Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2010, 12:43 AM   #46
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by man-beast View Post
LOL, I have my own screening process.Its to sit around after and watch the coming and going's. I got lost in your apart complex and saw things This is when you where at the apartment with the dead fish tank , And I was a quicky.No worry just want to make sure things are not recorded to be permanent.
I have never had dead fish in my tank! So rude! I may have had an empty fish tank, but certainly not dead! I love animals, fish, etc. So anyway, you just sit around after appts , ok now that's weird creepy. No offense.
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:10 AM   #47
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Just a note ==> its never happened to me at her (Pepper) place....
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #48
Tekcor
Registered Member

I'd check the phone number if the person is an out of towner....they should have an out of town cell phone. Next I'd ask for the persons flight arrival and departure info. I'd give no more than 3 min for him to give you the info.....most travelers have that info at hand in there room.

Problem with refs is you can give the number out, but as you all know not everyone answers the phone away.
Tekcor is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 05:33 PM   #49
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekcor View Post
I'd check the phone number if the person is an out of towner....they should have an out of town cell phone. Next I'd ask for the persons flight arrival and departure info. I'd give no more than 3 min for him to give you the info.....most travelers have that info at hand in there room.

Problem with refs is you can give the number out, but as you all know not everyone answers the phone away.

What exactly is flight info & an out of town cell # going to tell you about how a hobbyist treats a lady???

A hobbyist should never give out ladies phone numbers w/o first asking permission.
You as a hobbyist however, should provide your references website & board handle. So the providers your wanting to see, don't have to go on a wild goose chase searching for it.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:25 PM   #50
man-beast
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Hot Pepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield View Post
I have never had dead fish in my tank! So rude! I may have had an empty fish tank, but certainly not dead! I love animals, fish, etc. So anyway, you just sit around after appts , ok now that's weird creepy. No offense.
Less than 5 minutes isn't weird. Cover your own a@@ I alway's say. It's a two way street of caution. I alway's hear about provider safety but what about the hobbyist. And Dead fish tank can be read a great many way's. The use of ............................:n o:
man-beast is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:29 AM   #51
Tekcor
Registered Member

Having out of town cell and flight info handy to match that location would help indicate he's not LE. Doubtful LE can give you flight arrival and departure info real quick/out of Towner should have that info at hand. It’s a good indicator.

Second indicator is location of client....is he in $30 a night rat hole or in a $200+ a night hotel. Doubtful a jerk would fork over cash to pay for lavish digs when he plans on hassling a lady. There are rich jerks…..but it’s my belief that persons who stay at nice places don’t plan on making a scene.

Last and probably most important is the persons voice and response to your questions. Does he sound like a whack job or a respectable businessman? In a minute phone call you should be able to discern if a person is intoxicated, or weird, or interesting.

The rest is your gut instinct. What do they tell you? Good luck.
Tekcor is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 11:07 AM   #52
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekcor View Post
Having out of town cell and flight info handy to match that location would help indicate he's not LE. Doubtful LE can give you flight arrival and departure info real quick/out of Towner should have that info at hand. It’s a good indicator.

Second indicator is location of client....is he in $30 a night rat hole or in a $200+ a night hotel. Doubtful a jerk would fork over cash to pay for lavish digs when he plans on hassling a lady. There are rich jerks…..but it’s my belief that persons who stay at nice places don’t plan on making a scene.

Last and probably most important is the persons voice and response to your questions. Does he sound like a whack job or a respectable businessman? In a minute phone call you should be able to discern if a person is intoxicated, or weird, or interesting.

The rest is your gut instinct. What do they tell you? Good luck.
Spoken like a true cop.

But sorry to disappoint. LE will go to whatever lengths THEY want to and SOUND as sweet as grandma. Just to get a collar.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:32 PM   #53
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

they could just do what i did...see 2 girls that i wouldnt normally be interested in seeing, that ARE newbie friendly...then you have refs. then hurry up and see you right away cuz you are so wonderful with at giving refs

one lady suggesting i show her a paycheck and a work ID. I am sure most men wouldnt be interested in this option...but i dont really care. A girl that pays attention to detail can tell what i do anyway....and you can look on line to see what starting pay is a taco bell
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:02 PM   #54
raedy4funn45
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Being a little paranoid in this game is understandable. I trust the provider to use her best judgment, and will honor reasonable requests. This protects all of us.

If you don't like the screening process, you can always go elsewhere.
raedy4funn45 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:56 PM   #55
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Type of room and airline tickets aren't a problem for them.

Hell, if they do a takedown of someone in high class digs (could be a bust totally unrelated to the Hobby) they can do an impromptu BP/CL/whatever bust.

And they can get airline tickets the same way.

Always cheaper to use confiscated evidence to pull off a sting.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:57 PM   #56
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedy4funn45 View Post
Being a little paranoid in this game is understandable. I trust the provider to use her best judgment, and will honor reasonable requests. This protects all of us.

If you don't like the screening process, you can always go elsewhere.

Exactly!!
Old 11-29-2010, 10:28 AM   #57
BritishBabe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13438
My ECCIE Reviews

I also like to spend five minute on the phone with the potential gentleman....my preference! I like when they call....
BritishBabe is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:52 PM   #58
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaJay View Post
they could just do what i did...see 2 girls that i wouldnt normally be interested in seeing, that ARE newbie friendly...then you have refs. then hurry up and see you right away cuz you are so wonderful with at giving refs
awww bubba, you went through all that for me? jk
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:58 PM   #59
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

lol...if you only knew
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:00 AM   #60
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

pretty interesting points have been presented.
considering going back newbie friendly....
if the screenings too rigorous, theres always another
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women