Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2018, 09:06 PM   #46
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Yeh, the Castro Brothers.
Just wait untill the Country gets introduced to their Bat shit crazy mama.

She believes Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California should be turned over to Mexico.
La Raza
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza

fuckem...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:37 PM   #47
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Now, wait a minute. Wasn't it not too long ago that you guys said a billionaire TV personality isn't qualified to be President?

Fuckin' hypocrites!
That's cause Trump wasn't THEIR rich TV personality!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Guess what was the lead story on the national news tonight? ..... hmmmm suppose the lady black snowflake ran and suppose she won? ..... just think of the possibilities ..... Joy Behar could be her vice president, Kathy Griffin could be director of the CIA, Sheila Jackass Lee could be Director of National Intelligence, Rachel Madcow could be press secretary, Maxine Waters could be White House Chief of Staff HilLIARy could be secretary of homeland security, Sean Penn could be the ambassador to Palestine, Hussein Osama could be the ambassador to Kenya, Nancy Pelosi could be the secretary of defense, Bill Maher could be her speechwriter, Snowden could be the ambassador to Russia, Colon Krapperdick could be the new NFL Commissioner, "Professor" StandinStupid could be the secretary of education, I mean the possibilities are endless!! .....

Don't give us nightmares!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Oprah would go into the race knowing that the first black womanPresident could not possibly be any worse than the first black male President.
I wouldn't say that. SHE could be worse than obozo..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:33 PM   #48
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
That's cause Trump wasn't THEIR rich TV personality!

Don't give us nightmares!

I wouldn't say that. SHE could be worse than obozo..
That's true. We have no idea how her menstrual cycle affects her mood. She could one day have a bad PMS attack and press that Nuclear button and take out Europe, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:54 PM   #49
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Viva la Raza!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 12:37 AM   #50
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
That should knock her out of the race. Besides she's single and childless. Not going to happen.
Jim
Hmmm. I thought she was single, but apparently she's not.

she's partners with Graham Stedman in what they call a "spiritual union".

technically, they're married without any official sanction from church or state.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 12:49 AM   #51
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

And what ?
Wayne Brady for V.P ?

----------------------------------
Side note someone should redo the magnum P.I tv show and have OZZY play higgins and wayne brady can be T.S's son and tom seleck can just narrate blah blah robin master can be marilyn manson and -----

about as stupid as oprah as president .

I would love her to if i went to her show and i was given a new car and vacation packages and she white nighted every fucking cause that was a under dog i believed in also !!!

Yay Its the Big O To Go For two two 0
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:01 AM   #52
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Looks like Oprah will be our new President in 2020! She certainly will get the minority and female votes, should get all the educated votes, all she will lose are white uneducated male deplorables! Deplorables will vote in mass for Pence since he is a deplorable himself. Trump will be a distant memory long gone before 2020.

Also, Oprah has the cash and connections to run a great campaign.

2020 can’t get here fast enough!
Do ya think that MOOCHelle mybelle ODUMMER will LET Umpalumpa run AGAINST HER !? !!! odummer and MOOCH think that Umpalumpa got her " cred " politically through THEM !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Will they be requesting a CASE of dingleberry wine from YOU, Mr. DOTY 5 TIMES ???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STILL hating that YOUR BITCH LOST, huh assup ???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:09 AM   #53
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxie View Post
If Trump with his cheeseburger, dementia havin' ass can pass it then she can for sure lol.
People like assup would call you an" AXE GASH ", as he's done to other providers that come into the Political Forum and comment when they disagree with your stance. On the OTHER SIDE of the aisle, WE are actually INCLUSIVE and actively appreciate AND allow different views just as the Constitution says. So, enjoy your foray into this mosh pit, but expect to get hammered for your posts ! Great showcase BTW !
Old 01-09-2018, 01:16 AM   #54
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Like when he told the fellow in the wheelchair to STAND UP !!! HAHAHAHAHA:wav etowel2: EAt THAT Pinche Liberals ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Howz zat fer 2020 HAHAHAHA Him agin shrilLIARy AND umpalupa AND MOOCHelle HAHAHAHAHAHA:rm_moo n:
Old 01-09-2018, 01:19 AM   #55
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Reckon that'll be his and the lyin libs campaign poster for 2020 ? WhAAAAAAAAAA !!! Mebbe he can say he was just " propositioned " by Mr. DOTY 5 TIMES to go to the 'holes !!! Was told that he could get his Dingleberries picked for free for the length of his term if assup could set up some 'holes in the Lincoln bedroom ??? !!!!
Or mebbe that was his look when he was told that the guy he just COMMANDED TO STAND UP was in a wheel chair and couldn't respond in the way that ole Joe the LYING LIBERAL DEMANDED of him !! Tha POS !!!!
Old 01-09-2018, 01:28 AM   #56
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's funny alright. Trump would have a field day with her. All he would have to do is comment on her presence at the Ferguson protest. Game over, lol.

Jim
Wasn't she out there with HER pant's down around HER ankles too ?? With a mask on during that " urban renewal " that odummer and Holder " looked the other way " on ??? And, since she's from Chicago, why doesn't SHE do something about the war zone THERE ????
Old 01-09-2018, 01:32 AM   #57
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Well, I guess that shows you are wrong, particularly the "dementia" part! He probably puts in more hours than you .... and it's not eating "cheeseburgers," but anyone who can work 10-12 hour days seven days a week can eat whatever the fuck he wants as far as I am concerned! (Particularly when he's not getting paid!)

Do you need more coloring books? I have some coupons for you!
And especially after HE KEPT shrilLIARy OUT of the White House, Made it safe for FEMALE interns IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND appionted a Constitutional-resecting ( as upposed to a Constitutional HATING !! ) member to SCOTUS !!!
Oh ! The Humanity !!!
Old 01-09-2018, 01:38 AM   #58
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
It was just the liberal sycophants in the grammies who egged her on to do so..
Mebbe Kim Jung Un can do the WORLD a favor and nuke Mexifornia and take out all of those LYING LIBERALS, we can retaliate and take HIM out for being a " whole body sphincter " like assup and EKIM are !!!
Old 01-09-2018, 01:40 AM   #59
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wish the Democrats would run a black hoe the entertainment would be priceless, lol.

Jim
YEh, I sure miss SHA-NAY-NAY ( from the " Martin " show ) HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 01-09-2018, 01:58 AM   #60
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I do not want to see Pence win...Pence is a disgusting bigot...a closeted homo....and hopefully Trump will be in Jail...I'd rather see Oprah as POTUS if those are my choices....that being said....I will be sick to my stomach if Oprah wins the Presidency....I DO NOT want to see this almost as bad as I didnt want to see the Orange headed Buffoon...

I am sick and tired of these people making a mockery of the Presidency....No more reality or Daytime TV stars enough is enough...I am sick and tired of this charade....Trump go to jail. Pence go to hell and Oprah go home!!!! She has ZERO qualifications to be President and quite frankly she doesn't deserve it....She has put in no work and now want to make a mockery just like Trump did..enough of the look at me moments from these Hollywood clowns..This shit has got to stop...I will not be voting for Oprah not in the least....However, I will tell you who I am voting for:

Kamala Harris or Joaquin Castro with Corey Booker coming in 3rd. They are all Obama proteges and all look Presidential and Statesmen....God please say no to Oprah...

Kamala The Smart Brainy Beauty (an Obama Protege)

Joaquin Castro The Ivy League Prince (an Obama Protege)

How 'bout YOU take Castro AND HIS POS twin BROTHER and you ALL go to Mexifornia and get " married " ! ? No sexual harrassment there PERFESSER !
Those of us that live in San Antonio and have to deal with their LYING LIBERAL legacy and them riding the coattails of Henry B Gonzalez ( who tried to IMPEACH Ronald Reagan-and how'd THAT GO ? ) AND his son, don't Want those La Raza loving, Reconquitsta backing, lets-let ALL-of-Mejico-come-and-go-as-they-please sin papeles, raised by their communist loving Mom. And now you say they are " proteges of odummer ? Well hell Perfesser !, thanks for the next " sound bite " in their next election ! Mebbe they can use YOU and whoever worked on the shrilLIARy-for President campaign ! " early and often " , ya know !!! Get out in those cemeteries now for those " absentee "votes !

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women