Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452946
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35471
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Guys: why do you hobby?
Married - not getting any at home 68 21.86%
Married - not getting enough/good sex at home (no BJ's, doggie, DATY, etc) 57 18.33%
Married - just like strange on the side 63 20.26%
Single - don't have time to date 54 17.36%
Single - prefer variety over relationships 69 22.19%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-08-2018, 04:19 PM   #46
MATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Started hobbying way back when I somehow heard about ASPD. Though I was in a physically satisfying relationship at the time, curiosity got the best of me and I met with my first provider. I was in my late 20s at the time. I don't consider meeting with providers to be cheating though I'm sure those outside the hobby would disagree.

Over the years I'd guess I've met with close to 100 providers, rarely repeating with the same lady. For me it's about physical variety and the excitement of meeting someone new and fucking her. If I want a spinner, I'll find a spinner and have fun. If I take a liking to a fuller figured lady, BAM! I can meet with her too. Different races, ages, you name it. For me, it's about the variety of ladies out there.

I don't really expect to make a connection, though it is nice when it happens naturally which I would say has happened less than a dozen times. I can enjoy casual to little conversation and still have a good time. I feel fine with this being a mutual transaction and can use my imagination to fill in most gaps in a session.

This thread has been interesting. Nice to see honest replies as to why we're all here.

Stay safe and have fun out there!
MATX is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:44 PM   #47
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I'm single and socially awkward, so it's a no-brainer.

I love love love pussy and everything associated with it, and I've had my heart broken over it more than once. No risk of having my heart broken in the hobby, or at least a greatly reduced risk.

You limit your oxytocin exposure to one-hour increments, and there is an understanding that what happens BCD stays BCD. So there are checks and balances here that just don't exist in the real world.

Of course, you usually have to sacrifice passion for imitation of passion. Guys can't fake orgasms, but the ladies can exercise their acting skills. Happens in the real world too, but the real thing is hard to fake convincingly.

Not that guys know for sure, but when we've experienced the real deal, nothing else will do. So maybe the hobby is just a hobby, and we will continue to scour the earth for the real deal.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:44 PM   #48
terrier16973479
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

After I got divorced, tried online dating, but so many game players and only 1 gf out of it, decided it was much less time consuming and actually cheaper to use providers, tried strip clubs and AMP's, tired of nickel and diming at clubs, and having to negotiate at AMP's, found sites like this eliminate all that...when I want to get laid, I do...wish I would have found this long ago!
terrier16973479 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:38 PM   #49
chitowntransplant69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
...and there is an understanding that what happens BCD stays BCD. So there are checks and balances here that just don't exist in the real world.
Except for what is written in reviews here. That becomes partially completely public (anyone can view review summaries) and partially somewhat public (the ROS, however easily viewable if you really want to see it).

I guess that's why I haven't written any reviews. I prefer to keep what happens BCD private. The reward of getting access to the ROS hasn't yet been worth it for me.
chitowntransplant69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:01 PM   #50
Congratulations
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Why do you sell yourself?

While it’s illegal for both people, you are the most shunned for it. When you have carrer day at your kids school did you teach them how to suck a dick in “seconds “

hookers are just helping guys out but they have nothing gained

Sorry I didn’t read the other comments in this ad. Didn’t mean to hi jack.
Congratulations is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 06:16 AM   #51
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

They do it for the money of course. A lot easier than doing it the legit way.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 06:36 AM   #52
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitowntransplant69 View Post
Except for what is written in reviews here. That becomes partially completely public (anyone can view review summaries) and partially somewhat public (the ROS, however easily viewable if you really want to see it).

I guess that's why I haven't written any reviews. I prefer to keep what happens BCD private. The reward of getting access to the ROS hasn't yet been worth it for me.
That's all fantasy, purely for entertainment purposes.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 06:37 AM   #53
RyanFromTER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitowntransplant69 View Post
What about those of us who are single and don't fall into either the "don't have time to date" or "prefer variety over relationships" categories?
Same here. I'm single and do date. Just haven't found one I've wanted to continue dating after a month or two.
RyanFromTER is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 06:37 AM   #54
discreetx
Gaining Momentum

Married 37 years, with 25 years of fantastic sex. Things changed when my wonderful lady went through menopause. Now its difficult for her, so I don't pressure her, and hobby when I need my fix.
discreetx is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 02:08 PM   #55
Ollie Pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I’m in an intellectually stimulating but sexually dissatisfying marriage. Lovely beautiful woman, but not the type to be on the receiving end of the acronyms we all know and love.
Ollie Pop is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 03:17 PM   #56
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I’m glad your missus isn’t BSC or a NCNS!
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 07:54 PM   #57
balibill
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I am single, been single a long time, dated, been engaged but I have found it very difficult to find an american woman that wants to be both intimate and sexual in the USA on a regular basis unless there is a lot of strings attached. I had no idea how much fun and fulfilling being intimate could be until after I left the ex.. It seems that I meet and see women on here or P411 that also like it and can do both enjoy being intimate and making money so everyone leaves happy.
balibill is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 08:22 PM   #58
googol^googol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

When I was married, hobbying was a quick, simple, tidy, efficient way to get some strange.

Dating as a single person, during the lulls when there is no current action, it is a quick, simple, tidy, efficient way to get some action that doesn't require the time and effort to find a new civilian. Plus, you can shop for what you specifically want in a way that takes much longer to find in the dating field.
googol^googol is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 06:57 AM   #59
surebeatsworking
Gaining Momentum

Default I blame it on counseling

About 10 years ago, while going through a divorce, I started seeing a counselor. He told me of a client he had that was in a similar situation. He told me that person found a call girl and said he had the best sex of his life and decided he didn't want to be married anymore. That intrigued me. I found aspd and well, have had some of the best sex of my life since. I gave up my original handle a couple of years back when I quit the hobby. Then I missed the hobby. I've dated off and on. Hobbying just seems easier and more cost effective.
surebeatsworking is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 07:38 AM   #60
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What a fascinating thread! It's interesting to read the answers.

Congratulations, I personally wholeheartedly disagree with your assessments. I think it's best to avoid shaming, micro agressions, man/woman-splaining to the opposite gender and profession, and condescension when discussing vulnerably on a forum like this. Anonymous or not, much of this comes from a vulnerable place for people. Everyone has their own unique reasons, providers and clients alike, and being curious about one another is the way to go.
JadeRose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women