Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47605
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2017, 09:27 PM   #46
CIFER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Scrap hit it right in the nail. I usually do this only on the weekends and only incalls. I hate having to choose a side so I'm not going because I know both sides are right. It's hard for many to see them during the week but the girls have a life too and can't provide on the weekends so there it is. Most guys here are more than happy to donate what the girls want because they are worth it, no need to talk bad about the RGV guys. To those cheap guys asking for Craigslist prices just give them the number of the tranny and lets see if they like
CIFER is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:05 AM   #47
sand247
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

It's supply and demand. I'll agree the weekdays are not good for most guys, either work or SO make it hard to get away. I'm 100% with scrap on Outcalls, i'm not hobbying currently but when i do, it's always outcalls. I would even pick these two up and drop them off if they were up for it. I'd venture to guess they could pick up a few more regulars with outcalls. I'd also venture to guess you get the lowballers everywhere, part of the hobby, there's just more that will pay for top end service up in SA/A area.
sand247 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 10:24 AM   #48
valleyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

In general the valley is cheap in all forms of services. Nobody around here wants to pay anything, entitlement is pretty bad in our area. However, there also a bunch of us who will pay what is asked if the services are worth it. We have guys who will and have done so.

I didn't appreciate being lumped in with the cheap assholes either as part of some tirade. I don't know who the idiots are asking 100 an hour from providers who do the job well, but they're missing out by not trying at least their half hour
valleyguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 11:50 AM   #49
rodeoplayboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Darling, you'll come to Victoria once in awhile.
rodeoplayboy is online now   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:28 PM   #50
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

There you go Valley now we are seeing eye to eye. So i officialy apologise to you from my whitenight tirade...

I got a pm from another provider of ours in the RGV. Seems like shes experienced the same thing hit by the low ball express. I asked her if it was like that up north.. she said hell no. Rates are pretty firm from CC North. 200 to 250 and no questions if you fall into those ranges... some will ask for the bng special but you hit the RGV and the flood of cheepass eccie members begin and the 100 bucks an hour begins. In a way i feel good it just wasnt Eva or Emma but it is the guys... Single1 always said you never argue price. You pay the rate or dont play... O well to late to cry.

Hopefully the guys can support amber since shes in town. Shes freaking hot and a solid young provider. She did that turn on my cock from reverse cowboy to cowboy without comming off my cock and shes got long ass sexy legs lol. That alone puts her in a class by herself. White Night or not getting married as i was being made fun of in the end the providers are great they just need to keep them around so we can fuck whenever we want not based on a travel schedule...
nedsum121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 08:01 PM   #51
perfectdevil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedsum121 View Post
There you go Valley now we are seeing eye to eye. So i officialy apologise to you from my whitenight tirade...

I got a pm from another provider of ours in the RGV. Seems like shes experienced the same thing hit by the low ball express. I asked her if it was like that up north.. she said hell no. Rates are pretty firm from CC North. 200 to 250 and no questions if you fall into those ranges... some will ask for the bng special but you hit the RGV and the flood of cheepass eccie members begin and the 100 bucks an hour begins. In a way i feel good it just wasnt Eva or Emma but it is the guys... Single1 always said you never argue price. You pay the rate or dont play... O well to late to cry.

Hopefully the guys can support amber since shes in town. Shes freaking hot and a solid young provider. She did that turn on my cock from reverse cowboy to cowboy without comming off my cock and shes got long ass sexy legs lol. That alone puts her in a class by herself. White Night or not getting married as i was being made fun of in the end the providers are great they just need to keep them around so we can fuck whenever we want not based on a travel schedule...
Sounds like Single1 and I had similar rules, I don't haggle with a provider about her rates. I don't agree with paying $200 or over for a hhr but I will go up to $180, I know its only a difference of $20 but its a rule of mine. As for the hour I figure anything ranging from $200 to 260 is actually a fair price. From what I know about Eva and Emma they have fair rates and I would love to see them both if I had the opportunity.
perfectdevil is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 07:44 AM   #52
vrgontx
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Well Perfect Devil your wishes may come true sooner than what you think. I hope we all start saving because I heard Eva and Emma are coming to CC very soon but was asked not to give out dates yet
vrgontx is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 12:01 PM   #53
valleyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Apology accepted. The cheap fucks however aren't just exclusive to this game. It's for everything lol, I do side work and nobody wants to pay me for what I do. They lowball me and demand 25% of what I charge and say take it or leave it. Get the fuck outta here and out of my face is the usual reply.

Now as for the guys who do play and accept the rates given I'm sure are still around. They prolly just hit utrs and say nothing. The huge amount of drama we had last year seriously hurt this board and ran everybody off, doesn't matter what side. Just the very event itself is the root cause of our drought imo. This place has moved on from it which is great, but needs to get rejuvenated somehow.
valleyguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 12:55 PM   #54
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleyguy View Post
Apology accepted. The cheap fucks however aren't just exclusive to this game. It's for everything lol, I do side work and nobody wants to pay me for what I do. They lowball me and demand 25% of what I charge and say take it or leave it. Get the fuck outta here and out of my face is the usual reply.

Now as for the guys who do play and accept the rates given I'm sure are still around. They prolly just hit utrs and say nothing. The huge amount of drama we had last year seriously hurt this board and ran everybody off, doesn't matter what side. Just the very event itself is the root cause of our drought imo. This place has moved on from it which is great, but needs to get rejuvenated somehow.

+1

Tried to sell a $50k car here in the Valley... I lowered the price to $28k and still had people offering me $10k...

And they wanted to know if I would take payments... fucking retards... If a bank won't loan you money why the fuck do you think I would ???

THAT's an IDEA !!! Wonder if our ladies would be willing to take payments ??? Then ALL the broke ass losers could have sex with hot chicks too...

I volunteer to work in the collections department... (tools of the trade include a baseball bat, a hammer, a chisel, a blow torch, a pair of pliers, a potato peeler, a reciprocating saw, a 55 gallon drum, 20 gallons of hydrochloric acid, some rubber gloves, a bottle a Febreze, a box of tooth picks, a storage unit located in a nice quiet remote location, a folding chair, a roll of duct tape, and some minty fresh gum because I like to chew gum when I work)...

But yeah,,, a lot of us are sticking to our UTRs and ATFs.... It takes a lot of motivation for me to brake away from one of them to try somebody new... With my UTRs / ATFs I already know what I'm getting with no surprises... I know these other girls (Eva & Emma) are top shelf talent without ever having seen either one of them... I don't need to read up on them any more because there's volumes of literature out there singing their praises (almost to the point of being nauseating)... But seriously,,, if I (or any other monger in the same boat as me has) got it good right now,,, why venture out ??? Just my thoughts on the matter... Please disregard (without being butt hurt) if you feel differently...
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 01:12 PM   #55
down4fun
Valued Poster

+2

I will pay what they want and then tip them just because I know that they remember stuff like that and they will be a lot more likely to meet up again.

WTF SCRAP you don't need all this all you need is an off shore boat and a 24V sawzall.

(tools of the trade include a baseball bat, a hammer, a chisel, a blow torch, a pair of pliers, a potato peeler, a reciprocating saw, a 55 gallon drum, 20 gallons of hydrochloric acid, some rubber gloves, a bottle a Febreze, a box of tooth picks, and some minty fresh gum because I like to chew gum when I work)...
down4fun is online now   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 01:16 PM   #56
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by down4fun View Post
WTF SCRAP you don't need all this all you need is an off shore boat and a 24V sawzall.

I don't have a boat...

But I carry most of that other shit with me in the back of my truck at all times because you just never know who might cut you off in traffic...
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 02:15 PM   #57
perfectdevil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAP View Post
I don't have a boat...

But I carry most of that other shit with me in the back of my truck at all times because you just never know who might cut you off in traffic...
And I thought me carrying around a baseball bat was excessive
perfectdevil is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 04:43 PM   #58
CIFER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Wait a minute Scrap, before you go john wick on those guys, I get why you would carry most of that stuff but why do you need a potato peeler and the toothpicks?
CIFER is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 05:19 PM   #59
sweet.amber.lynn.milf
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 329610
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Love me
sweet.amber.lynn.milf is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 05:23 PM   #60
perfectdevil
Valued Poster