Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453027
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47746
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-16-2016, 04:32 PM   #46
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
And that is why I never saw her also, I can't justify dropping a car payment to nut.
That's what happens when white knights rave about an average girl...
Old 08-16-2016, 06:46 PM   #47
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

average means 50% are better, I saw Giselle recently, she was FAR above average
Old 08-16-2016, 10:00 PM   #48
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

to each his own.. some guys set their limits low, some high

doesn't matter what you think or I think as to what those limits should be, its all up to the guy that's paying to play
Old 08-16-2016, 10:17 PM   #49
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
average means 50% are better, I saw Giselle recently, she was FAR above average
She's a 10. But if I were you I would avoid her until Tom Brady's suspension is over.
Old 08-16-2016, 11:46 PM   #50
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
The lady's that I have seen when I belonged to Indys were just dreadful, but they got good reviews. I guess I put too much faith in their reviews and system.
The reviews on Indys are utterly useless.
Old 08-16-2016, 11:57 PM   #51
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzer View Post
Regardless of how classy or beautiful or whatever...I personally would not pay CMWYL rates. Too me, it's crazy. I'll stick to developing other sources.
I do not know CMWYL. I did try to see her when she first started and was 200/hr. But she never responded to any of my requests then so I said fuck it - I certainly am not going to bother now at 300 or 350/hr

I have been quite good at using other sources where I can have a great experience on a regular basis with someone for 100 or max 150. And then mix in a BP girl on occasion for variety.

Now, if you don't like to see someone on a regular basis and like the convenience of contacting someone new on short notice then yea, you probably will pay more. But the quality of the experience and hotness of the girl has no relation to what one pays
Old 08-17-2016, 04:59 AM   #52
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Agreed, berry berry
Old 08-17-2016, 06:33 AM   #53
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

In my experience, less money means more time involved/dedicated to get similar results. Unless you guys have found a way to beat the system and arent telling me lol
Old 08-17-2016, 06:34 AM   #54
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Using eccie can be good

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmewhatyoulike View Post
I don't advertise here because the boys seem kinda mean a lot of the time and the girls can't read their own reviews. I meant no slap in the face, I just think it's important to be kind to one another and to be open with information that can help a provider's performance.
Sam,
The "boys" here do seem kind of mean if you spend time reading the forums. They piss, moan insult one another and generally treat this board like what it is.

A guys board.

No, we cannot read the ENTIRE review here nor can we comment in the reviews section.
We can comment in other areas about same reviews though so if one is truly false or entirely exaggerated you do have the option of confrontation.
(although why bother because good service will ALWAYS trump a negative review)

As far as advertising here though....
You are missing out on a HUGE number of great clients who will never join indys.
Lots of traveling gents who never even heard of the site except for the comments about it made here.

If you look at the sheer number of members in the Pgh area alone compared to the number of active posters you'll see one thing.

Most of the real gents never post here either.

You should give it a whirl.
You won't regret it.
Old 08-17-2016, 06:37 AM   #55
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Completely Off Topic

PS
I've been enjoying an internet free summer for a while and just noticed a couple changes around here.

The one I find most amusing though is now when I log in, I have to agree to TOS

Ya'll should have really kept it spelled out....
hehehe
Old 08-17-2016, 09:20 AM   #56
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzer View Post
Regardless of how classy or beautiful or whatever...I personally would not pay CMWYL rates. Too me, it's crazy. I'll stick to developing other sources.
I agree on her rates I'm sure she is a sweet lady and all. Cute and sexy but my wallet says no way as long as I fine nice and cute for my rate.

I think there are a lot of guys who have the money or like that fact she has a reasonably safe incall and they don't have to worry about the PO PO. I have never been one who liked the whole hour thing anyway .

I'm more about get it done and leave because it becomes so fake on the providers part to play it out more then once or twice for an hour with the same customer unless there is a connection.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:16 AM   #57
bigguyt
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Sam,
The "boys" here do seem kind of mean if you spend time reading the forums. They piss, moan insult one another and generally treat this board like what it is.

A guys board.

No, we cannot read the ENTIRE review here nor can we comment in the reviews section.
We can comment in other areas about same reviews though so if one is truly false or entirely exaggerated you do have the option of confrontation.
(although why bother because good service will ALWAYS trump a negative review)

As far as advertising here though....
You are missing out on a HUGE number of great clients who will never join indys.
Lots of traveling gents who never even heard of the site except for the comments about it made here.

If you look at the sheer number of members in the Pgh area alone compared to the number of active posters you'll see one thing.

You should give it a whirl.
You won't regret it.
One of the ladies gets us.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:27 AM   #58
Vogel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Completely Off Topic

PS
I've been enjoying an internet free summer for a while and just noticed a couple changes around here.

The one I find most amusing though is now when I log in, I have to agree to TOS

Ya'll should have really kept it spelled out....
hehehe
Jinny:
With all due respect ( and you all providers are due respect due in no small part to your generally well thought out and reasoned posts) but the comment to the effect that a gentleman would not post on this site as opposed to indys is off base. I never treated any provider, and have seen many indys providers (I have a different handle there, which was not available here when I registered), in anything other than a gentlemanly manner. I choose to post here and not TOS because reviews here are more likely to provide reliable and accurate information as a general rule and are not "puff pieces" obviously intended primarily to please a provider and curry favor with her as is often the case on TOS. Because of that I seldom use TOS as a resource anymore.

While it is true that there is undue sniping among posters here providing what the poster considers to be an honest review that may contain adverse criticism is not being "mean" or "ungentlemanly."
Either to curry favor with providers or the site itself, reviewers on TOS often write glowing reviews that (at least in my experience I have found to be) misleading in the extreme. As a general rule. TOS reviews provide little meaningful information (for example, the rates actually paid) and lack meaningful detail about activities.

I know now never to base the decision to see a provider on TOS reviews and generally rely on the reviews here.
Although one certainly can argue whether a true " gentleman" ever would be posting on these types of sites a poster does not lose his status as a " gentleman" simply because of an honest review that includes criticism, sometimes harsh criticism if he sincerely believes the experience warrants that criticism.

Sorry for being so long-winded, and I really do respect the quality of your posts, but felt compelled to respond to the ad hominem crticism based solely on where I or others choose to post.
Old 08-17-2016, 02:02 PM   #59
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Guess I better stop posting then. Hey ginny, I thought you preferred the Mickey Rourke types?

Besides, gents are boring. Think how much drama and entertainment we would have missed if assholes and misogynists like dames4u and tatasddd were banned from this site...

Oh wait, they are banned, aren't they?
Old 08-17-2016, 02:08 PM   #60
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Sam,

A guys board.
Yes and? Id say there is more going on than say pissing and moaning. Sort of hypocritical don't you think when I have seen some of what gores on with the whore talking in the ladies room on TOS?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women