Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160594
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2015, 02:42 PM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Another time you ignore the OP to bring up Obie, you really are "trending" desperate. You must have been Grubered.
I have noticed that any time someone responds to one of the off-topic, lameass remarks, that a response (when nothing else can be said) is that it is "off-topic." To be correct the record, since you didn't present the entire discourse ...

.. you brought up Powell bringing the system into the "19th century" to the 20th Century .. and Powell hadn't taken over the DOS until the 21st Century!!!!

Any time "transparency" is discussed .. Obaminable comes to mind.
Any time lying is brought up ... Obaminable AND the Clintons come to mind.

But if you want to stay on topic, I will.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 02:44 PM   #47
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Former Secretary of State, Gen. Colin Powell, touches on several items of current interest during his recent interview with George Stephanopoulos. Among the topics of discussion included the General's reflections on the current state of race relations in America as well as the recent State Department email controversy.
Back to the thread topic:

"race relations in America" .... Obaminable comes to mind.
"recent State Department email controversy" ..... Clintons come to mind.

Now what comes to your mind?

George?
Al Sharpton
Eric Holder
Jessie Jackson
Ferguson
Police killing Black men who have their hands in the air
Black men killing other Black men with their hands in their pockets
Old 03-10-2015, 04:07 PM   #48
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I have noticed that any time someone responds to one of the off-topic, lameass remarks, that a response (when nothing else can be said) is that it is "off-topic." To be correct the record, since you didn't present the entire discourse ...

.. you brought up Powell bringing the system into the "19th century" to the 20th Century .. and Powell hadn't taken over the DOS until the 21st Century!!!!

Any time "transparency" is discussed .. Obaminable comes to mind.
Any time lying is brought up ... Obaminable AND the Clintons come to mind.

But if you want to stay on topic, I will.
I took Powell's comment about bringing the dept out of the 19th century as to mean that was the way they were operating. I don't know how you and dull knife took it. If you think the comments are lame just ignore them so you don't make a ass of yourself again.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:15 PM   #49
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ignore your lame comments, LittleEva? Never! Your stupidity never fails to make me laugh! Especially when you post something completely meaningless, and then defend it like you actually made a point worth considering. Hell no I won't ignore your posts!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:40 PM   #50
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ignore your lame comments, LittleEva? Never! Your stupidity never fails to make me laugh! Especially when you post something completely meaningless, and then defend it like you actually made a point worth considering. Hell no I won't ignore your posts!
When did you change your handle to lexie lover dull knife? Or did you just wish to jump in and get your ass handed to you again? You are setting the bar low on comprehension It is evident why you left the law for your glory hole job.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:13 PM   #51
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Powell is political toast.

He lost my respect along time ago.

bigtex/I'va
He lost your respect when he decided to vote for a black man for president. Like he's not entitled to make that choice, right? Combat veteran, has served the country honorably in more roles that most other men could ever even think of....for virtually his entire life. Set aside all the shit he probably had to go through and put up with because he is black....But, he's not entitled to make political or ideological choices you disagree with and is therefore not entitled to your respect? You ought to rethink it.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:20 PM   #52
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
He lost your respect when he decided to vote for a black man for president. Like he's not entitled to make that choice, right? Combat veteran, has served the country honorably in more roles that most other men could ever even think of....for virtually his entire life. Set aside all the shit he probably had to go through and put up with because he is black....But, he's not entitled to make political or ideological choices you disagree with and is therefore not entitled to your respect? You ought to rethink it.
Powell voted for Oblowyou because he is BLACK or if you prefer a AFRICAN AMERICAN MAN of COLOR THAT REALLY LIKES the MONTH of FEBRUARY.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:45 PM   #53
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Powell voted for Oblowyou because he is BLACK or if you prefer a AFRICAN AMERICAN MAN of COLOR THAT REALLY LIKES the MONTH of FEBRUARY.
I am trying to remember why I haven't blocked you....or, if I did, how you got unblocked.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 11:56 PM   #54
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
When did you change your handle to lexie lover dull knife? Or did you just wish to jump in and get your ass handed to you again? You are setting the bar low on comprehension It is evident why you left the law for your glory hole job.
See what I mean?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:02 AM   #55
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
See what I mean?
Lame, is that all you got old man?
Old 03-11-2015, 03:53 AM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lame, is that all you got old man?
"Lame" and "old" he's got more sense in his little finger than you've had or will have in your entire body your entire life. Not only are you ignorant, but you attempt to declare yourself a "winner" to look "relevant."

Like a couple of other of your "co-conspirators" on here, you couldn't possibly "hand" anyone their ass, because you can't even find your own with both hands!

Keep up the "good work." You confirm the analysis of YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE that public school education is a failure. Giving you 2 more years won't do shit for you. That's why you have to declare yourself a winner .. .no one else will. Even YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE calls you an educational failure. Just relax and live with it.

I repeat:

"I have noticed that any time someone responds to one of the off-topic, lameass remarks, that a response (when nothing else can be said) is that it is "off-topic."" Or a discussion of "glory holes"!
Old 03-11-2015, 05:17 AM   #57
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
"I have noticed that any time someone responds to one of the off-topic, lameass remarks, that a response (when nothing else can be said) is that it is "off-topic."" Or a discussion of "glory holes"!
"Glory holes?"

Perhaps they are just trying to help you locate a landmark you're familiar with.

"Carry on!"
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 05:49 AM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Glory holes?"

Perhaps they are just trying to help you locate a landmark you're familiar with.
Perhaps? You seem to be quite acquainted with them. I suspect the one you use is difficult to locate, since it doesn't have to approach the size of a "landmark" ... more like the opening of pencil sharpener.

But carry on with your meaningless drivel.....or is it dribble for you?
Old 03-11-2015, 06:51 AM   #59
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Former Secretary of State, Gen. Colin Powell, touches on several items of current interest during his recent interview with George Stephanopoulos. Among the topics of discussion included the General's reflections on the current state of race relations in America as well as the recent State Department email controversy.

Interesting stuff!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/colin-po...133621825.html
Powell is a whiner and a turncoat. He is an expert on hindsight and race play.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:51 AM   #60
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
"Lame" and "old" he's got more sense in his little finger than you've had or will have in your entire body your entire life. Not only are you ignorant, but you attempt to declare yourself a "winner" to look "relevant."

Like a couple of other of your "co-conspirators" on here, you couldn't possibly "hand" anyone their ass, because you can't even find your own with both hands!

Keep up the "good work." You confirm the analysis of YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE that public school education is a failure. Giving you 2 more years won't do shit for you. That's why you have to declare yourself a winner .. .no one else will. Even YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE calls you an educational failure. Just relax and live with it.

I repeat:

Again you express your stupidity with the "your man in the white house" remark. Verifies you are as stupid as most here know you are. Dull knife will be thrilled with your nose up his ass. Have you declared yourself a winner yet?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women