ms. Elena. I know you have it in for her, but you come off as incredibly misogynistic when constantly belittle her. I can link to many posts of you attacking her. I'll gladly post them if you want me to do so. They make you look great.

Maybe you like stupid women, that is your choice. I just don't understand guys who would spend time with women like that. Maybe that is all you can afford, or maybe you want to be abused. That is so sick I don't want to have the thought.

My post was about your arrogance of who you consider educated in Western society, so I don't understand why you are posting the above paragraph, but to belittle women. I have visited with Brook of EF plus many of her ladies, SinsoftheFlesh, AllieKat, Dakota Skye, Jordan Taylor, etc. I don't know which ones you are considering stupid. I don't agree with some of SinsoftheFlesh's posts, but I wouldn't consider her stupid for them and as a matter of fact I know she is an intelligent woman. Calling the women I have seen stupid doesn't demean me, it demeans them, but I expect that from an intellectual midget such as yourself. Do you seriously think I care whether you think I spend enough in the hobby? You are calling the above ladies I have seen cheap and I bet it cheapens their image of you.

When you find a pleasant woman, they can add so much to your enjoyment of life. A pleasant woman will most often require that you are also pleasant.

JR
Keep posting, you're making yourself look tons better with each post.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:43 PM   #49
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

At the risk of being flamed . . .

http://www.andypryke.com/pub/BooksWh...ShouldHaveRead

Not so much for the religion, but for understanding the basis of Western morality.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:00 AM   #50
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
At the risk of being flamed . . .
You damned straight, Skippy. Why in the hell would you ever give me crap about using Wikipedia as a resource when you use a random blog and seem to be trying to pass that off as some sort of reliable source? Did you get taken in by his line of "You can trust me - I'm a doctor?"
Old 07-16-2011, 09:31 AM   #51
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread has truly taken a turn for the surreal. Which of course, is par for the course on this discussion board.

However, a few points worth making note of.

CND: My "I don't think whateth is a word" was a gentle jab acknowledging the humor of your post. I considered composing an entire post containing random insertions of "eths" in response, but decided the effort involved far outweighed the comedic value, so I gave up. This is, of course, is how I am spinning the fact that I was just too lazy to rise to your humor. But, at least I can say I recognized it for what it was.

JL and Papa: Go to the corner, and take a time out. Goodness, you two need to get laid very badly. Some of your posts bordered on hysterical rantings for absolutely no apparent reason. Calm down and try to post more sense, and less vituperative. It will do you good.

COG: This is all your fault of course.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:09 PM   #52
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Another thing you can learn from skimming Main Kampf and studying is that Hitler laid what he was going to do and did it. He was supported to the point that unlike every other despot he was elected to office. No other asshole can claim that. How this relates to things already written is that many, and I mean many Germans, took him to be just talking (like a comedian) without any serious intent. Even German intellectuals took it to be just rhetoric and that included many German Jews. He was just playing politics. He didn't mean half of what he said. He would not willing to take Germany to war (because that is what it would take) over his dreams.

I suppose if you don't have the curiousity, the time, or a strong stomach you could always read the Cliffnotes. If you can read the 1400 pages of Atlas Shrugged then you can read Mein Kampf. Don't be afraid, it won't warp your mind unless it is already warped.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 09:36 PM   #53
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Skippy? ROFLMAO!

And the "blog" was one of many.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 09:49 PM   #54
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Skippy? ROFLMAO!
Yeah, I kind of liked that one myself.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #55
bigbirddog
Valued Poster

Cool it NOW!!! or points will be given.
bigbirddog is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:19 AM   #56
Seomon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

JR - Mein Kompf is what Hitler wrote while he was in jail. It's COMPLETELY anti-semitic and really elucidates nothing that you couldn't get from reading a generic text book - that the hyper-inflation that Germany suffered at that time was being blamed on the Jews and not the European nations that demanded Germany pay reparations for the destruction caused in the first war. Hitler believes this in spades. And threw a ton of his vitriol into it, trying to remind Germans of how great they were... I know this and NEVER read this... twasn't necessary. And what high school did you go to where this was required(?) reading? Hmmmm... Methinks JR's got some issues (just kidding bro )
Seomon is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:26 AM   #57
Seomon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

@ JD Yes. You are right about Germans thinking it rhetoric BUT he was writing what everyone was thinking but would NEVER say - it just wasn't polite. The same sort of thing that Richard Pryor said about celebrating the bicenntenial (1975 for those born in the 80s and 90s) "We're here to celebrate 200 years of White folks kicking ass." We all think it but would never say it (oops, did I just say it? )
Seomon is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:20 AM   #58
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirddog View Post
Cool it NOW!!! or points will be given.
What specifically are you referring to BBD? I am all for moderating the Sandbox, but a blanket statement like yours isn't really moderating since I don't think most of us can tell exactly what you are referring. Is it the name calling? The general tone? Please elaborate.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:41 AM   #59
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Not just the Germans but the Jews as well believed it was just political talk. Of course it was not all but enough that six million Jews were there to be murdered. It is one thing for a pundit to say horrible things about a group of people her or she disagrees with but it is another thing for our leaders, who are supposed to represent everyone, talk down one group of people or another. Say what you want about George Bush but you never heard him talking down a group of people other than the people who attacked us. He never belabored the point either. He kept it short, sweet and to the point. I wish I could say the same about our present leadership.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:47 AM   #60
bigbirddog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbigpapa View Post
What specifically are you referring to BBD? I am all for moderating the Sandbox, but a blanket statement like yours isn't really moderating since I don't think most of us can tell exactly what you are referring. Is it the name calling? The general tone? Please elaborate.
Especially the name calling. General disrespect is another problem. Heated discussions are fine but let's keep them civil.

I would add that my post follows up on quite a few complaints lodged regarding this thread. When several members complain about disrespect and name calling, the mods will step in to try and cool things down.
bigbirddog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women