Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60422
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41751
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2016, 05:30 PM   #46
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

We should just put Lube on universal ignore. Biggest tool in ECCIE history. That's saying something.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:35 PM   #47
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
LubedAss - you are a CLASS ACT!

As a favor to you and to make sure your genteel manners are properly appreciated, I am sending PMs of the above posts to every registered eccie provider in San Antonio!

You're welcome.
Nice, I am sure the girls will be so turned on by his posts.
He is a perfect example of a Hillary voter.
Spread the word.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:36 PM   #48
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

I think he hates himself. While I think we should do everything possible to help our vets who are depressed and suicide-prone, in his case I'll make an exception!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:44 PM   #49
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
It has nothing to do with "what we all are" we are all adults. It is however the connotations that you use that put a very ignominious shadow upon us. You don't know us and you have no business talking to any of us in such a demeaning light.

Don't forget you are our dichotomy, which puts us all in the same light.

To all "gentlemen" who treat and respect us, we applaud and respect you back in kind, and really do appreciate everyone of you. Thank you "gentlemen".
Look here unlike the other old lying farts on this site I accept full responsibility of my actions and I don't make excuses. Heck I don't even hobby anymore because I have been focusing on losing weight and getting healthier.
I am a straight shooter there's nothing glorious about being a hooker or a John we obviously both have issues - if you had a real job you wouldn't be doing this or if the hobbyist on this site looked like Brad Pitt they wouldn't have to buy pussy and that's the facts.

Now let me tell you one thing - I was in Kuwait fighting for your freedom while you were sucking cocks so don't feed me this sob story. I am a veteran and have the scars to prove it and I am not going to let you or any other whore or John discredit my sacrifices.
What have you done in your life? Have you ever had to dodge bullets? Do you have shrapnel lodged inches from your brain ? How dare you talk to me this way!!! I was fighting and killing terrorist POS that rape and hang prostitutes- you should be grateful that there are men like me that allows you to prostitute which by the way is immortal and illegal yet you want to point fingers? You are in no position to talk about integrity or morals!
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:46 PM   #50
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I think he hates himself. While I think we should do everything possible to help our vets who are depressed and suicide-prone, in his case I'll make an exception!
Everybody hates him.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:06 PM   #51
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Everybody hates him.
I really think it's time for me to end my marriage with Eccie you guys and gals are some of the lowest pieces of crap I have ever seen. You talk the talk but none of you want to walk the walk. You want to make America great again? How many of you have enlisted ?
How about your sons or daughters ? You guys are what's wrong with this country and I find it sad that we have whores on this site - one of which is nearly eligible for Medicare talk about values. I really need to leave this site alone it's becoming a fucking joke.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:16 PM   #52
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Look here unlike the other old lying farts on this site I accept full responsibility of my actions and I don't make excuses. Heck I don't even hobby anymore because I have been focusing on losing weight and getting healthier.
I am a straight shooter there's nothing glorious about being a hooker or a John we obviously both have issues - if you had a real job you wouldn't be doing this or if the hobbyist on this site looked like Brad Pitt they wouldn't have to buy pussy and that's the facts.

Now let me tell you one thing - I was in Kuwait fighting for your freedom while you were sucking cocks so don't feed me this sob story. I am a veteran and have the scars to prove it and I am not going to let you or any other whore or John discredit my sacrifices.
What have you done in your life? Have you ever had to dodge bullets? Do you have shrapnel lodged inches from your brain ? How dare you talk to me this way!!! I was fighting and killing terrorist POS that rape and hang prostitutes- you should be grateful that there are men like me that allows you to prostitute which by the way is immortal and illegal yet you want to point fingers? You are in no position to talk about integrity or morals!
Hillary dodged shrapnel. remember she said that. Poor soul.
WTF, why would you vote for a women that hates vets and not a man that wants to help you. Yet you crucify him for private talk 11 yrs ago but give her a pass for selling out this country secrets.
You need a psychiatrist badly, lets see hilter conjure up that one.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:18 PM   #53
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckeight View Post
Hillary dodged shrapnel. remember she said that. Poor soul.
WTF, why would you vote for a women that hates vets and not a man that wants to help you. Yet you crucify him for private talk 11 yrs ago but give her a pass for selling out this country secrets.
You need a psychiatrist badly, lets see hilter conjure up that one.
Trump can help me by dropping out and allowing another GOP to take his place.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:26 PM   #54
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

So lets see we crucified obama in 2008 for comments made by his Pastor in 2003, again not Obama's word but his pastors words. However trump says the words and you want to give him a pass? Don't think so !
Old 10-12-2016, 06:31 PM   #55
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You talk the talk but none of you want to walk the walk. You want to make America great again? How many of you have enlisted ?
How about your sons or daughters ?
You dumbass, this forum is chock-full of people from military families who have served. They all immediately spotted and exposed you as a FRAUD. Your whole story and internet persona is bogus - from your claims to be a Republican to your phony boot camp sergeant act. Not even 1% convincing! We only tolerate your bullshit because it's fun to fuck with morons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckeight View Post
WTF, why would you vote for a woman that hates vets and not a man that wants to help you.
Hildebeest and her husband "loathed" the military back in the days when he was dodging the draft. Now she pretends to support our military so if elected she can send them into harm's way.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:45 PM   #56
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
However trump says the words and you want to give him a pass?
Trump was a Democrat back in 2005. Therefore he gets a pass, just like you give Slick Willy the Serial Sexual Predator and all other Democrats who engage in bad behavior a pass.

Get it now, LubedAss?
Old 10-12-2016, 06:47 PM   #57
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
You dumbass, this forum is chock-full of people from military families who have served. They all immediately spotted and exposed you as a FRAUD. Your whole story and internet persona is bogus - from your claims to be a Republican to your phony boot camp sergeant act. Not even 1% convincing! We only tolerate your bullshit because it's fun to fuck with morons.

Hildebeest and her husband "loathed" the military back in the days when he was dodging the draft. Now she pretends to support our military so if elected she can send them into harm's way.
Have you served ? Let's see who the real fraud is how about we send our credentials to a MOD for verification? Or are you going to be a wuss like the creepyoldguy? What in the hell do I have to gain pretending to be in the military on a whore site ? Maybe if the whores were offering free blow jobs to veterans but do you think I would make up some wild persona to impress some johns ?
Old 10-12-2016, 06:54 PM   #58
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
I really think it's time for me to end my marriage with Eccie you guys and gals are some of the lowest pieces of crap I have ever seen. You talk the talk but none of you want to walk the walk. You want to make America great again? How many of you have enlisted ?
How about your sons or daughters ? You guys are what's wrong with this country and I find it sad that we have whores on this site - one of which is nearly eligible for Medicare talk about values. I really need to leave this site alone it's becoming a fucking joke.
YOU ARE THE LOWEST POS SHIT THAT HAS POSTED ON THIS SITE AND BIGGEST LIAR THAT WALKED THE EARTH,I ENLISTED WHEN I WAS 17 RIGHT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL, MY AVATAR THATS THE UNIT I SERVED WITH IN VIET NAM YOU FAT FUCKING POS YOU REALLY DO LIVE IN A FANITSY LAND, MR MOB ENFORCER HAHAHA YOU'RE MOTHER SHOULD HAD YOU COMMITED I'M SURE THEY HAVE A MENTIAL HOSIPTAL IN SAN ANTONIO
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:58 PM   #59
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Have you served ? Let's see who the real fraud is how about we send our credentials to a MOD for verification? Or are you going to be a wuss like the creepyoldguy? What in the hell do I have to gain pretending to be in the military on a whore site ? Maybe if the whores were offering free blow jobs to veterans but do you think I would make up some wild persona to impress some johns ?
Typical Liberal, Looking for sympathy. Poor me.
Go to Milan and hug your refugee rapists.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:01 PM   #60
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
...do you think I would make up some wild persona to impress some johns ?
Go fuck yourself, everyone knows you and Sissy Chap do whatever John Podesta pays you to do.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women