Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160617
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2014, 09:35 AM   #46
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Are these facts in dispute?

August 2013: A court order says Bundy has 45 days to remove his cattle from federal land.
October 2013: A federal district judge court tells Bundy not to “physically interfere with any seizure or impoundment operation.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...al-government/#
They are if you believe in States Rights and diffusion of Federal Authority over the states in protection of individual liberty.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 10:00 AM   #47
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Although i mocked OWS; I posted they had every legitimate right to protest...and on the issues I posted that OWS had a lot of common issues with the Constitutional Conservatives.......

The Bundy Ranch protestors were NOT doing anything illegal by carrying the weapons...they had every right to open carry those weapons in the State of Nevada.....They were more "legal" in their methods of civil dis-obedience than most of the OWS crowd !

No drugs; no rapes; no defecating in public; The Bundy Ranch protesters were model citizens !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
OWS should have sent the Bonnie and Clyde message. Then maybe you would have defended them!

Would you have defended OWS had they showed up armed and made the NYC police department back down? That is basically wtf this Bundy did. His followers showed up armed and instead of arresting them the Feds backed down....
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 10:38 AM   #48
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Although i mocked OWS; I posted they had every legitimate right to protest...and on the issues I posted that OWS had a lot of common issues with the Constitutional Conservatives.......

The Bundy Ranch protestors were NOT doing anything illegal by carrying the weapons...they had every right to open carry those weapons in the State of Nevada.....They were more "legal" in their methods of civil dis-obedience than most of the OWS crowd !

No drugs; no rapes; no defecating in public; The Bundy Ranch protesters were model citizens !!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting you think armed protesters lying on a bridge aiming high powered rifles at federal workers is legal.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:03 AM   #49
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Interesting you think armed protesters lying on a bridge aiming high powered rifles at federal workers is legal.
Is it any more illegal than a bunch of armed bureaucrats aiming high powered weapons (or any other kind of weapon for that matter) at law abiding citizens?

What continues to get lost in the rhetoric is that the BLM even has the capability of calling up 200 heavily armed "federal workers". Is anyone here really OK with that kind of government over reach?
Old 04-25-2014, 11:04 AM   #50
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
No, no. Complete the sentence with BUNDY'S thoughts, not YOURS.
OK - I don't know what he would say though clearly you are implying it would be problematic. I only ever heard him once on Hannity and knew immediately he wasn't the man to lead the revolution whose anger he has tapped into, so I've not paid him any attention. He has coalesced a movement principally concerned with Federal overreach, and they might have traction beyond him and his "plight"
Read my previous statements about him and you will see I've always felt he just wanted to get out of the bill for grazing, but I liked the fact that he poked the beehive. Defending him is a waste of time. The anger behind it, that is what is important.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:06 AM   #51
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Bundy is dependent on freeloading off the Federal governments land....not much different than the 'blacks' he was talking about. It matters not if he is racist, the point that has been lost on his supporters is that fact.

It is a shame that race is what has finally stumped his toe, it should be that fact. Not whether he is racist or not.

His supporters putting women and children in the front of the line in case shooting broke out was not a very smart thing either btw.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you on this one.
I'm sure I will get back to disagreeing with you shortly on other subjects.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:09 AM   #52
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Is it any more illegal than a bunch of armed bureaucrats aiming high powered weapons (or any other kind of weapon for that matter) at law abiding citizens?

What continues to get lost in the rhetoric is that the BLM even has the capability of calling up 200 heavily armed "federal workers". Is anyone here really OK with that kind of government over reach?

Put the women and children on the front line ass hole.
Old 04-25-2014, 11:10 AM   #53
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Put the women and children on the front line ass hole.
That's your answer?
Old 04-25-2014, 11:29 AM   #54
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
If a Steakhouse stole Bundy's cattle and made a profit off the meat they stole, would you call that a 'legitimate income'?

Are they not freeloading? Or better stated, a thief.

You are trying to classify a bank robbery as a legal dispute between a patron and the bank. Bundy is a freeloader. No different than if you or I bypassed our water meter because we thought water ought to be free.
Well dude that would be theft, and the owner of the steak house would be charged with that crime. So if Bundy has committed a crime why hasn't he been charged and why isn't he incarcerated? Freeloading isn't a crime, but theft is.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:38 AM   #55
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Legitimate link please....otherwise STFU.

Eric Harper, the person in the photo has denied he was aiming at federal workers !

Even the radical Daily Kos doesn't make that baloney accusation !

But we do know that Government snipers (BLM enforcers) were deployed for the sole purpose of targeting on civilians !

Quote:
Old 04-25-2014, 12:01 PM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

It is "interesting" that this administration can draw the line in the dirt in the U.S. and send in "boots' to enforce it, but lacks the balls to do it in Syria.

Or does the sand make the difference?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 12:05 PM   #57
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It is "interesting" that this administration can draw the line in the dirt in the U.S. and send in "boots' to enforce it, but lacks the balls to do it in Syria.

Or does the sand make the difference?
Or on the boarder!!
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 12:10 PM   #58
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

++++++ 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Or on the boarder!!
Old 04-25-2014, 12:48 PM   #59
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
That's your answer?

That was Richard Mack's answer and you are backing him.
Old 04-25-2014, 12:49 PM   #60
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Legitimate link please....otherwise STFU.

Eric Harper, the person in the photo has denied he was aiming at federal workers !

Even the radical Daily Kos doesn't make that baloney accusation !

But we do know that Government snipers (BLM enforcers) were deployed for the sole purpose of targeting on civilians !

Riiight he prob forgot his binoculars and just wanted to get a look .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women