Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2017, 06:19 PM   #46
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So... it looks like we'll have to put ekim and LittlePhooey down on the side of the baby killers too!

Cheers to Assad! Drop more sarin gas! Kill more babies! Ekim, LittlePhooey, and WTF got your back!
Only thing you can get from my post ekim, is you are a hypocrite.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:36 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
God Damn, Meyerland Momma Boy, calm down, some of us actually have to work!

Iffy be like...

48 hours ago... OH SHIT

Yesterday...... Maybe

Today.......... FUCK-N-A

Tomorrow....... more 0zombie meltdowns

This is funny. Stay with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3uaf1NFxXc

Mark Steyn on Trump fixing the 0zombie King's mess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntmBtN32uwU

+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:15 PM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Tell that to the parents whose babies are shaking convulsively and gasping for their last breath... sorry, this is about "politics"... I hate Trump more than I care about your dying babies!
Such a Drama Queen...I swear! Where were you back in 2012?

Where was Trump?

Jesus in 2003 , it was to protect women from Saddams two sons!

That shit was reported on CNN...how do we even know if it is true?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:38 PM   #49
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by TucoSalamanca View Post
So what did Syria do to the USA?

US alerted Russian military 30 minutes before airstrike in Syria - but made no direct contact with Putin as Tillerson accuses Moscow of being 'complicit' in chemical weapons attack

In the 1980s Reagan gave the Russian a heads up that we were going to hit Khaddafi and their ships left Libyan ports.

What did Libya do to the USA?

Here is what is going on in Syria. We have troops in Syria as we speak. Put there by Obama. If Assad gets aways with using gas once, twice, three times, or again then he might decide that the US troops could be a target. It also advances the notion that the use of chemical weapons can be the norm if there is no punch back.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:40 PM   #50
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
He hit one air base. He did what you do when your numbers are in the tank he bombed someone. One air base. A spanking. But i guess it was something.

I don't give a fuck about Syria to be honest. We lost that proxy war when allepo fell. He has no plan after this strike. Whats the plan now? One strike. Now what?
How do you KNOW that Trump has no plan? Are you part of Deep State? In other words, are you a traitor? A low life? A walking, talking piece of shit?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:59 PM   #51
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I think Deep State got to trump by trickery. Trump saw some pics on tv.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:30 PM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
How do you KNOW that Trump has no plan? Are you part of Deep State? In other words, are you a traitor? A low life? A walking, talking piece of shit?
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump Now that Obama’s poll numbers are in tailspin – watch for him to launch a strike in Libya or Iran. He is desperate.
4:39 PM - 9 Oct 2012
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:44 PM   #53
drgnfire7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Meanwhile, in North Korea.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0534.JPG (41.0 KB, 42 views)
drgnfire7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:21 PM   #54
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Oh, yeah... Mr. Cynical... go read "Wag the Dog" again, asshole. Belittle everything Trump does, even though it's already more than odumbo did in 6 fucking years of hand-wringing inaction. How did that work out for everyone? Obama lied (about his "red line"), people died (500,000 Syrians killed so far).

You don't "give a fuck" about babies being gassed to death? Are you dead inside?

We have "no plan" going forward? The Pentagon has scores of contingency plans for Syria. If you weren't so clueless, you would know that. We've had six years to draw up a variety of plans. If Assad is stupid enough to launch another sirin attack on his own people, we will pull another plan off the shelf.
Yes, I'm on the side of the baby killers. I am dead inside. Now, go fuck yourself.

All of those people are shit (both sides) and they are NOT worth American blood and treasure.

If you have to get militarily involved to protect vital US interests, then go in and bomb the shit out of the target country and the LEAVE. Do NOT engage in nation building - it never works. Let them sort themselves out of the rubble.

In Syria bombing, we were NOT protecting vital US interests. Gassing people is abominable, but he was gassing the people he was at war with and they are HIS OWN people, NOT Americans.

If you have to get involved in situations like that, PICK a side and ARM them. If they still cannot win, then it wasn't meant to be. Do NOT go in and fight for them. That only gets us killed unnecessarily.

There is NO Syrian James Madison or Thomas Jefferson leading one of the factions and attempting to establish an enlightened republican form of government.

They are all thugs and we should not be wasting American lives for them.

Trump fucked up and broke a basic pledge of his campaign.
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 12:50 AM   #55
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
...shut the fuck up. How many babies died around the world in war zones this week? How many air or missile strikes did we launch? One you flip-flopping piece of shit.
Has trump said anything about getting rid of assad?
Fuck no, dumb ass!
The Russians told trump assad stays.
You don't see that stupid fuck tanto posting any pictures of trump and some hookers covered with piss do you?
Of course babies being nerve gassed is terrible. Stop pretending anyone thinks otherwise you fucking moron.
I can't believe a POS like you actually served in our military! You're a bigger slimeball than Bowe Bergdahl. So you would refuse orders to attack Assad's airbase unless Trump personally guaranteed he would go after every baby killer on the planet? Is that how it works in dickmuncher's world? You're worse than stupid - you're a treasonous asshole.

Has your entire pre-Trump memory been deleted? Do you have any recollection of recent history?

Who said “Assad must go” back in 2011 - and then did nothing to make it happen? Oh wait, it was your favorite Douchebag Duo – hildebeest and odumbo! Now flash forward six years... what do we see? Assad is still in power, armed with chemical weapons (the ones odumbo and Kerry bragged about removing) and using them to kill babies! So what does that tell you about the foreign policy incompetence of your Douchebag Duo Dream Team?

And you actually have the chutzpah to criticize Trump for not getting rid of Assad in his first 100 days, after his predecessor failed to do it in six years? Go suck odumbo's cock again, you two-faced treasonous maggot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Your questions on the other hand are stupid. You ignore or are too stupid to know trump's former positions. You don't see trump following through with anything. He attacked 1 airfield. Where there are no Russians. Did he attack where assad hangs out? Fuck no. What about the Ukrainian conflict where they kill the babies the old fashion way you stupid fuck? The Russians told him to mind his own business. And he told Putin, "Yes sir."
There were Russians at the airbase. They were told to leave minutes before our attack. Get your facts straight, dipshit.

Newsflash - Trump just attacked Assad. Assad is Putin's Syrian client. And you're still stuck on your libtard talking point about Trump being some kind of Russian puppet? Not only are you treasonous... you're delusional! And a complete laughingstock.

Iffy just posted two instructive videos. You need to be locked in a room and forced to watch them... again, and again, and again. They make you look even stupider than that bumbling, tone-deaf jackass who gave Bergdahl's parents a Rose Garden ceremony.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 05:57 AM   #56
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Lustyladyboy and Iffy are now neocons! Just like Little Marco, who voted not to give Obama authority for pinpoint strikes in Syria!

You snowflakes are some flipflopping cry babies.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/st...ck-strikes-sy/

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 06:06 AM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Here is what is going on in Syria. We have troops in Syria as we speak. Put there by Obama. .
Really....Trump has not sent troops to Syria?

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...story,amp.html
[url]
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 06:13 AM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

This is what true conservative believe...you fuckers are actually liberal neocons.

https://www.conservativereview.com/c...ecome-his-iraq

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 08:14 AM   #59
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I thought Trump said he was going to be President of the USA , not the world.

Looks like the globalist are winning Trumps heart.

Iffy will be disappointed.

Oh....I guess Trump isn't in Putins pocket after all?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 08:19 AM   #60
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

This illegal action is a violation of his oath of office.

And an all-too-thinly veiled attempt to plagiarize an episode of Monday Night Raw... probably the only TV Twitler watches that's not on Fux News.

He wants you to take your eyes off the real story.

And you did.

Fucking idiots.

Psst --59 tomahawks. One day lost at that airfield. Fighters were taking off and landing there yesterday.

I repeat. Fucking idiots.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women