Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48465
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2014, 03:10 AM   #46
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

Except for half a UT game and half a Texans game, I have not watched TV in a month. Amazing how much you get done when you are no longer a Couch Potato.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 08:46 AM   #47
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyDDD View Post
Just started watching from season 1 last week and Im on season 3 episode 10 right now.
I can't imagine binge watching this show.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 01:27 PM   #48
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

That's how I ended up doing it once I discovered TWD....made the "fatal mistake" of venturing into the media room one evening while my teenaged daughters and some of their friends were all sitting about catching the last 15-20 minutes of the season finale (of Season 2).

I almost turned and walked out (since I knew nothing of the series) but something caught my attention and I stayed.....anyways, you know the episode: a massive herd of rotting corpses emerges from the woods.....an all out battle breaks out to protect Herschel's farm....needless to say, I was totally hooked (immediately "marathoned" season one and two on Netflix and episodes they'd DVR'd).

Yeah, "binge watching" this show can be quite the ride.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 04:23 AM   #49
strongbad
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Ditto!
My exact reason for looking up how old Beth is. But I'm still in trouble on the Ariel Winter front.
strongbad is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:04 PM   #50
TXadventurer
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongbad View Post
I looked up the actress who plays Beth an could not believe she is almost 30?! I thought maybe 19 or close to that. And why is anyone who isn't a zombie on that show batshit crazy?
Yeah, and she looks just as good IRL. I met her and Scott Wilson (Hershel) at the San Antonio Comic Con. They're both very cool people. On Friday it was nearly empty and Scott was just hanging out reading a newspaper and talking to fans that recognized him.

I don't think the group should've split up, especially if they're trying to make it all the way to DC. Someone told me in comics a big name in Abraham's group is supposed to be dead already (I won't spoil the name). I have the comics, but I haven't started them yet so I don't know how it goes down.
TXadventurer is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:35 PM   #51
RoxyG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 147828
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG... That asshole decapitated Herschel

Yes, I know I'm way late
RoxyG is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 01:01 PM   #52
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyDDD View Post
OMG... That asshole decapitated Herschel
Yes, I know I'm way late

Yeah....as if you needed one more reason to despise The Guv'nuh.....

Fast forward (to last night's episode).....Holy Crap-ola. Do you think Eugene's IQ dropped a few levels after Abraham leveled him with that final haymaker? Bam!

If anything, a lesson to all of us: don't ever tell anyone (especially one who's willing to march through a field packed with hungry walkers) that you're smarter than him. Chances are that's not going to end well for you.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:15 PM   #53
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Anyone else getting the feeling Glen's days are numbered?

Eugene's confession becomes just another part of the plot not a new story line. They accept it and move on...Well maybe not Abraham. He was about to kill himself when he saved Eugene. Now, with that mission over Abraham needs a new mission or he's done. He may not put a gun to his head but he'll heroically sacrifice himself for the group as a way to find his way out.

Three episodes left til winter break.
There will be a reunion of some kind and a cliff hanger for us to ponder over over the break. I haven't been a fan of the single story line per episode but it does give them time to really develop the story.

Perhaps Daryl and Rick rescue Beth and Carol then they all leave following the map that Abraham provided only to meet up in some new predicament. I don't think we've seen the last of that town or farm, or whatever it was, full of walkers that Abraham's group came up on last night.

The preview they showed on Talking Dead would lead you to believe that Daryl was throwing Beth's body into the fire. I don't think that's the case.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:51 PM   #54
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

If they continue to follow the story line of the comic series....and they decide to introduce that very, very bad man, Negan, (yet to be determined at this date I hear)....then that will........

.................well, we don't want to ruin for those who don't know the outcome of that potential confrontation now, do we?

Quote:
Anyone else getting the feeling Glen's days are numbered?
Old 11-10-2014, 10:32 PM   #55
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Not a spoiler about this weeks episode

But backstory that was more explained in the Talking Dead aftershow that may clear up some confusion...

The five men in the flashback were "friends" that Abraham and his wife and kids traveled with. They raped his wife and kids. The one producer on the Talking Dead was asked why they didn't show or tell of the rape (which evidently happened in the comic) and she mumbled something about not wanting to get graphic.

PLEASE DO NOT ALLUDE TO WHAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPEN IN FUTURE EPISODES BASED ON YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE COMIC BOOKS. Thanks.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 09:30 AM   #56
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

I've never read the comics. ijs
Old 11-16-2014, 11:26 PM   #57
mr666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

With two episodes left this year and before the mid season break here's my guess on the next two episodes:

Next week's will consist of Daryl and Noah meeting up with the church group in and hatching a plan to find a new place to bunker up and save Beth and Carol. Throw in some scenes with The hospital.

The episode after that is the rescue mission itself with a couple of scenes with Abraham's group. Or just an episode focusing on the latter.
mr666 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 09:52 AM   #58
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Careful, 666....we've already been warned to not allude to (and may I add, in BOLD and all upper case lettering, too) anything that might or might not happen in future episodes......perhaps our best course of action going forward is to simply make comments such as "We think there'll be a new show on next week, maybe....and it might (or might not) include some "walkers"....

lol....just kidding with you, gnad.....couldn't help myself.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:31 PM   #59
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

The group needs to be sure Carol is OK before they try a rescue. Even with them cutting the machines off she is in better hands being in the hospital recovering rather than fighting zombies. Daryl saw the hit she took. He knows she's not going to be well in a few days. Noah will tell the group what Dawn's group can do for her. A rescue wouldn't make sense. Taking over the hospital would. At least they could keep the doctor who could help her. Beth or Carol could be lost in the fight but I don't think it would be both and they just spent a lot of time telling Carol's story. Beth's character has a lot more to offer the show so I would be surprised to see her go but who knows.

I'm not sure what to expect from Abraham's group. It's possible that Glen takes over and they head back but I don't see how they get back, hooked up with Rick and take over the hospital in two episodes. Maybe the mid season break cliffhanger will be them heading out to the hospital.
That will give Carol about two months to heal...LOL
Old 11-28-2014, 12:11 PM   #60
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
It consumes your life!
Season 1 gets annoying and i can see how people were initially not interested they spent too much time looking for Carol's girl but once you get passed that you get hooked.

Quote:
The group needs to be sure Carol is OK before they try a rescue. Even with them cutting the machines off she is in better hands being in the hospital recovering rather than fighting zombies. Daryl saw the hit she took. He knows she's not going to be well in a few days. Noah will tell the group what Dawn's group can do for her. A rescue wouldn't make sense. Taking over the hospital would. At least they could keep the doctor who could help her. Beth or Carol could be lost in the fight but I don't think it would be both and they just spent a lot of time telling Carol's story. Beth's character has a lot more to offer the show so I would be surprised to see her go but who knows.

I'm not sure what to expect from Abraham's group. It's possible that Glen takes over and they head back but I don't see how they get back, hooked up with Rick and take over the hospital in two episodes. Maybe the mid season break cliffhanger will be them heading out to the hospital.
That will give Carol about two months to heal...LOL
I'm thinking Glen will take over, he's come a long way and grown some balls from a pizza boy. Abraham is getting weirder and weirder so his days might be done but stranger twist have happened. Definitely a cliff hanger. Eugene might not stay alive longer as well.
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women