Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59946
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2011, 08:15 PM   #46
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I guess when you're a vocal homophobe and get caught having gay sex in an airport bathroom, you might piss off your base a little more than Weiner did.
I guess you got me there. Weiner's base can't really hold him to any standards or values.

They don't have any.

gfe
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:36 PM   #47
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
I guess you got me there. Weiner's base can't really hold him to any standards or values.

They don't have any.

gfe
Being a regular contributor to ECCIE, perhaps you care to share some of your own "standards and values" with us gfejunkie?
F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:48 PM   #48
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I know very little about Breitbart.
...and I think that's part of the problem. Let's get you caught up shall we?

http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/jo...10/07/21/acorn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resigna...hirley_Sherrod

http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/jo...10/07/14/acorn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACORN_2...os_controversy
F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:06 PM   #49
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

One site is put out by HBO and the other well wikipedia.....

So the lefts or progressives sources VS. The Right or Conservatives sources.

Everyone has a spin in the direction they want to see it go in....

It is just one big joke and the joke is on everyone.....

That does not change the fact the guy lied. He is a perv just like the rest of us so what on that. He lied like that is a surprise out of D.C.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:12 PM   #50
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Sharp, I guess you don't get it. I don't give a shit about him.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:16 PM   #51
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

One other thing. I bet there is more to come out in regards to Weiner. This will be like Tiger Woods when every week there was another hooker looking to get her 15 minutes. I'll bet there are still a few pics to come out.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:52 PM   #52
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post

They don't have any.

gfe
WOW! What kind of comment was that, gfe? What do you know about Weiner's district, and why would you say the people who live in NY-9 have no standards or values? You know Queens and Brooklyn?

http://www.weiner.house.gov/district.aspx

You're beginning to sound like Glenn Beck! And that's a compliment, gfe. I know you're smart enough to say shit like that. You studying with Humpty?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
It is just one big joke and the joke is on everyone.....
Uhhh... ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman
One other thing. I bet there is more to come out in regards to Weiner.
They'll leave it out... until they make him put it back in! Maybe they'll find some shots of his nutsack ...
Old 06-06-2011, 10:05 PM   #54
NewWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

it shows how much ideology blinds people that some couldn't tell Weiner was lying from the start.

every interview he gave he appeared to be hiding something, judging his words very carefully and looking like a deer in the headlights.

i don't like him but don't care really about this scandal. i'd say most politicians are power hungry scumbags anyways. but the fact so many thought Weiner was being honest from the beginning, that shocks me more than any pic of his penis.
NewWave is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:46 PM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Again, I think you're missing the point here NewWave. I don't read any great outpouring of support for the man's honesty or sensibility here. Please point it out.

He fucked up. Until it was proven, everything was mere speculation. But nobody here rushed to his defense, praised his honesty or any such thing. I was prepared to make jokes either way until someone started spewing hate rhetoric. And then another joined him. That's just plain wrong and an embarrassment even to us on a whooker board.

I believe some of the problems in these threads isn't cause by position, but by the unwillingness of some to READ.

Judge this thread on the words written and the facts at hand. If you don't care about this scandal, then obviously the discussion here gets under your skin. Why? We tried him before he confessed. Now he's hung. To the left and online!
Old 06-07-2011, 06:28 AM   #56
gfejunkie

Quote:
WOW! What kind of comment was that, gfe? What do you know about Weiner's district, and why would you say the people who live in NY-9 have no standards or values? You know Queens and Brooklyn?

http://www.weiner.house.gov/district.aspx
Yep. Pretty much the same 'dem' bulb constituency that keeps re-electing this idiot right around the corner in the 15th district...

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/person.xpd?id=400333

You know? The one who thinks his own tax code doesn't apply to him.

About the only thing you can accuse Brietbart of is doing the job that the mainstream media won't or refuses to do.

There was a time when the press questioned authority. Don't see much of it anymore. Unless, of course, they have an "R" after their name.

gfe
Old 06-07-2011, 06:36 AM   #57
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

So folks want to call him a liar. Fine. Their choice. I think it is human nature when ' busted' to try to first lie or deny but come clean once it is obvious you ARE busted, not just rumored. Happens all the time, esp to those in the public eye like Hollywood or Washington. So the Rep. From NY lied, so does all of Washington. Who cares. If he were a member of a European Parliament he would have just iced his next tenure, but here in America, God forbid he play online and Tweeter his Peter. A very large % of men on this board cheat on their wives and spend their kid's future $$ on prostitution; they too would lie if cornered by their family until they realized they couldn't lie anymore and the review they wrote of Hooker 4U along with an IP match was going to be discovered by the wife. Like we are saints on this board pissing on a sinner? His ethics and morals are no different than those on this board who kiss their wife good bye in the morning and hug their kids, go to work, load in ECCIE and later in the day spend the family $$ on a woman who sells sex ( selling time my ass, tell that to the Judge when busted). And he is the dirtball? Please, give me a break. He is one of us...even if he is a member of the Party Of Jackasses. Donkeys and Elephants both misuse their peters.

I doubt this effects his ability to govern his district. I don't agree with his views but I respect the fact that unlike Obama who gets underhanded softball pitches from ALL media outlets that Rep. Wiener goes on FOX News knowing he is going to get curve balls tossed at him left and right...

So he ' cheated' and lied yet sinners on this board want to piss on him, I say leave the guy alone. I do agree there may be more and maybe he is on TER Washington DC writing reviews but until that day comes it is pure speculation that more is to come. As to being mayor of NYC, I don't think he had a chance in the first place, and if I am wrong and he did, this will blow over.
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:51 AM   #58
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Sharp View Post
He just doesn't seem like a stupid man to me, and only a complete idiot sends graphic pictures of themselves over a public pipe. Granted I am kind of biased as he is one of my favorite politicians at the moment, but this smells of smear to me. That said, "I did not have sexual relations with that women" still rings loudly in my ears after all these years. BTW, what's the source of the original report for this incident? Faux chatter or a legitimate news source?
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Sharp View Post
Never mind...

"The uproar began over the weekend when conservative activist Andrew Breitbart reported on his website that Weiner had sent the photo to a 21-year-old female college student in Seattle who was one of the New York congressman's Twitter followers. Weiner has insisted he did not send the photo. He says he saw it online before deleting it."

Andrew Breitbart for those who don't know is the same guy who doctored the NAACP videos and was also involved in the pimp & ho ACORN scandal that turned out to be complete bullshit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACORN_2...and_the_videos

Enough said. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll finally send this douche Breitbart to prison this time.
Quote:
Again, I think you're missing the point here NewWave. I don't read any great outpouring of support for the man's honesty or sensibility here. Please point it out.

He fucked up. Until it was proven, everything was mere speculation. But nobody here rushed to his defense, praised his honesty or any such thing. I was prepared to make jokes either way until someone started spewing hate rhetoric. And then another joined him. That's just plain wrong and an embarrassment even to us on a whooker board.

I believe some of the problems in these threads isn't cause by position, but by the unwillingness of some to READ.

Judge this thread on the words written and the facts at hand. If you don't care about this scandal, then obviously the discussion here gets under your skin. Why? We tried him before he confessed. Now he's hung. To the left and online!
I guess Sharp's statements are not considered an outpouring of support.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:00 AM   #59
gfejunkie

I hear you, Kosher.
I think it's more a matter of poor judgement. Something Weiner has demonstrated that he has plenty of. Not exactly a trait we should want in any of our elected officials. D or R or any other.

gfe
Old 06-07-2011, 07:58 AM   #60
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Is there any significance that Dr. Michael Savage was born Michael Weiner in New York? Are they related?

One sends a picture of his dick through the air waves.
The other one is a dick on the air waves.

One is a moron.
The other is a moron.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women