Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47661
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2011, 07:35 PM   #46
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina View Post
Same here. Many people fail to understand that there is difference between backpage GIRL and backpage ADVERTISER.

Lina
Heyyy I said that earlier http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1321019&postcount=9. Very big difference. I didn't mean to offend anyone with my comments.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:25 PM   #47
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, I know all of the ladies have heard from at least one guy like this, but I had to laugh and shake my head at how some men PERSIST in being completely mentally retarded when it comes to following directions about references. I just received the final straw in dealing with this one user here and for your viewing pleasure I wanted to show you the correspondence (name altered to protect the stupid):

Originally Posted by jeff_the_reference_retarded
Hey i just wanted to see if you were going to make it to amarillo. please let me know. thanks

Originally Posted by SugarBeth
Yes. It looks like I'll have enough in Oklahoma to keep me occupied this weekend, and then I'll be spending the first half of next week in Amarillo.

Sincerely,
SugarBeth

ok, great i would love to see you while you are here. please let me know when you get here so i can book an appointment. thanks

Actually, you're going to need
to send me your references before I get to Amarillo so I can run them. Otherwise, I highly suggest you join P411, and while I'll still need references with P411, I'll need slightly less

Bye!
SugarBeth

I dont have any references. I have seen some girls in Vegas, oklahoma City, and a few others when i travel but never in my own hometown. The quality of women that come to amarillo are usually not that great so when i saw that you were coming and you look like the type of woman that i like to see, i contacted you. i dont have a problem join p411 but if not having other references is a problem please let me know before i waste my money on joining. Thanks

Hi there,
Well, for one thing-- it wouldn't be a waste for you to join because of the women that are on it. Aside from whether or not we meet, it's fairly easy to find newbie-friendly women to schedule with. In terms of myself, I require three vouches from providers when you're not on P411-- you can do a few things:
1. send me the email, website, and name of the providers you saw, plus location. I might be able to find them on P411.
2. If they're on eccie, send me their showcases.

If you're on P411, I only need two references. The worst case scenario is that you take a look around to see what women are on P411 on Eccie and TER, and decide for yourself if you want to do P411. It's less expensive than Eros, though that's also a potential route for you in the hobby. Plus, if for some reason we can't schedule, I'll be back in a month or two and I have no doubt you'll have gotten some vouches in the meantime

Sincerely,
SugarBeth

(sent several days later, mind you)
Anyway i can see you in 1 hour?

You’re the type of guy we providers are complaining about in the reference thread.
Do not contact me again.
-SB
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #48
AlluringExotic
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83713
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to not screen when I worked BP. I was young and dumb, but thank God I never ran into LE and freaks. Now, I've found eccie, screening is still new to me, but it sure does give me and my client a sense of security. You can never be too safe.
AlluringExotic is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:13 PM   #49
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
Personally, I think she handled it beautifully (we all have different view points) and find the ol' "rub it in her face" tactic very distasteful. But that's just me.

Always,
Gina
+1
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:23 PM   #50
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default That yeah he's ok business...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
So ladies that don't answer reference checks....

What if you saw a guy and he was a little pushy. Come two months later he decided to see a another lady. The night before their date she writes you asking you for a reference but you don't answer. Another lady answers her reference request with just "Yeah he's ok." and that's it. During the date he rapes the girl. Wouldn't you feel a bit guilty? I know I would.

There are soo many hobbyists out there and soo many ways to generate business. I wasn't afraid of losing one or even two clients. If a guy was a little pushy with me, I would tell the lady that asked for a reference check. If he tried to negotiate my rate during the date.. I would tell the lady that asked for a reference check. I don't understand why a lady wouldn't help keep help another lady out/ keep another lady safe. I just don't get that.

Honestly.. I would think she's just spiteful or maybe she's jealous and nothing more. I would never put a hobbyist before another lady when it comes to safety. Men are bigger and stronger than us and can cause a lot more harm than we can.
Doesn't work for me. I want more pertinent information.

I also fill ladies in on any extra details that I feel that they should know when asking for a reference in addition to the basics, description, timeliness, donation issues, hygiene and personality.

Being helpful isn't hard and I appreciate all the ladies that do reply promptly with information as I do the same for them. I also appreciate the fellows who actually READ my website and follow directions. It makes taking care of that part go by much more swiftly so we can get to the fun stuffs!
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:27 PM   #51
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Why some providers don't give references, there are givers and there are takers. True in all aspects of life.

I do not want to see a lady that does not screen because of LE. Not just the fact she has a higher chance of being busted, but more so, if something happens to her I don't want my name, phone number, etc being found among her records. I have no desire to be in a position to be cleared and taken off a suspect list when they start digging into her life. I try to avoid trouble except when trouble finds me.
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:30 PM   #52
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn good point about the "givers" and "takers" in this industry. For providers that don't give references.. I've seen some of you talk about asking for references... isn't that a bit selfish?
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:38 PM   #53
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
What's wrong with these providers who don't screen? Whatever...it's their lives.
I ran into a few men who didn't like to be screen. They sent me a one-liner email saying: "Are you available today?" (($&#*)&%)#*%&%&......this is my biggest pet peeve!!!!)
I emailed back saying "Hi there...I'm sorry...have we met before? Do I know you? If we haven't met, I dislike a one-liner email like that with no proper introduction or references). I asked him to send me a pm from Eccie, write one paragraph of introduction, age, phone number, ethnictiy, references, and to set up appt in the next few days since I need time to screen. He said "I'll go somewhere else."
I wrote back: "PERFECT!" :-)
It doesn't make any sense whatsoever! What would a man want to see a provider who doesn't screen???
I just delete those! If they can't bother to introduce themselves, then I can't be bothered to respond.

Screening: can be tricky. One guy is nice to one lady, then he's a monster to another. You really never know. The bottom line is, this is a risky business. You do what you can to minimize the risks, but you will never 100% eliminate ALL and every risk. Just like any profession. Take for example aspestos workers. They wear masks to try to eliminate lung infections, but some still come down with infections. In this hobby, you try to avoid the bad clients. It's a gamble/risk like many other jobs.

One of my bigger concerns with screening is, I worry about true weirdos getting smarter in this biz. I feel if a man wants to hurt you he will. He might be a nice little boy for a few providers, just to get their OK's but then like a hunter move onto his prey. So thats the big flaw in screening. It's never 100%
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:58 PM   #54
sexy_emily4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 28329
My ECCIE Reviews

I think alot of the girls do not even know what screening is. I know when I first started, I had no clue what screening was. I remember the first time I heard of screening. A client kept thanking me for being so sweet and coming to see him with all the "silly screening info". I asked him what screening was, he explained it. Once I got into p411 and eccie, I sure do screen now. But more thank likely alot of the girls who do not screen...know what screening is...just don't care to take the time out to do it. To each their own I suppose.
sexy_emily4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:02 AM   #55
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickForFun View Post
+1
Thanks, you three

So, OP, has your resolved strengthen since you've read this outpouring of various, yet still strong, support for screening?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Damn good point about the "givers" and "takers" in this industry. For providers that don't give references.. I've seen some of you talk about asking for references... isn't that a bit selfish?
for what it's worth, I wanted to chime in in case my earlier comment was miscontrued-- I've yet to be asked for a reference. I will happily give them, and for the most part have been happy with the women who've responded with their own two cents.

I don't know if any provider who doesn't give references but takes them is going to stand up and say "I don't give references" because I can't really conceive of a good reason not to.
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:24 AM   #56
AlluringExotic
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83713
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
One of my bigger concerns with screening is, I worry about true weirdos getting smarter in this biz. I feel if a man wants to hurt you he will. He might be a nice little boy for a few providers, just to get their OK's but then like a hunter move onto his prey. So thats the big flaw in screening. It's never 100%
...Also with the other way around. You never know what a provider might do with your personal information. It is plausible to think that a provider OR hobbyist could use your information for black mail. But eh, thats another topic.
AlluringExotic is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 04:17 AM   #57
Guest101811-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBeth View Post
So, OP, has your resolved strengthen since you've read this outpouring of various, yet still strong, support for screening?
Yes. Thank you.

I do have some semblance of common sense...in fact, I have spidey sense, too. And it told me this was a bad situation that I should avoid, no matter how ridiculously cute this young lady was.

I'm old enough to know which head I should be thinking with, unless I'm already BCD. Then all bets are off, and I'm likely at the mercy of the lady I'm with.
Guest101811-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:07 AM   #58
guest071811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 45846
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy_emily4u View Post
I think alot of the girls do not even know what screening is. I know when I first started, I had no clue what screening was. I remember the first time I heard of screening. A client kept thanking me for being so sweet and coming to see him with all the "silly screening info". I asked him what screening was, he explained it. Once I got into p411 and eccie, I sure do screen now. But more thank likely alot of the girls who do not screen...know what screening is...just don't care to take the time out to do it. To each their own I suppose.
I am reading this thread and my jaw is on the floor!! I am one of those new, stupid girls that is NOT screening! A client told me on IM this morning about a girl that got busted...her neighbors got suspicious and called LE and they did an investigation on her! I was spooked and came to read some of the message boards and I found this one. I feel like a total idiot for not knowing about screening and not doing it for the past year! I have never had any problems, so I figured I was fine...big DUH!

Well like Maya Angelou says: When you knew better, you did better.

I'm on P411 as well, but I have never taken the time to figure it out. I am now! I have received emails from men I have seen asking if I will be a reference for them, and I always say yes happily. But I have never received a request from a provider. I am going to change the way I do business TODAY! Eyes wide open!
guest071811-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:44 AM   #59
Guest101811-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
I am reading this thread and my jaw is on the floor!! I am one of those new, stupid girls that is NOT screening! A client told me on IM this morning about a girl that got busted...her neighbors got suspicious and called LE and they did an investigation on her! I was spooked and came to read some of the message boards and I found this one. I feel like a total idiot for not knowing about screening and not doing it for the past year! I have never had any problems, so I figured I was fine...big DUH!

I'm on P411 as well, but I have never taken the time to figure it out. I am now! I have received emails from men I have seen asking if I will be a reference for them, and I always say yes happily. But I have never received a request from a provider. I am going to change the way I do business TODAY! Eyes wide open!
Sounds like this thread has helped at least one more provider stay safe, and as a result keep her clients safe. It's a start.
Guest101811-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:07 AM   #60
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffin View Post

It is OK to make mistakes when you did not know any better, the point is you know now, you are learning, and now you will do it the right way and stay safe. I for one is very happy you have come to a new stage in the hobby, and I am sure you will do much better for it!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women