Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2017, 02:28 PM   #46
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

the cartoon is misleading. a proposed budget is not the same thing as the spending budget. This is the Obama budget.

This is the proposed 2018 Trump budget.

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 02:40 PM   #47
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

https://www.usgovernmentspending.com...dget_pie_chart

Old 12-29-2017, 02:55 PM   #48
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You conveniently forgot the role of GWBush in that debt and Reagan , he almost tripled the debt. A really great pattern Reagan set.

Like I said, you are a fool as to the cause of the debt and will never solve it until you acknowledge it.

Your insistence for more spending on the military is the problem....just like all others insistence for spending on their pet projects are too.

You ridicule the very thing you engage in....SPENDING other peoples money.
You're changing the topic of this argument. The original point was about the tax cuts and if they will add to the debt / deficit. I told you that I didn't believe it would and pointed to the Reagan tax cuts and how the revenue to the government increased. The debt / deficit also increased but not because of the tax cuts.

I think we both believe the deficit and the debt should be addressed but we disagree on what we should spend money on. We all agree that some tax is required to run the government but how much and what they should be spending it on is the question. I think SS, medicare, medicaid and other so called entitlements need to be reformed. I don't believe the military should be downsized or cut at this time. We have been at war for 15 years or so and our military is in desperate need of repair and maintenance. IMO, the defense of this country should be the number one priority of any administration and to do that we need a strong military. Like it or not we are still the ultimate defender of the free world. Not Germany. Not Japan. Damn sure isn't the UN. There is talk of another trillion going to infrastructure. What fuck happened to the trillion obama was supposed to put into infrastructure? You know all those shovel ready jobs he sold you on. The debt and deficit problem we have falls on congress. Both fucking parties. These motherfuckers spend money like it is a never ending supply. I doubt it will ever be addressed. At least not in my lifetime. Until we can get term limits on all of congress this will never be taken seriously. As soon as one of these pricks makes it to congress they spend half their time worrying about getting reelected. If they new that was not a lifetime job maybe they would start attacking the root causes of our debt and deficit.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 05:25 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Just not defense spending. Which is a necessity. But for other entitlements, Medicare and whatever else they want to spend it on. .
This from your own link you provided.

Myth: There is no way to fix this mess.
Fact: There is. A simple plan fixes this problem. First: Cut all federal spending by 10 percent.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 05:27 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You're changing the topic of this argument. The original point was about the tax cuts and if they will add to the debt / deficit. I told you that I didn't believe it would and pointed to the Reagan tax cuts and how the revenue to the government increased. The debt / deficit also increased but not because of the tax cuts.

I think we both believe the deficit and the debt should be addressed but we disagree on what we should spend money on. We all agree that some tax is required to run the government but how much and what they should be spending it on is the question. I think SS, medicare, medicaid and other so called entitlements need to be reformed. I don't believe the military should be downsized or cut at this time. We have been at war for 15 years or so and our military is in desperate need of repair and maintenance. IMO, the defense of this country should be the number one priority of any administration and to do that we need a strong military. Like it or not we are still the ultimate defender of the free world. Not Germany. Not Japan. Damn sure isn't the UN. There is talk of another trillion going to infrastructure. What fuck happened to the trillion obama was supposed to put into infrastructure? You know all those shovel ready jobs he sold you on. The debt and deficit problem we have falls on congress. Both fucking parties. These motherfuckers spend money like it is a never ending supply. I doubt it will ever be addressed. At least not in my lifetime. Until we can get term limits on all of congress this will never be taken seriously. As soon as one of these pricks makes it to congress they spend half their time worrying about getting reelected. If they new that was not a lifetime job maybe they would start attacking the root causes of our debt and deficit.
Budman , I agree on most of what you say....I do not agree that Reagan's tax cut were why the revenues increased. In an expanding economy, tax revenues will naturally increase. I provided a link showing how Clinton's tax increases provided more revenue.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 05:37 PM   #51
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
This from your own link you provided.

Myth: There is no way to fix this mess.
Fact: There is. A simple plan fixes this problem. First: Cut all federal spending by 10 percent.

Of course you fucking moron. REDUCE SPENDING!!!!!!! You finally got it!!!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 06:28 PM   #52
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Budman , I agree on most of what you say....I do not agree that Reagan's tax cut were why the revenues increased. In an expanding economy, tax revenues will naturally increase. I provided a link showing how Clinton's tax increases provided more revenue.
We disagree on Reagan's tax cuts as well as Trumps. Since the tax cut is now passed only time will tell who's correct. Regardless of what the final analysis of the tax is the deficit/debt problem lies with Congress not being able to control their spending.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 06:34 PM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Of course you fucking moron. REDUCE SPENDING!!!!!!! You finally got it!!!!!!
I've never disputed reducing spending, I just think it impossible for meaningful reduction without part of the reduction incurring in Defense spending.

Be political death to give the majority of tax cuts to the wealthy and the next year cut benefits for the middle class and poor. Which seems to be wtf you are advocating.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 06:43 PM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
We disagree on Reagan's tax cuts as well as Trumps. .
You are right, time will tell on Trumps but if history is any indication...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 07:29 PM   #55
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've never disputed reducing spending, I just think it impossible for meaningful reduction without part of the reduction incurring in Defense spending.

Be political death to give the majority of tax cuts to the wealthy and the next year cut benefits for the middle class and poor. Which seems to be wtf you are advocating.

Look, the first obligation of the US government is to protect the US. It’s in the constitution. Look it up. Entitlements are not in the constitution. That’s just a fact. And entitlements are eating up more taxpayer dollars than the military. If you want to argue about which wars were unjust. Start a thread. I agree the Iraqi war was a mistake. A waste of lives and money and destabilized that region to this day. But the military did win WWII. If they didn’t, we would be Nazis now. But to put our volunteer military in harms way without the best and overwhelming equipment is immoral. So, you can look at two ways, peace through strength, or conflict from weakness. You should applaud Trump. He was against the Iraq war. He doesn’t want nation building. He wants to project American power and not have to use it. That saves lives and money in the long run. And just quit the stupid liberal talking points about tax cuts for the rich on the backs of the poor. That’s just false and retarded. Do you walk around Houston with a Pelosi mask on.
Old 12-29-2017, 07:35 PM   #56
playwithkate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 229215
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The middle class doesn't get any benefits. The middle class is disappearing.
playwithkate is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 07:55 PM   #57
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playwithkate View Post
The middle class has been eroding for years. The tax cut is the step in the right direction. Time will tell if more manufacturing jobs and other sectors will increase hiring. But the outlook is better than it has in a long time. BTW, nice ass
Old 12-29-2017, 08:40 PM   #58
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by playwithkate View Post
Quote:
The middle class has been eroding for years. The tax cut is the step in the right direction. Time will tell if more manufacturing jobs and other sectors will increase hiring. But the outlook is better than it has in a long time. BTW, nice ass
yeah, Kate has a very nice ass!.

its much better than assups. lol!
Old 12-29-2017, 09:03 PM   #59
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
yeah, Kate has a very nice ass!.

its much better than assups. lol!
I don’t want to find out which ones better. I’ll stick with Kate.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:20 AM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Look, the first obligation of the US government is to protect the US. It’s in the constitution. Look it up. Entitlements are not in the constitution. That’s just a fact. And entitlements are eating up more taxpayer dollars than the military. .
It say nothing in the Constitution that we go broke funding a standing military.

In fact this concept of this huge expense of a standing military came about in the 1950's and was wtf Ike warned us about with his ''Vast military industrial complex '' speech.

Your dumbass has taken that to mean we can morally transfer taxpayer funds to the benefit of that vast industrial complex. You have retired Generals lobbying for the Defense contractors who make over 100k a year in taxpayer funded benefits while they lobby for taxpayers to spend more and more on Defense , it is a vicious cycle scared little girls like you will not speak out against.

People like JDCornhole who used the military not to defend this country but to get an free education and is still one of the dumbest SOB I've ever seen post. Total waste of taxpayers money.

I'm not against the military, I'm against buying off the military vote. That is all Trump has done with his increase spending on the military. It has become just another welfare program.

True patriots would need no bribes to defend their country. We should have a draft where everyone serves and then everyone get free healthcare so you have healthy people to call back to service if you are in a war.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women