Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-13-2014, 02:21 PM   #46
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I'm not saying that anyone who advertises on BP is anything. I am saying that someone who is so allegedly busy would have no need to post in such a place. Although since it's common knowledge that most BP posters are fakes perhaps it's the perfect place after all.

I am also saying that anything posted in this manner by a person with this history would have zero credibility. Jinny saying she has heard hearsay carries infinitely more weight.
Old 03-13-2014, 02:27 PM   #47
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
I'm not saying that anyone who advertises on BP is anything. I am saying that someone who is so allegedly busy would have no need to post in such a place. Although since it's common knowledge that most BP posters are fakes perhaps it's the perfect place after all.

I am also saying that anything posted in this manner by a person with this history would have zero credibility. Jinny saying she has heard hearsay carries infinitely more weight.
I think all you know how to do is attack people on here. I'm not sure it's really a contribution.

So you attack CC for posting something which you believe to be true because jinny validated it?
Old 03-13-2014, 03:02 PM   #48
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

That's one heck of a round of twister you just tried to play. Unsuccessfully.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:35 PM   #49
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's one heck of a round of twister you just tried to play. Unsuccessfully.
Well what is your point, exactly, other than you dislike and distrust CC? Do you have one? And I think it's safe to say that everyone is aware of your personal animosity. I think you could spare the board these repetitive attack posts.

All I'm saying is that CC brought up a security issue that could keep people out of trouble. She shouldn't be attacked over and over again for it. If your're unhappy with the manner in which she posted it then there are ways to address this without attacking her personally (see Pistolero and Jinny's posts). I'm pretty sure Jinny isn't a big fan of CC, but yet she's able to rise above the personal and confirm that she's heard something along the lines of what CC is saying. Can't you take a page from her book, just one frigging time, and drop your petty tribal schtick?
Old 03-13-2014, 04:03 PM   #50
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

It's all about picking on the fat girl?

No it's about someone handling alert worthy info the way she did. Call me? Are you fucking kidding me? Knowing CC history she isn't getting my number. She should of posted the alert in the proper place and notified her friends and clients.

Then she made it seem untrue, it went from 2 girls to 6 in an hour? Then their lawyers are calling CC ? Oh and PI is involved in busting the girls on his site?

I would of given Amish gangster a hard time if he posted like that.
Old 03-13-2014, 04:11 PM   #51
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Tribal?

Was it really necessary for you to use a racial slur? FYI Amish people do not live in tribes.

If you trust CC and believe that not one but two lawyers called her with this info then by all means give her a call from your landline. I'm sure she could use a friend right about now.
Old 03-13-2014, 04:15 PM   #52
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Being an African American I am offended by the "tribal" comment!

I am sure someone will be suspended for that.
Old 03-13-2014, 04:19 PM   #53
ilbj7777
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

BSer you are exactly right, there should have been a small post in the alerts section or the other proper section telling individuals to be careful. The original post was done poorly and should have been thought out better. I don't know CC myself so why would I call her to get information that maybe true or false. We all know this is a risky hobby for both sides. CC if you have good solid information and you want to PM me ore anyone else I am sure it would be appreciated, but if the information is just hearsay or blown out of proportion then you need to retract your statement and ask the MOD to close the thread.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:07 PM   #54
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews

I have asked the mods to close the threads,, but you all (not you the one IM quoting) are just entertaining to watch get pissed because I wont give out personal info on a lady in a public forum.

I wanted to reach my men clients, dames, because he screens like I do, and a few ladies that HAVE CALLED ME!! This is why I posted here in this forum. and as always, I get berated and put down for anything I do.. Even Jinney heard it..I'm thinking you all should go after her,, she know, she knows,,You all calling her a liar as well???

I will not put anything in writing, because like I said.. People called me telling me info.. and two lawyers wanted to know if it is their clients,, they are hobbyist you know.. they saw post and wanted to know if it was their clients.

I have given all the info that I need to give and to who..if the girl was lying,, that's on her, as I did my duty to inform..

Sucks you all just cant take a warning and be done with it..as long as your screening.. who cares..

AND I did not say PI was involved,, it was the attorney assuming!!!!!!

As Pistolero and 2dogs said,, you all just don't get it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbj7777 View Post
BSer you are exactly right, there should have been a small post in the alerts section or the other proper section telling individuals to be careful. The original post was done poorly and should have been thought out better. I don't know CC myself so why would I call her to get information that maybe true or false. We all know this is a risky hobby for both sides. CC if you have good solid information and you want to PM me ore anyone else I am sure it would be appreciated, but if the information is just hearsay or blown out of proportion then you need to retract your statement and ask the MOD to close the thread.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:17 PM   #55
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have heard the rumor but no names. I have no dog in the fight i only come to Pittsburgh every 2-6 months. I think that people are underestimating how many lawyers are in the hobby and the crazy stories you hear from them as regs or just pillow talk. Hell out my way one of our genius lawyers got busted drunk as a skunk with a hooker in his car also drunk admitting to being a hooker.
Even if it's all just gossip and BS at least it's a reminder to be extra careful hobbying we all take risks and have something to lose.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:40 PM   #56
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Post #19 - "I was contacted by TWO lawyers today and said they knew who the ladies where because they called them for help..they named them and I did not offer up any more names.... so she was right..."

Post #54 - "I will not put anything in writing, because like I said.. People called me telling me info.. and two lawyers wanted to know if it is their clients,, they are hobbyist you know.. they saw post and wanted to know if it was their clients."

So which is it? Did they tell you or did you tell them? Or did they tell PI? Or is Stig PI?

"Even Jinney heard it..I'm thinking you all should go after her,, she know, she knows,,You all calling her a liar as well???"
- If Jinny ever posted anything resembling this train wreck, which interestingly enough she never has and most certainly never will, I would call her personally to let her know her account had been hacked by a very lonely person in need of attention.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:44 PM   #57
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

It takes a hell of a lot to close a thread on Eccie. Just because people do not like what is being said will not do it. Breaking guidelines usually will not do it. Everybody posting in the thread getting points or banned usually will not do it.

Last chance. Stay on topic. Attacking CC is not the topic. If you want to attack her, start your own thread. Just be sure you are ready to deal with the consequences
Old 03-13-2014, 06:05 PM   #58
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Last chance. Stay on topic. Attacking CC is not the topic. If you want to attack her, start your own thread. Just be sure you are ready to deal with the consequences
They dont have the nerve to..They know they have no merit or proof of anything, so they quietly sit behind their computers and look for someone, something to pick on..Hell I even Gave them their own thread one time and told them to go for it!!

Sad Little lives..

Old 03-13-2014, 07:03 PM   #59
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think this is a ploy to block BSer from getting provider status here on Eccie.
He's proud
Old 03-13-2014, 09:02 PM   #60
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

One more thing.

Anyone who doesn't think there are ladies (and gents) who under duress, will provide a reference for LE on EVERY board is truly naive.

Probably even on Charlotte's board.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women