Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-28-2023, 07:06 PM   #46
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

This right here is everything in a nutshell and yes DJ, Gman, Bio, it really should be addressed. You brought in someone to be "temp help" and instead of helping he has ruined this site for many of us. Every single thing Blckstuff said is on point as did many other members. When one single guy is giving out this many points for such bs things it should raise eyebrows right? So instead of locking this thread how about we talk about it like adults? Seems like a good amount of us are experiencing the same issue so how about we work to resolve it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckstuff412 View Post
I’m one point away from being banned… so I will be very particular about what I say…

This conversation needs to be had. The points I received on some of the topics are absolutely down right outrageous… and it is from the same mod… and I’m going to guess it’s the same mod that I’m sure others around here are dealing with. Of course I can’t confirm or deny who it was but…. Just sayin…

I will say this… we can’t even have a conversation without being told to get back on topic. We’re adults trying to have damn conversation and it’s not derailing any member from deriving the information that they came there for. If they don’t like what is being said…. You could ignore and move on.

Or even better! Join in the conversation that adults are having. Instead we’re being bombarded with keeping a topic… and 9 times out of 10 the topic is usually what we are discussing… just from a different approach or angle.

I don’t think this is an attack on staff. But this is definitely frustration that is being had by forum members.
Old 07-29-2023, 07:52 AM   #47
Zeman
Valued Poster

I got points for hijacking a thread. I don't even remember the thread itself. no warning nothing, just a curt email saying here's your points etc.
Old 07-29-2023, 10:37 AM   #48
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

To all of you who received what you feel are bogus points, do as DJ said earlier in this threAD and RTM all the PMs you got when you got those points. Or just PM DJ or Biomed and ask them to review your infractions. If staff agrees the points will be reversed, if they do not than while you may not like it (I certainly don’t like it) but thats how the owners want the site run currently whether we like it or not.
Old 07-30-2023, 10:00 PM   #49
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

The last time I got points, it was for doing the exact same thing a certain member does here CONSTANTLY. Many times every day, I see him doing the exact same thing I got written up for.

It's just insulting. And completely inconsistent. Obviously, not all members here are held to the same standards.
Old 07-31-2023, 04:16 PM   #50
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
The last time I got points, it was for doing the exact same thing a certain member does here CONSTANTLY. Many times every day, I see him doing the exact same thing I got written up for.

It's just insulting. And completely inconsistent. Obviously, not all members here are held to the same standards.
This is why I call bullshit when people say “you don’t know who else is getting infractions”. These people offend and re-offend every day. If the rules were being applied evenly, they would’ve been banned long ago
Old 07-31-2023, 10:39 PM   #51
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

I'd wager a couple folks are closer to the magic number than they'd like because they've stopped engaging me directly post-Bamaban. I pay close attention to behavioral changes. Cause and effect.

Remember that we've seen some folks come back from a ban and get a new ban same day. So it's most certainly not a conservative bias. Guarantee you the usual voices have gotten plenty of warnings and points as well.

Remember that some folks are quite cagey. And while you think you're doing the same things they are, many times you aren't.

Have you noticed how certain folks stopped posting links ad nauseum and now pepper with snippets? Want to wager that's partially because of getting dinged for those links containing prohibited content?

You'll note you get baited astray on the threadjacks. Your insults are a bit too on the nose. Sometimes you're focusing on a person while your dance partner may be using loose, vague statements about "leftists" to avoid specifically insulting a member.

Think about it. The reality is that the missing ingredient in this shit sandwich is an instigator penalty. We're dealing with Matt Cooke level instigation. You're getting baited into taking the swing while the instigator gets to laugh and skate by as you go into the box.

I spent a month experimenting. Used the same tactics. Flooded the zone with things I wanted to talk about and watched how folks reacted to having 15 of my threads overtaking theirs every day and pushing things they wanted to page 2 and 3.

Trust me. It's easy to see the lines. It's easy to read the behavior. And it's easy to see why some folks may get disproportionate points in threads that staff are watching and still try going for the throat without connecting back to the OP.

The number one thing you can do to fight this particular issue isn't to get yourself banned. It's to starve a troll by not paying attention. Post your own threads instead of taking the bait. Thry literally feed off your attention. (That's some fun for J). Seriously, starve em. Don't make a whole thread about them either because that's targeting.
Old 08-01-2023, 07:12 AM   #52
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Someone has learned the game, I find it amazing more haven’t figured it out
Old 08-01-2023, 08:31 AM   #53
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
It’s not that simple. I can’t say what I really want to say but it isn’t that simple.
Old 08-01-2023, 09:09 AM   #54
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
This is why I call bullshit when people say “you don’t know who else is getting infractions”. These people offend and re-offend every day. If the rules were being applied evenly, they would’ve been banned long ago
Yep. The table is obviously tilted in their favor. And I do mean obviously. That's why it's so insulting.
Old 08-01-2023, 09:15 AM   #55
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Remember that some folks are quite cagey. And while you think you're doing the same things they are, many times you aren't.
I get that, and I have learned to be a lot more cagey myself. But last time I got points, it was for using one of his own quotes against him. Verbatim. I used the exact words he said to me back to him. I was told I was "targeting" him. That is 100% bullshit. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old 08-01-2023, 09:50 AM   #56
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
What game. This is a hooker board. Even if it were true that the trolls weren’t actually violating any policies but just baiting others to get infractions, how does that not go against the purpose of the board: a community sharing ideas and information. At best, it’s a direct attempt to limit the number of people contributing. That “game” is directly and intentionally detrimental to the health of the forum, and should be stopped.
Old 08-01-2023, 01:34 PM   #57
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
What game. This is a hooker board. Even if it were true that the trolls weren’t actually violating any policies but just baiting others to get infractions, how does that not go against the purpose of the board: a community sharing ideas and information. At best, it’s a direct attempt to limit the number of people contributing. That “game” is directly and intentionally detrimental to the health of the forum, and should be stopped.
Amen
Old 08-01-2023, 02:03 PM   #58
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
I'd wager a couple folks are closer to the magic number than they'd like because they've stopped engaging me directly post-Bamaban. I pay close attention to behavioral changes. Cause and effect.

Remember that we've seen some folks come back from a ban and get a new ban same day. So it's most certainly not a conservative bias. Guarantee you the usual voices have gotten plenty of warnings and points as well.

Have you noticed how certain folks stopped posting links ad nauseum and now pepper with snippets? Want to wager that's partially because of getting dinged for those links containing prohibited content?

You'll note you get baited astray on the threadjacks. Your insults are a bit too on the nose. Sometimes you're focusing on a person while your dance partner may be using loose, vague statements about "leftists" to avoid specifically insulting a member.

Think about it. The reality is that the missing ingredient in this shit sandwich is an instigator penalty. We're dealing with Matt Cooke level instigation. You're getting baited into taking the swing while the instigator gets to laugh and skate by as you go into the box.

I spent a month experimenting. Used the same tactics. Flooded the zone with things I wanted to talk about and watched how folks reacted to having 15 of my threads overtaking theirs every day and pushing things they wanted to page 2 and 3.

Trust me. It's easy to see the lines. It's easy to read the behavior. And it's easy to see why some folks may get disproportionate points in threads that staff are watching and still try going for the throat without connecting back to the OP.

The number one thing you can do to fight this particular issue isn't to get yourself banned. It's to starve a troll by not paying attention. Post your own threads instead of taking the bait. Thry literally feed off your attention. (That's some fun for J). Seriously, starve em. Don't make a whole thread about them either because that's targeting.
Is it that, or have they just blocked you?
Old 08-01-2023, 09:00 PM   #59
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

First caused second. Very easy to understand.

Can't afford to engage, nor figure out how to get me pointed out. Have to ignore.
Old 08-02-2023, 05:56 AM   #60
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
This particular hooker board has a lot more going on than just hooker talk, it always has. If you still haven’t figured it out you need to reread what HD is writing. This forum is far tamer post Fosta, rules got tighter and many of the antagonists didn’t return or are banned. But with the lack of relevant hooker talk more new people wander to other site areas and into the fire. Eccie is still here for profit, price per click and cost per impression.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women