Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2011, 11:55 AM   #46
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Evidently, blah blah blah blah blah
I'm not sure "their politicians are just as dumb as our politicians" is such a great argument. I'll therefore respond with a more balanced approached.

Regardless of what you might think, Washington is filled with some very smart people. Unfortunately, the space between those people is filled with imbeciles. Here's Mazo's list of notables on both ends of the spectrum - some of which, sadly or gladly, have moved on:

The House -

Love him or hate him, Barney Frank is the smartest guy in the room 98 out of 100 times. He isn't the smartest only when Rush Holt or Vern Ethers are in the room. You can't blame Barney for that 2% lag, though. It's hard to top a couple of PhD physicists on brain power.

On the other end of the spectrum we've got Charlie Rangle and J.D. Hayworth - both of whom, I swear, could hurt themselves with a toilet brush.

The Senate -

On the other end of the building you couldn't do better than John Sununu or Hilary Clinton. Sununu is just plain smart. Misguided sometimes, but smart. And you can call Hilary a dumb cow all you want but the fact is that she'll kick your ass on an IQ test any day of the week.

John Chafee was a sad loss to that body. He was probably the only one who could hold his own with Frank. His kid was OK, but only had 70% of the brains his old man had.

With all of them gone there's not much left. Lieberman has some brains but doesn't know how to use 'em. Kyl can do some thinking but never let that get in the way of political stupidity.

After that it's a steep slope downhill.

I'm not sure how Patty Murry manages to put her pants on straight each morning. James Inhofe thinks wearing your pants backwards is just how it's done.

And don't even get me started about Katherine Harris, Conrad Burns, or Jim Bunning. I think the Republicans contracted with Disney to supply that cast of brain-dead characters.

I'll also say that whatever you think about Obama, he's a damn smart guy. Whatever you think about Biden . . . well . . . see my comment about Jim Inhofe above.

So neither political party is exactly boiling over with intellect right now. I just wish the smarter ones would step up and take the reigns. Then you'd see some leadership.

Cheers,
Mazo.
Mazomaniac is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #47
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Why do I care if the girls don't talk to me? I'm HERE....a little $$$$$ and problem solved......
Yeah, I'm sure that the flights to your area are packed with high dollar hotties just dyin' to get in your pants.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:19 PM   #48
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
He's definitely in the top 5!....And you're far to intelligent & sexy to give his comments any further thought
You're wasting your marketing efforts on Doofus.....he only pays about $$ an hour and you are $$$-$$$.5........I give you credit though, you're not interested in my $$$$....don't let anyone say you're just in it for the $$$
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:59 PM   #49
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
I guess my thoughts don't sound as noble as your though...
Something we agree on.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:04 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Sample of Doofus' illogic......Conservatives believe in God, they don't play the part of God......pinko-libs believe that they have to save people from themselves, conservatives believe people are capable of taking care of themselves......who wants to interfere in people's lives more? who really plays God?

Are you serious? Do you actually believe that drivel?

Both parties want to play God and tell the other side how vto live their life.

If you do not think the right does you have no understanding of politics.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:10 PM   #51
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Something we agree on.
It's a start.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:20 PM   #52
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Seriously! Starve the troll!
Old 03-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #53
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
It's a start.
So are the beers
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:41 AM   #54
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Both parties want to play God and tell the other side how vto live their life.

If you do not think the right does you have no understanding of politics.
You are misinformed and under-educated. A conservative is not the same thing as a Republican. My post says absolutely nothing about the political parties. Conservatives believe in limited government as intended by the Founding Fathers. Limited government means more liberty for the people. It means staying out of people's way as much as possible.

As a current example, conservatives are upset with Republican leadership in the House for their lack of effort in defunding Obamacare. Obamacare is the ultimate example of pinko-libs playing God.

You should be a lot more careful about calling people's comments drivel when you don't read them carefully or don't understand them. You're the one who ends up looking stupid......
Old 03-19-2011, 02:47 AM   #55
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazomaniac View Post
Seriously! Starve the troll!
See my post above. You sure enjoy calling me a troll. In my mind, when a pinko-lib has nothing intelligent to say, they resort to name calling.

Do you have anything intellectual to add to the debate about government acting as god in people's lives? If not, kindly sit down and STFU......thank you for your anticipated cooperation.......
Old 03-19-2011, 02:59 AM   #56
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazomaniac View Post
Yeah, I'm sure that the flights to your area are packed with high dollar hotties just dyin' to get in your pants.
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! What kind of hatred for me motivated this comment? You don't like the thought of me having sex with women more beautiful than you can get.......I was going to post a review about my weekend friend, but I don't want to hurt your feelings.....you just go ahead and think you get better tail than me.........
Old 03-19-2011, 01:59 PM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
As a current example, conservatives are upset with Republican leadership in the House for their lack of effort in defunding Obamacare. Obamacare is the ultimate example of pinko-libs playing God.

You should be a lot more careful about calling people's comments drivel when you don't read them carefully or don't understand them. You're the one who ends up looking stupid......
Conservatives do not believe in nation building but I am sure you supported the war in Iraq.

I said drivel and that is exactly what I have read from you so far.

You spout Tea Party shit.

You do not want to defund government, you want to defund certain parts of government you dislike. You my lil troll are just a political hack. Sorry to burst your bubble.

MA is you want to defend this bomb thrower fine but I am going to show what a hypocrite he actually is.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:13 PM   #58
John Bull
Valued Poster

Now, now WTF. Let's not be defaming my Tea Partiers. We don't spout shit, we just call it where we see it.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:17 PM   #59
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default curious but not enough to investigate

how did a thread on leadership devolve into wtf et al being against cutting the deficit again
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:22 PM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Marshall is a Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Now, now WTF. Let's not be defaming my Tea Partiers. We don't spout shit, we just call it where we see it.
You are one of the few Tea folk that want across the board cuts....Fuc all the rest of those wanna be's!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women