Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2014, 11:50 AM   #46
bp6570
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Hey JH..I was only kidding...

I think these guys should back off, after all, you have become a sudden wealth of important info. I had no idea that BBFS even existed these days. After all this time I am learning at your knee and it is so important for us all to be safe.

Hang in there and keep educating those of us who don't get it..

Hes the hobby messiah, leading us all from the darkness!
bp6570 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 12:03 PM   #47
Guest111215-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 263694
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly!!
Guest111215-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 12:06 PM   #48
Guest111215-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This was the first time I've had anyone try! I was so upset it's just ridiculous! I'm a single mom I can't fuck with my life, no matter the amount of cash.
Old 12-14-2014, 01:18 PM   #49
amyoto
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

you guys can bash JH all you want but hes absolutely right. you guys seem to hate him so much that you cant see the bs covering your own eyes.

i find it amazing how many go BBFS and think nothing of it. i value my penis too much to let anything happen to it. i dont understand some people...

How do you think STDs are spread in the first place? lol
amyoto is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 01:31 PM   #50
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyoto View Post
When you drink out of the same glass...right?

What else?
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 01:59 PM   #51
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
When you drink out of the same glass...right?

What else?

Toilet Seats
super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 02:10 PM   #52
JJ Fun Guy
Valued Poster

Default Christmas presents to the ladies needing condoms!

I will supply unused condoms to the ladies who are using no condoms or broken ones!Sam's Club/Costco sell large quanities cheap!No ladies,I will not accept a exchange of your used or broken condoms!!!LOL LOL
JJ Fun Guy is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 03:20 PM   #53
Guest111215-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hahaha
Old 12-14-2014, 05:12 PM   #54
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
you guys can bash JH all you want but hes absolutely right. you guys seem to hate him so much that you cant see the bs covering your own eyes.

i find it amazing how many go BBFS and think nothing of it. i value my penis too much to let anything happen to it. i dont understand some people...

OKay give me a number, you and Jayhawker keep throwing the so many people are doing it number, how many are doing it, how do you know this and what proof can you provide the board to support your position. I think Jayhawker gets a thought and like a squirrel with OCD he can't let go of the nut. I find it also funny that you two can then apply that action, in this case, bare backing, to anyone who voice a belief different than yours. So please enlighten the board with your educated thoughts and show us where this proof came from.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 05:20 PM   #55
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
The fact that you just used Star Trek as an idea to get rid of me shows me you have already left the planet...those screws are completely undone. You are so far off the reservation that there is no hope.
I hope they do not let you on the computer much at that place.
I'm not going anywhere.
Jh, if you're going to quote someone, quote them correctly or you lose all credibility. Oh, never-mind, already lost.
BTW: I have found that the absolute very best star maps are those that are found in a gals eyes or traced from her freckles.
Last, why would I want to be on a reservation? Frankly, I thought the whole hobby idea was to explore with friends.

Back to the thread: What guy doesn't have a couple spares when he's headed out on a date. It is ridiculous not to.

But if you're going to lead us out of the darkness towards the light, you may want to make sure that the light is not an oncoming train, as you will meet it first, giving us time to step out of the way.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 05:37 PM   #56
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
I am going off of what has been written about guys bare backing, getting gifts and then going out and seeing other providers.
Hey Jayhawker you don't have premium access how would you know what was written.....I mean I don't remember seeing anything recently referring to BBFS are you reading the National forums>...what brought you to all of this crap
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 08:07 PM   #57
amyoto
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
OKay give me a number, you and Jayhawker keep throwing the so many people are doing it number, how many are doing it, how do you know this and what proof can you provide the board to support your position. I think Jayhawker gets a thought and like a squirrel with OCD he can't let go of the nut. I find it also funny that you two can then apply that action, in this case, bare backing, to anyone who voice a belief different than yours. So please enlighten the board with your educated thoughts and show us where this proof came from.
you'd be surprised what people tell you when you see their review and pm them for more info. you should give it a shot sometime dude.

in all seriousness if you actually expect me to throw people under the bus then you are out of your mind. most of my info also comes from johns who are NOT a member of ECCIE.

do you see any reviews from actual independent providers? no and you probably never will b/c of the stories that ive heard. i simply dont trust anyone.
Old 12-14-2014, 08:48 PM   #58
bp6570
Valued Poster

Quote:
you'd be surprised what people tell you when you see their review and pm them for more info. you should give it a shot sometime dude.

in all seriousness if you actually expect me to throw people under the bus then you are out of your mind. most of my info also comes from johns who are NOT a member of ECCIE.

do you see any reviews from actual independent providers? no and you probably never will b/c of the stories that ive heard. i simply dont trust anyone.
So you are just as stupid as chickenhawker, is what your really sayin??? and you didn't answer his fuckin questions.....
Old 12-14-2014, 09:14 PM   #59
amyoto
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bp6570 View Post
So you are just as stupid as chickenhawker, is what your really sayin??? and you didn't answer his fuckin questions.....
chickenhawker? are you 12? no need to be rude kid. its not my place to answer for other people. if they want to come forward they will. i simply provided you my input, if that's not good enough then oh well, no skin off my back.
Old 12-15-2014, 06:43 AM   #60
bp6570
Valued Poster

Quote:
chickenhawker? are you 12? no need to be rude kid. its not my place to answer for other people. if they want to come forward they will. i simply provided you my input, if that's not good enough then oh well, no skin off my back.
You got me, I am a kid, but only 11.

If you had spent more than a minute on this site, you'd know that this topic (bbfs) has been discussed many times. No one who disagrees with JH denies that it happens. What most of us have an issue with is his baseless speculation & accusation that he has knowledge of many folks who are engaging in this behavior. Additionally, he continues to start posts or comment on others posts that harm the reputation of reputable people without any regard to how his actions may harm others. Many members have advised him to tone back his rhetoric but he continues to create drama & not listen to what others are telling him. It is foolish to assume that one is always right and ignore the well intended advice of others.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women