Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2014, 01:30 PM   #46
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Cattlemen have been paying for grazing rights on federal land for years. It is cheaper than owning the land paying taxes on it and maintaining stewardship on it so it will remain productive. I find it humorous you all are rallying around a cheap son of a bitch who won't pay his bills. Wonder what your hero Putin would have done?
I'll bet Carney called his buddy Putin to ask what to do, and Putin told him that his pussy of a boss should back down, then had a hearty laugh and some premium vodka when Obama actually gave up.
Once again, I'm glad the government gets made to look stupid, but this guy is not the anti-government hero we are looking for, nor does he have an obvious, just cause. He just wants free grazing, and he is making up all the other shit about liberty, and taxes, and abusive government. He is not John Wayne or Ronald Reagan, and although he touches a nerve about the federal government and tyranny, we need a younger and more noble champion for our symbol of disgust. He is the wrong cause at the wrong place, and the wrong man for the job.
Also, his name is fucking Bundy, for God's sake. The same name as a horrible serial killer.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 02:07 PM   #47
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The facts is that you fuckers came out against John Wayne the rancher. No one beats John Wayne. You lost, big time and your boys got humiliated as part of the deal.
Facts are you are backing a person who did pay, but suddenly quit . He sure as shit is not John Wayne. Just a deadbeat SOB.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:10 PM   #48
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

That notoriously corrupt Harry Reid is the problem... DUH!

http://www.futurnamics.com/reid_bundyranch.php
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:12 PM   #49
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I think I've given EVA enough rope. Okay, if I show that he was paying (the county) or attempting to then are you are wrong and have been spreading lies. Will you leave us for 30 days and clean your ass (Timmie doesn't like it funky)?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:28 PM   #50
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I guess it is the New York thing. Do you know that you can put a tomato in side of a plastic cube and it will grow into the shape of that cube? Try it this summer. Same thing for someone who grows up in a place like New York City. You come out of there shaped to the city and it's way of life. Like our buddy here, he thinks that he is a free thinking conservative sometimes but his idea of being conservative would go over well in 1980s Soviet Russia.

You want to quibble over details like when someone uses the word state it can have more than one meaning. The state as in the government, any government or as in a actual political entity called a state like Nevada. The Bundy's have their own land with a deed and everything but NWRKR would approve of having it overrun. There is the land that is in the STATE of Nevada that is administered by the state of Nevada, specifically Clark County, on behalf of the federal (THE USA) government. These legal shenanigans go back to the days of Clinton (not Bush as some of you have said) and the Bundy claim goes back 130 years. According to Bundy's daughter Bundy attempted over many years to pay his "fee" to the county but they refused to accept it. Bundy is not cheap or a cheat. He held out a check and the state (governmental entity) refused to accept it.

Lets go back to when this started. The desert tortoise is supposed to be an endangered species. We know that once a species gets on the list, it is next to impossible to get them off the list. Bureaucracies grow up around protecting the species and they cannot disassemble when they are successful. So they find a reason to continue even if they have to be less than truthful. Such is the case here. There are now so many tortoises that they are having to destroy them. The need to make this area off limits (but you can access it for a fee) has past. Then along come a corrupt politician like Harry Reid. He has been involved in numerous shady land deals around Las Vegas but has avoided conviction. The paperwork has appeared that Reid's son Rory is involved with a Chinese (Chicom) company that is going spend billions of dollars on a solar farm. They need land and in a distribution that has been pulled from the site that land was near and around the Bundy farm.

Harry Reid was trying to sell off, through his son, American soil to the a communist Chinese company but American land owner were standing in his way. Harry Reid deserves more than jail. He deserves a rope for treason.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:41 PM   #51
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
I think I've given EVA enough rope. Okay, if I show that he was paying (the county) or attempting to then are you are wrong and have been spreading lies. Will you leave us for 30 days and clean your ass (Timmie doesn't like it funky)?
Either you just like to lie or your source is wrong. Why don't you take 60 days and try to get your shit together.
Old 04-13-2014, 05:21 PM   #52
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Do you know that you can put a tomato in side of a plastic cube and it will grow into the shape of that cube?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:55 PM   #53
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The real scandal here is Harry Reid and his abuse of federal power to enrich his family. He should resign immediately. Seriously? Using a tortoise as a smokescreen? This is as bad as the Benghazi video. If memory serves, hundreds of nuclear weapons were tested in the Nevada desert. And a few cattle are a threat? Reid should be embarrassed. And removed from office. Bundy is a nut job. Reid is a criminal.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:09 AM   #54
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Bundy is a nut job. Reid is a criminal and I am the only Dipshit stupid enough to start a Dipshit of the Year poll and nominate myself as a leading contender.
Fixed it for you, no charge!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:13 AM   #55
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The real scandal here is Harry Reid and his abuse of federal power to enrich his family. He should resign immediately. Seriously? Using a tortoise as a smokescreen? This is as bad as the Benghazi video. If memory serves, hundreds of nuclear weapons were tested in the Nevada desert. And a few cattle are a threat? Reid should be embarrassed. And removed from office. Bundy is a nut job. Reid is a criminal.
Was in Jackass flats Nevada your home town. That's how come your memory serves.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:01 AM   #56
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

with all these federal agencies having their own armed cadres of self-directed enforcers I just wonder.....

as to the proper law enforcement agency with the authority to carry out a courts order

if I win a court case, do I have the authority to mount an armed enforcement of the courts order?

isn't it strange that a party to a civil suit can do so?

who exactly has enforcement jurisdiction when a certain agency of the federal government wins a civil suit? and at what point? after all legal avenues have been exhausted?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:06 AM   #57
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Reason #1 why the 2nd Amendment exists. And reason #2 why citizens rights to be armed should not be denied. Any weapon that domestic LE can possess, law abiding citizens should have the right to possess.

The InfoWars expose of a Reid-Communist China solar deal put the BLM plan, to takeover the Bundy Ranch, on the skids. But no doubt the presence of a well armed citizenry caused the BLM enforcers to not act earlier.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:50 AM   #58
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Reason #1 why the 2nd Amendment exists. And reason #2 why citizens rights to be armed should not be denied. Any weapon that domestic LE can possess, law abiding citizens should have the right to possess.

The InfoWars expose of a Reid-Communist China solar deal put the BLM plan, to takeover the Bundy Ranch, on the skids. But no doubt the presence of a well armed citizenry caused the BLM enforcers to not act earlier.
LE has a hard time obtaining the weapons criminals have now.
Old 04-14-2014, 08:12 AM   #59
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
LE has a hard time obtaining the weapons criminals have now.
You make that statement based on what evidence?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #60
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
I guess it is the New York thing. Do you know that you can put a tomato in side of a plastic cube and it will grow into the shape of that cube? Try it this summer. Same thing for someone who grows up in a place like New York City. You come out of there shaped to the city and it's way of life. Like our buddy here, he thinks that he is a free thinking conservative sometimes but his idea of being conservative would go over well in 1980s Soviet Russia.
I guess it is a redneck inbreeding thing. Did you know a brother can put his semen inside of his sister and produce a university professor in Shawnee who will grow into the shape of dimbulb? And he will think he is an intellectual who gets to define who is and is not a conservative?

Quote:
You want to quibble over details like when someone uses the word state it can have more than one meaning. The state as in the government, any government or as in a actual political entity called a state like Nevada. The Bundy's have their own land with a deed and everything but NWRKR would approve of having it overrun. There is the land that is in the STATE of Nevada that is administered by the state of Nevada, specifically Clark County, on behalf of the federal (THE USA) government. These legal shenanigans go back to the days of Clinton (not Bush as some of you have said) and the Bundy claim goes back 130 years. According to Bundy's daughter Bundy attempted over many years to pay his "fee" to the county but they refused to accept it. Bundy is not cheap or a cheat. He held out a check and the state (governmental entity) refused to accept it.
OK, you got caught in a LIE and you try to say that I am "quibbling over details".

You didn't say anything about the state, you said he tried to pay it to the COUNTY. Don't make up more bullshit to cover up your earlier bullshit.

Also, whether it was the county or the state he supposedly tried to pay, it does NOT matter. He owes money to the federal government. You cannot avoid paying federal taxes by claiming you tried to pay the state/county instead. If you think otherwise, why don't you try to pay your federal income taxes to the county, and then use that as a defense when the IRS demands payment of your income taxes. Idiot.

And are you saying that Bundy has a DEED to the federal land where he has been grazing his cattle? Post a link and explain how that is possible. Did he get a deed from the Republic of Texas website?

Also, explain how it is possible that Bundy has been trying to pay the WRONG entity (Clark County) for YEARS and could not figure out that he had to pay the federal government instead. Didn't his lawyer tell him? Didn't the county clerks tell him? Didn't the judges in any of the courts he lost in tell him?

Here is an alternative theory. He did not want to pay the federal government, so he made up a lie about trying to pay the county for years and years (as if that is relevant) and YOU were stupid enough to believe him.

Quote:
Lets go back to when this started. The desert tortoise is supposed to be an endangered species. We know that once a species gets on the list, it is next to impossible to get them off the list. Bureaucracies grow up around protecting the species and they cannot disassemble when they are successful. So they find a reason to continue even if they have to be less than truthful. Such is the case here. There are now so many tortoises that they are having to destroy them. The need to make this area off limits (but you can access it for a fee) has past. Then along come a corrupt politician like Harry Reid. He has been involved in numerous shady land deals around Las Vegas but has avoided conviction. The paperwork has appeared that Reid's son Rory is involved with a Chinese (Chicom) company that is going spend billions of dollars on a solar farm. They need land and in a distribution that has been pulled from the site that land was near and around the Bundy farm.

Harry Reid was trying to sell off, through his son, American soil to the a communist Chinese company but American land owner were standing in his way. Harry Reid deserves more than jail. He deserves a rope for treason.
You're an idiot.

I don't care about the desert tortoise distraction. The inefficiencies of environmental bureaucracies do not excuse the non-payment of federal fees/taxes.

But here is another constitutional protection that a REAL conservatvie - not a phony redneck conservative - should be worried about: Equal protection before the law.

What about all of the other ranchers who obeyed the law and paid the federal fee? What to you say to them? Why is it OK to let Bundy off the hook for money he owes, but not the other ranchers?

Why do you think that selective enforcement of federal tax laws is a conservative principal, moron?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women