Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2015, 05:02 PM   #46
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

It's Obama's fault.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 09:58 PM   #47
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

They don't hate us because we're free. We were freer 100 years ago, and they didn't hate us then. They hate us BECAUSE WE WONT LEAVE THEM ALONE AND KEEP TRYING TO STEAL THEIR OIL!!!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 10:17 PM   #48
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
They don't hate us because we're free. We were freer 100 years ago, and they didn't hate us then. They hate us BECAUSE WE WONT LEAVE THEM ALONE AND KEEP TRYING TO STEAL THEIR OIL!!!
True enough, but the damn thing is, we don't need their oil anymore!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 10:22 PM   #49
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

But war is good for business.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:58 PM   #50
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
This is true. We simply won't stop meddling. More americans were killed by dogs last year than were killed by terrorists. We are fed this line of bullshit that we aren't safe and there are people lurking around every corner, simply to facilitate more money being thrown at the bogeyman.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 02:46 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
How much would you suggest the U.S. citizens pay for their oil?

http://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/about_us/25.htm

http://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/data_graphs/40.htm

Personally, I've never stolen any OIL .. not even one quart of it.

How about you? How much have you stolen?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:12 AM   #52
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ask Iran. The reason we toppled their freely elected leader is because he was going to nationalize their oil. Sad am Hussein and Gaddafi were going to sell their oil for gold, or something other than the dollar. These wars are to protect American and British oil interests. Yeah. We steal oil.
Old 11-13-2015, 12:59 AM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Ask Iran. The reason we toppled their freely elected leader is because he was going to nationalize their oil. Sad am Hussein and Gaddafi were going to sell their oil for gold, or something other than the dollar. These wars are to protect American and British oil interests. Yeah. We steal oil.
You're neglecting the rise of Iran's Tudeh Party and increasing Soviet influence.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 01:53 AM   #54
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're neglecting the rise of Iran's Tudeh Party and increasing Soviet influence.
You fucking idiot. Go back farther. They elected Mossadegh in 51 and what did we do when he nationalized the oil industry? We had him overthrown in 53. The Shah is then put in power and he modernized Iran while also becoming friendly with the US and other western powers. This led directly to the revolution of 79. We are so stupid that we can't see two and three moves ahead. We caused the instability that eventually led to the revolution. Fuck the Tudeh party and your goddamn ignorance.

We cause most of the fuckups and then we look around like we're surprised they happened.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 01:58 AM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You fucking idiot. Go back farther. They elected Mossadegh in 51 and what did we do when he nationalized the oil industry? We had him overthrown in 53. The Shah is then put in power and he modernized Iran while also becoming friendly with the US and other western powers. This led directly to the revolution of 79. We are so stupid that we can't see two and three moves ahead. We caused the instability that eventually led to the revolution. Fuck the Tudeh party and your goddamn ignorance.

We cause most of the fuckups and then we look around like we're surprised they happened.
Iran's Tudeh Party was formed in 1941, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and it -- with Soviet backing -- was making inroads into Mossadegh's government soon after he was elected.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 04:57 AM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who was the "freely elected leader" in Iran "we toppled"?

And please give me at least some hint as to the source of your broad statement.

So, according to you, Saddam's invasion of Kuwait was so he could "sell Iraq's oil for gold or something other than the dollar"? And Gaddafi was "toppled" by President Obaminable because he was "going to sell Libya's oil for gold, or something other than the dollar."

Other than some Liberal Propaganda Rag .... is there a source?

FYI: The only thing I recall that President Carter did with which I recall agreeing is to shit can the Texaco-Pemex "deal" in Mexico, because it was going to require ALL "overhead" of Pemex (most notably the "retirement program" of Pemex, to be deducted before the profits were split between the two companies in the partnership. It occurs to me that if your premise is correct then when the oil in Mexico was nationalized then the U.S. would have invaded Mexico and replaced the President of Mexico ... not to mention when Pemex was piping oil to Cuba to sell to the Soviets.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:48 AM   #57
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Ask Iran. The reason we toppled their freely elected leader is because he was going to nationalize their oil. Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi were going to sell their oil for gold, or something other than the dollar. These wars are to protect American and British oil interests. Yeah. We steal oil.
This post is so ignorant I thought woomby wrote it. Look, if we wanted to "steal oil" then we would just seize the oilfields, pump the stuff out, load it on tankers, sell it and keep the proceeds for ourselves. That's not what happened. Not in Iran. Not in Iraq. Not in Libya.

When we invaded Iraq we never took or kept a dime of the proceeds from their oil sales. Every dollar flowed right back into the coffers of the Iraqi government to be spent as they saw fit. (Ditto for Iran and Libya.) That's not "stealing oil".

See the difference, COG?

We never even used any Iraqi oil to reimburse ourselves for the costs of our Iraq intervention. Perhaps we should have, but it would have deprived the Iraqis of their main revenue source.

China is the biggest buyer of Iraqi oil these days. And our fleet in the Persian Gulf keeps the shipping lanes open for them.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 10:54 AM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
This post is so ignorant I thought woomby wrote it. Look, if we wanted to "steal oil" then we would just seize the oilfields, pump the stuff out, load it on tankers, sell it and keep the proceeds for ourselves. That's not what happened. Not in Iran. Not in Iraq. Not in Libya.

When we invaded Iraq we never took or kept a dime of the proceeds from their oil sales. Every dollar flowed right back into the coffers of the Iraqi government to be spent as they saw fit. That's not "stealing oil".

See the difference, COG?

China is the biggest buyer of Iraqi oil these days. And our fleet in the Persian Gulf keeps the shipping lanes open for them.
LL, you keep fogging up their thoughts with facts ... historical facts.

The only folks I've heard of recently who are stealing oil (except of course for the drive offs at the convenience stores around here), are the terrorists in the Middle East .. .those guys who chop the heads off men and then women and children after they rape them .. aka ISIS aka ISIL aka JV ...

.. who the current wimp in the White House won't fight!
Old 11-13-2015, 12:43 PM   #59
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Why don't YOU get off your fat ass and go fight 'em, LLIdiot?

You owe us all a few rounds in the ring, right?

Or are your saving it all up for your upcoming match with SpeedRacerXXX?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 12:11 AM   #60
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I stand by my statements. If you want to believe what the government tells you, go ahead. Stay ignorant. We fight wars for oil companies, banks and defense contractors. We don't fight for freedom any more.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women