Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47566
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2011, 05:13 PM   #46
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazomaniac View Post
I absolutely admit that I'm closer to libertarian than it may first appear.

The problem I have with Libertarians, though, is that 90% of them are just plain looney, 9% don't have a clue, and the remaining 1% spend all their time posting stupid shit on the internet.

The problem I have with Republicans is that 10% are just plain looney and the other 90% listen to them.

The problem I have with Democrats is that 100% of them lack the testicles needed to govern.

I'm actually registered as an independent so who knows where I'll land.

Cheers,
Mazo.
Hmmmmm,
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:16 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
So nothing's really changed then . . . .
Very funny.

I was merely explaining why Hitler should hold a place on the right of the political spectrum—and that he was an extremist. It is oversimplification to assume that every politico right of center is a tyrant. Plus, we all know the excesses of the left, beginning with Robespierre, et al. We had that discussion a couple of weeks ago.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #48
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Hmmmmm,
Hey, you seen that guy's wife?

I'd be him!

Cheers,
Mazo.
Mazomaniac is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I absolutely admit that I'm closer to libertarian than it may first appear.

The problem I have with Libertarians, though, is that 90% of them are just plain looney, 9% don't have a clue, and the remaining 1% spend all their time posting stupid shit on the internet.

The problem I have with Republicans is that 10% are just plain looney and the other 90% listen to them.

The problem I have with Democrats is that 100% of them lack the testicles needed to govern.

I'm actually registered as an independent so who knows where I'll land.

Cheers,
Mazo.
Funny...

Well ya don't have to worry about land on a Dem's gonads!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:06 PM   #50
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
It's not that democrats keep their pants on, it's just that nobody calls you out on the carpet for being a hypocrite when you have no phony values....
Fixed.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:22 PM   #51
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:

The change of heart comes after the senate president was gently reminded by opposing counsel that their actions could be considered a felony under Wisconsin law and if the bullshit didn't end immediately a formal complaint just might be filed with the DA's office.
Now this is the shit that pisses me off. Why would the Democratic counsel do that? He had a perfectly good opportunity to score political points in a situation where that is all that the Democrats stand to gain. No ability to moderate legislation. It's all about recall and 2012. He's got the fucking numbnuts Republicans right in the cross hairs. And instead of just going to the DA before the Republicans figure out one their own that they're committing a felony, he tells them!!!! Damnation!!!

The SOB should have been running over every fucking motorist and pedestrian in Madison to get the hell down to the Courthouse and file a formal complaint with the DA. I'd have given those motherfuckers the exact same warning that the Republicans gave the Democrats when they called the vote with no notice.

I just hate Democrats who don't know how to play politics for keeps. They just drive me fuckin nuts.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 06:50 AM   #52
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

@TTH

As you said in another thread, the Dems need to grow a pair.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:35 AM   #53
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Fixed.
Fixed?....now it's illogical......libs always trying to fix things and screwing it up!
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:37 AM   #54
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default the old saw

Quote:
Hey, you seen that guy's wife?

I'd be him!

Cheers,
Mazo.
ive heard it said that even the most beautiful woman in the world has a guy who is tired of doing her..not sure if its true or not
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:43 AM   #55
Marshall
BANNED

Is it really a good thing for government workers to collectively bargain against the taxpayers?

Isn't it true that government workers have higher wages and benefits than similar workers in the private sector?

Isn't it true that government workers don't work as hard at their jobs as private sector workers?

Isn't it true that substantial amounts of union dues paid by government workers go to the politicians who set the rate of their salaries and benefits?

Isn't it true that politicians want to keep receiving the campaign donations from government worker unions?

Isn't it true that the government isn't like the evil corporations who put profit over people?
Old 03-16-2011, 07:55 AM   #56
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Is it really a good thing for government workers to collectively bargain against the taxpayers? They collectively bargain against their employers, not taxpayer. See the definition of collective bargaining. Taxpayers are not at the table.

Isn't it true that government workers have higher wages and benefits than similar workers in the private sector? No.

Isn't it true that government workers don't work as hard at their jobs as private sector workers? No.

Isn't it true that substantial amounts of union dues paid by government workers go to the politicians who set the rate of their salaries and benefits? Union dues withheld from pay by the government can only be applied to the cost of collective bargaining. You'd know this if you read any Supreme Court opinions. Yes, unions can support candidates, and do so on both sides of the isle, but the money raised to do so cannot come from those dues.

Isn't it true that politicians want to keep receiving the campaign donations from government worker unions? Yes, and so? Campaign donations are legal from both private corporations and unions.

Isn't it true that the government isn't like the evil corporations who put profit over people? You really can't compare the two, only contrast them. They have different functions, purposes, sources of funding, and a host of other things.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:00 AM   #57
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...-remove-mayor/
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:06 AM   #58
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default you messed up there

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
.Taxpayers are not at the table.
thats the whole problem...crony pols are....
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:07 AM   #59
Marshall
BANNED

Amazing how people boldly make assersions without facts to back them up.....

Average wage and benefit package for federal government worker = $123,000

Average wage and benefit package for private sector worker = $61,000

Why?.....well, private sector wages and benefits determined by the labor market, government wages and benefits set by politicians who receive campaign donations from government workers unions....

If I said the sun comes up in the morning, a boat full of pinko libs would disagree with me.....
Old 03-16-2011, 08:10 AM   #60
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If the Dems think the situation in Wisconsin is a winning hand for them, they are total fooked and out of touch with the middle.
pjorourke is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women