Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2014, 01:17 PM   #46
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Ekim the Inbred Chimp has now likened himself to having all of the intelligence of a desiccated Kansas fence post. Thus again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp has demonstrated that he is stupid and mentally incapable of any intelligent thought as a result of his having sucked down barrel loads of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz. Ekim the Inbred Chimp is so fuckin' brain-dead stupid that he can only deflect since he lacks the mental acuity to justify or explain Odumbo's current hypocritical policy on 'stop-loss'.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:18 PM   #47
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
I know i'va I am so fucking dumb each time I see a emoticon the bullshit just pores out of me. It is a compulsion, and I can't stop any more than I can stop dreaming about Odumbo's hose.'.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:36 PM   #48
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Who is EKIM, IBIdiot?

And what the fuck was the meaning of they last hysterical meltdown? I'm not sure it was even English.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 03:43 PM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pretty damn stupid post you made, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, considering how you're 100% relying on the emoticons you are denigrating as stupid and meaningless, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. But then, you're the stupid-ass fuck that's sucked down so much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz that you're perpetually stupid-as-fuck drunk, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're so fuckin' stupid-ass drunk on Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that you keep demonstrating that you're wholly incapable of justifying or explaining Odumbo's current hypocritical on 'stop-loss' policy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Who is EKIM, IBIdiot?

And what the fuck was the meaning of they last hysterical meltdown? I'm not sure it was even English.

Old 10-31-2014, 06:16 PM   #50
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Who is EKIM, IBIdiot? (eva/littletex)

Pretty damn stupid post you made, Assup, even considering how you're 100% stupid and meaningless. But then, you're the stupid-ass fuck that's sucked down so much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz that you're perpetually stupid-as-fuck drunk, Assup. You're so fuckin' stupid-ass drunk on Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz, Assup, that you keep demonstrating that you're wholly incapable of justifying or explaining Odumbo's current hypocritical policies.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 07:59 PM   #51
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Pretty damn stupid post you made, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, considering how you're 100% relying on the emoticons you are denigrating as stupid and meaningless, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. But then, you're the stupid-ass fuck that's sucked down so much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz that you're perpetually stupid-as-fuck drunk, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're so fuckin' stupid-ass drunk on Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that you keep demonstrating that you're wholly incapable of justifying or explaining Odumbo's current hypocritical on 'stop-loss' policy.

Old 10-31-2014, 08:05 PM   #52
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

eeeh buhrr gets his biggen removed
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 08:08 PM   #53
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

eeeh buhrr gets his biggen removed
Old 11-01-2014, 07:39 AM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Once again Ekim the Inbred Chimp demonstrates his stupidity by relying solely on emoticons to communicate his unintelligent POV. Ekim the Inbred Chimp's doing this is especially stupid considering how Ekim the Inbred Chimp denigrated emoticons as being stupid and meaningless only yesterday morning. Regardless of how much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz that Ekim the Inbred Chimp has swallowed, it does not excuse his ongoing bout of perpetual stupid-as-fuck drunkenness which leaves Ekim the Inbred Chimp wholly incapable of justifying or explaining Odumbo's current hypocritical on 'stop-loss' policy.
Old 11-01-2014, 08:11 AM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Pretty damn stupid post you made, Assup, even considering how you're 100% stupid and meaningless. But then, you're the stupid-ass fuck that's sucked down so much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz that you're perpetually stupid-as-fuck drunk, Assup. You're so fuckin' stupid-ass drunk on Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz, Assup, that you keep demonstrating that you're wholly incapable of justifying or explaining Odumbo's current hypocritical policies.

Typical Sybil response... Channelling his inner coprophiliac.

Your own bullshit is SOOOO weak, you have to imitate the weakest poster on the board.

In your never-ending quest for relevance in this little community, you've tried everything but the truth. Try that and you may finally gain acceptance. meanwhile, keep blustering, blathering and plagiarizing, Uncle Han!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:25 AM   #56
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Once again Ekim the Inbred Chimp demonstrates his stupidity by relying solely on emoticons to communicate his unintelligent POV. Ekim the Inbred Chimp's doing this is especially stupid considering how Ekim the Inbred Chimp denigrated emoticons as being stupid and meaningless only yesterday morning. Regardless of how much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz that Ekim the Inbred Chimp has swallowed, it does not excuse his ongoing bout of perpetual stupid-as-fuck drunkenness which leaves Ekim the Inbred Chimp wholly incapable of justifying or explaining Odumbo's current hypocritical on 'stop-loss' policy.
Old 11-01-2014, 10:01 AM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ekim the Inbred Chimp continues to demonstrate his stupidity by relying solely on emoticons in lieu of trying to use actual words: a normal practice that clearly exceeds his meager mental faculties. What Ekim the Inbred Chimp continues to do is especially stupid considering how, just yesterday morning, Ekim the Inbred Chimp denigrated emoticons as being stupid and meaningless. Regardless of how much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz that Ekim the Inbred Chimp has swallowed, it does not excuse his ongoing bout of perpetual stupid-as-fuck drunkenness which leaves Ekim the Inbred Chimp wholly incapable of justifying or explaining Odumbo's current hypocritical on 'stop-loss' policy.
Old 11-01-2014, 10:40 AM   #58
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ekim the Inbred Chimp continues to demonstrate his stupidity by relying solely on emoticons in lieu of trying to use actual words: a normal practice that clearly exceeds his meager mental faculties. What Ekim the Inbred Chimp continues to do is especially stupid considering how, just yesterday morning, Ekim the Inbred Chimp denigrated emoticons as being stupid and meaningless. Regardless of how much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz that Ekim the Inbred Chimp has swallowed, it does not excuse his ongoing bout of perpetual stupid-as-fuck drunkenness which leaves Ekim the Inbred Chimp wholly incapable of justifying or explaining Odumbo's current hypocritical on 'stop-loss' policy.
Old 11-01-2014, 10:51 AM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ekim the Inbred Chimp continues to demonstrate that he is really stupid and wholly incapable of using the English language to express his POV or to justify and explain Odumbo's current hypocritical on 'stop-loss' policy. What Ekim the Inbred Chimp continues to do is especially stupid considering how, just yesterday morning, Ekim the Inbred Chimp denigrated emoticons as being stupid and meaningless: a condition, no doubt, that stems from Ekim the Inbred Chimp's willingness to suck Odumbo's cock for Odumbo's Kool Aid tainted goofy-juice jiz.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:03 PM   #60
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Typical Sybil response... Channelling his inner coprophiliac.

Your own bullshit is SOOOO weak, you have to imitate the weakest poster on the board.

In your never-ending quest for relevance in this little community, you've tried everything but the truth. Try that and you may finally gain acceptance. meanwhile, keep blustering, blathering and plagiarizing, Uncle Han!
Assup continues to demonstrate that he is really stupid and wholly incapable of using the English language to express his POV or to justify and explain Odumbo's current hypocritical on 'stop-loss' policy. What Assup continues to do is especially stupid considering how, just yesterday morning, Assup confirmed he was stupid and meaningless: a condition, no doubt, that stems from Assup's willingness to suck Odumbo's cock for Odumbo's Kool Aid tainted goofy-juice jiz. __________________

ANNOUNCEMENT 1: Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, was elected: (please reference the avatar & see @: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=946023, .http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663 & http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052174471&postcount=1)
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women