Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2018, 01:36 PM   #46
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfguy71 View Post
To just say "meh, both parties have racists" is letting one side a little easy after literally fighting to the death for racism.
Come on now, give me a little credit I'm trying to be diplomatic here.
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 02:40 PM   #47
lipsandhipster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Can we just drop the "sins" of the past and lets all be americans and stop the special interest and categorizing skin color, sex, and age. The beauty of America is the freedom to become what you want and be who you want to be as long as you don't steal my shit. Of course some of us started out with less, had to work harder to get to college and own a home, but it happens every day. The government cant give you shit without taking it from someone else, and that is wrong. Regardless of race and social status. Grade K-12 are free in this country so how in the hell can we have schools here in Dallas where 65% of the kids graduate. It is not because of race or origin, it is because of lack of drive and desire to have a life you earned, not that someone gave you.
Lets stop the "categories" and work on helping each other achieve, build hope and work ethic, and hope for all. And for those who choose to be lazy, not try, use the substances to escape reality, and commit crimes, regardless of origin, "It sucks to be you" Tough shit. Get your act together or accept you are a fcktard and leave everyone else alone.
lipsandhipster is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 04:10 PM   #48
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

Politically speaking all politicians are first and foremost for politicians! We come In 2nd 3rd 4th .....
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 04:35 PM   #49
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

I see a lot of you are confused. Marlo is here to answer your questions
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 04:37 PM   #50
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Gotta throw out the race card, huh? Actually, because they are not getting everything handed to them or getting special perks, a racist tends to say that others are racist.

It is not a matter of what someone has to do for a particular race of people, it is ALL Americans, not just AA's. Just because you are fair to all and do not do special favors for those that feel entitled to them does not mean you are racist. Personally, I am friends with and do business with people because of the content of their character, not because of the color of their skin.

Horrible attempt at a comparison here my friend. Racism deals with racial superiority. Black power deals with black people having to overcome the adversity that has been bestowed upon them most notably by white people in America. At no point in time did Black Panthers or any other group of that nature ever say they were racially Superior to any other race. White power, woohoo we're happy to be white and we're Superior to every other race. Bad comparison. And really shows a push towards this whitewashed history that has starting to pop up the last 10 years.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:40 PM   #51
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by killswitch321 View Post
I hate the term African American.

It was the stupidest term I first heard in cnn when I was kid, which makes it more ridiculous when everybody now.

I mean seriously, it’s sounds like you’re calling a Dark skin person like they’re from some country from the continent Africa, but they are citizens of USA. What if you meet a black guy who was born, raised, even serving the country of UK? Or France? It’s retard to call them African American if they’re not American from the begin with

Also, what if stumble upon a black person who’s ancestry are from Jamaica? Jamaicans are black too, so being black doesn’t mean you came from Africa.

Last but not least, there are 54 countries and nations in Africa. In At least the country of South Africa, there are Africans who happen to be white people. That right, white Africans. Would you be surprise if you meet a White African American?

That’s why It’s better just to say black instead?
African American. The issue is that most African-Americans cannot Trace their lineage back to anywhere other than Africa as a whole. That is what the slave trade caused. Without having to go to heritage.com or something most white people can tell you their lineage. Black people in the Americas cannot other than Africa.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:43 PM   #52
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tire-chucker View Post
The Dixiecrats joined the Republican Party. Party platforms were flip flopped as a result.
This happening is a bigger deal than you think. The Dixiecrats was about as racist as it can get. And the symbol for the dixiecrat party which by the way ran on a complete segregation platform was the rebel flag. And that flag has thus been the symbol for racists around the world ever since. That flag next to the swastika is literally the most racist symbol on the planet. But then again how else can you explain neo-nazis in Eastern Europe holding rebel flags in their hands if that flag has nothing to do with racism? That is why I laugh when people from Texas or Alabama claim that the Battle Flag for Northern Virginia is about their Southern Heritage. Apparently they are proud of that heritage. That's funny, because Germans, Italian, and Japanese are quite embarrassed about their past.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:48 PM   #53
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBWC View Post
????????? What are you trying to say?
To be exact, what he's trying to say is that people who aren't Rich that vote for Republicans are stupid. It's kind of like idiots claiming illegals are taking their jobs yet jobs reports prove otherwise. Or the idiots that vote Republican because they are afraid the Democrats are going to take their guns from them. It's like these idiots have no idea what it actually takes to amend an amendment to the Bill of Rights. It's damn near impossible and it has absolutely nothing to do with the president. It's also how you get people to vote for a party that says no health care for them although the toothless, high blood pressure having, diabetic idiots are laying there dying. Think I'm kidding? Check the reports on the poorest and sickest counties in the United States. Other than some border communities see if you don't notice that all those places voted Republican. You have to be a complete and utter idiot to vote against your own interests. Especially when that decision is based on the fact that some rich guy told a bunch of mobile home living idiots that Democrats were coming to take their guns and not a single one of them actually read to see what that would entail.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:49 PM   #54
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Want to see racism? Watch how some Democrats act towards black Republicans.

Wanna see Democrats completely lose their shit? Watch them when they discover a black person voted for Trump.
Want to see something funny? Watch that black Republican try to have an educated conversation or debate with an even 1/2 ass educated black Democrat. And then watch that black Republican get picked completely apart like the asshole that he is.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:51 PM   #55
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie View Post
This is an absolute myth that has been passed as fact. Not true at all.

Of the politicians who actively filibustered, meaning talked on the floor for more than 16 hours, they were all democrats who later identified themselves as "Dixiecrats," only ONE ever joined the RNC. Moreover, he did it nearly 30 years later. (The old man from NC, who it was later learned the he had an out of wedlock black daughter, that he at least financially supported her entire life.)

So no The racist platform of democrats did not merge with the Republican Party that ended slavery, gave women the right to vote, and ended segregation. Try again.

Furermore, if your statement were true, then Al Gore was a one time a Republican? I mean after all his dear old daddy was one of the leading filibusters.
I know that by signing this bill I will lose the South to Republicans forever. Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights bill, and the entire South has been voting Republican ever since. Don't act like it's a wonder that Republicans are considered the racist party. I'm quite sure all of those guys walking around with tiki torches swastikas on them, and rebel flags did not vote for President Obama or Hillary Clinton. Don't try to whitewash history.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:52 PM   #56
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie View Post
Big headed John Kerry's wife is African American. She's from South Africa. Is t Charlize Theron from Africa too?
Teresa Heinz of the billionaire Heinz Family AKA Heinz Ketchup is not from South Africa you idiot.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:53 PM   #57
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
To be exact, what he's trying to say is that people who aren't Rich that vote for Republicans are stupid. It's kind of like idiots claiming illegals are taking their jobs yet jobs reports prove otherwise. Or the idiots that vote Republican because they are afraid the Democrats are going to take their guns from them. It's like these idiots have no idea what it actually takes to amend an amendment to the Bill of Rights. It's damn near impossible and it has absolutely nothing to do with the president. It's also how you get people to vote for a party that says no health care for them although the toothless, high blood pressure having, diabetic idiots or laying there dying.
Well put sir...well put. We can debate without insulting each other. WOMEN, hold the true swing voting power!
Most blacks are stuck in that “sunken place”, Bless their hearts.
They think they are accepted just because they get a little money.

When in fact, it’s damn if you do/damn if you don’t.
They confuse being tolerated with accepted. Hispanics, are also confused.
But they are being shown as we speak! Ted Cruz smh token clown.

****Debates are going on now BTw**** NBC
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 04:55 PM   #58
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8701 View Post
I’m confused by this entire thought of a party “doing something”, for a particularly race or class group.

Anyone still waiting for their 400 acres and a mule, will be sadly disappointed.

I admire the Asian culture. For the most part they come over, contribute highly , and support/reinvest into their neighborhoods.. Rarely, are they blaming anyone for their own self inflicted wounds, or expecting a handout of any kind.
Those same Asians you were talking about did not have to deal with slavery. They did not have to deal with civil rights violations up until the 70s, which also by the way still continue today. African Americans fought the fight for Asians. Asians drop down in the United States in the 80s and the majority of the work has been done for them. They did not have to deal with a denigration of their neighborhoods and their schools. All they had to do was come in and go to school. So it's interesting that you admire the people that had to put in the least amount of work.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:58 PM   #59
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pargolf View Post
What have Republicans done for the AA's? I mean other than being racist...

Really? What have the Dems done for AA the last 50yrs. Nothing. They are
are racist bunch. My 2 cents. I feel better now
What have the Democrats done? Fight to stop this country from going back to the way it was. You know, how the old Republicans around here always say. I want it to go back to the way it was. What black person do you know that wants it to go back to the way it was? For your two cents I hope you got change back.
Old 09-21-2018, 05:03 PM   #60
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfguy71 View Post
Republicans?

Literally went to war to end slavery

Pass multiple civil rights legislation

Not stand in front of schools, trying to keep out black children

Not populating the Klan and murdering blacks for decades
You're right. That war to end slavery was almost 200 years ago. Helping a little kids get in school, nice. That was what, a good 60 years ago? Please keep telling me about the great Republicans. Then LBJ sign the Civil Rights bill this getting black people in women actual civil rights. And do you need to look up the definition of the word civil? And then what happened to the Republican Party? While you're telling their history please continue the rest of the story. If I remember correctly David Duke did not run for president as a Democrat. And if I remember correctly Strom Thurmond died a Republican. Democrat, to dixiecrat, two Republican. They are who we thought they were.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women