Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161092
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40454
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2010, 09:41 PM   #46
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Heffner View Post
I was attempting to set up an appointment with a provider that advertises here on ECCIE, and during the screening she asked my height. 6 foot I replied. Then she asked my weight. Hmmm.190 pounds I replied. I asked her why the weight question and she answered Because there are so many obese fat asses on Eccie and I don't see fat men. OK. Never been asked that before. Anyone else been asked that?
wow I read this quick the first time and it sounded like she was complaining because she doesn't see fat men . . . . . . I was going to say pm me her number i hope she has a loading dock for me!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:16 AM   #47
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All these restrictions! I won't lie, I had never dated a guy older than 30 shorter than me and larger than a size 34. . . .then this world opened me up to vast assortment of men. . . THANK GOD!!!

There are ways I found I can get off faster and more intensely with the bigger boys, and no I'm not talking cock size lol.

Height doesn't matter in the bed room positions!

And with age comes experience

First and foremost, a provider is entitled to her preferences but her response as to "why" was abrasive, rude and completely uncalled for and that alone would detur me (if I was a hobbiest) from seeing her.
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:52 AM   #48
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was attempting to set up an appointment with a provider that advertises here on ECCIE, and during the screening she asked my height. 6 foot I replied. Then she asked my weight. Hmmm.190 pounds I replied. I asked her why the weight question and she answered Because there are so many obese fat asses on Eccie and I don't see fat men. OK. Never been asked that before. Anyone else been asked that?
I like to tell them I am Voluptuous or Rubenesque.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:05 AM   #49
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
yes I have been asked that quite a few times, I dont mind, I am not a big guy,

I think if the girl has that preference then so be it..just like some dont like huge cocks or stinky butts.
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #50
Phil A.Cheaux
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
If she wants to limit herself to J. Crew models who drive Ferraris with their 10" meat-hammers, she's welcome to, but she's gonna need a day job.
If this is the case than why am I having to pay them money, they should be paying me. LOL
Phil A.Cheaux is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:45 PM   #51
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

I tell them I bring my own flour.

When I sweat I make my own gravy.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:38 PM   #52
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I got the trifactia going. Obese, huge cock, and a smelly ass.
Artie Lange is offline   Quote