Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2021, 06:16 PM   #46
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
O ly state that does? Wrong again or lie

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...aign=TWT+-+DSA
LOL, so old 1pittsburgh lied yet again and was caught red handed. Getting to be quite the pattern with him
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 09:09 PM   #47
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
The facts that refute your fearful, racist, and inaccurate narrative come from the state of Texas and the conservative Cato Institute.
an article written before the changes biden has just put in place means nada nothing because the rules have now changed

like all lefties, you try to skew the facts..........

In his legal effort to probe Biden’s decision to deport only illegals suspected of terrorism, who entered after Nov. 1, and newly convicted of “aggravated felonies,

the fact is biden has changed the deportation laws as stated above.

now this might be over your head so lets do a simple question

1. if a person has a history of lets say, murder or rape or theft. is he more likely to commit the crime again compared to someone who never has? a simple yes or no

if you answer no, you ignore that facts

if you answer yes, then maybe you can see that the fact they are now letting these people into the country instead of immediate deportation, you would come to the proper conclusion that it is not a fear of immigrants and it is not being racist, it is stating the obvious....... you let criminals in, you increase the risk

if you cant figure that out, go back downstairs and play with your gameboy
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 09:07 AM   #48
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

People convicted of murder or rape typically spend a long time in prison, and in Texas, are sometimes even executed. Your fears are not warranted by the actual numbers. The vast majority of Immigrants coming here, both legally and illegally, are good are working people. More than an article, it's a study by the conservative Cato Institute which looked at immigration status of EVERY SINGLE PERSON convicted of a crime in Texas in 2018, and showed that illegal immigrants were convicted of crimes at a rate that was much lower than that of American Citizens. You've also "obfuscated" the difference between "allowing people in," and "not deporting people."

Once again, all you have are personal insults and hyperbole. I've said all there is to say here. You have no facts to back up your fearful, inaccurate, racist narrative. I've said all that needs to be said about that. Reasonable people can easily see how you are, and my original comment is up to 8 likes now, way more than any other comment in this thread, so the reasonable people have seen, and therefor my job in this thread is done. I know better than to waste my time with you and your ilk, but opposing racism is something that I'm passionate about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
LOL, so old 1pittsburgh lied yet again and was caught red handed. Getting to be quite the pattern with him
Having trouble reading, berry? It was a quote from the Cato institute.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 10:31 AM   #49
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

[QUOTE=1pittsburgh;1062478556]People convicted of murder or rape typically spend a long time in prison, and in Texas, are sometimes even executed. Your fears are not warranted by the actual numbers. The vast majority of Immigrants coming here, both legally and illegally, are good are working people. More than an article, it's a study by the conservative Cato Institute which looked at immigration status of EVERY SINGLE PERSON convicted of a crime in Texas in 2018, and showed that illegal immigrants were convicted of crimes at a rate that was much lower than that of American Citizens. You've also "obfuscated" the difference between "allowing people in," and "not deporting people."

Once again, all you have are personal insults and hyperbole. I've said all there is to say here. You have no facts to back up your fearful, inaccurate, racist narrative. I've said all that needs to be said about that. Reasonable people can easily see how you are, and my original comment is up to 8 likes now, way more than any other comment in this thread, so the reasonable people have seen, and therefor my job in this thread is done. I know better than to waste my time with you and your ilk, but opposing racism is something that I'm passionate about.

Having trouble reading, berry? It was a quote from the Cato institute.[/QUOTE

Typical...wont answer a direct question and evade with nonsense...noone disagrees that most immigrants are honest hard working people

The fact biden changed the orders to let people in with criminal records is the issue u continue to evade...again typical. Now hit that mod button again lol

Wow 8 likes...sorry dude the gold star is as high an award that can be given lol
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 11:36 PM   #50
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

No trouble reading. You lied yet again and were caught red handed
Old 06-01-2021, 11:53 PM   #51
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have no facts to back up your fearful, inaccurate, racist narrative. . . . . opposing racism is something that I'm passionate about.
You mean racist like this imbecile you worship

BIDEN: "...young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are, but they don't have lawyers, they don't have accountants..."

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/stat...427059201?s=20

Wait until Senile Biden finds out black people are lawyers and accountants.

Or

"Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things," Biden said

or

When pressed by Errol Barnett of CBS News on whether he’d taken a cognitive test, Biden responded that the question was akin to asking the Black reporter if he would take a drug test to see if “you’re taking cocaine or not? ... Are you a junkie?”

or

“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

or

“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to Obama.)

or

“In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

and that is not even mentioning Biden's good friendship with many KKK members
Old 06-02-2021, 06:29 AM   #52
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Didn’t Joey Bribes say he doesn’t want his Kids growing up in a “racial jungle”? Yes he did.

Didn’t Joey Bribes say “you have to have to have an “Indian accent to work in a 7/11”? Yes he did.

Didn’t Joey Bribes say” you ain’t black if you don’t vote for me”? Yes he did.

Just a few gems from Joey Bribes. Most racist POTUS since Woodrow Wilson.

Joey Bribes said yesterday that White Supremacy is the biggest threat to America. He finally got something right. He is a White Supremacist. And he’s destroying this country.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 08:11 AM   #53
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
People convicted of murder or rape typically spend a long time in prison, and in Texas, are sometimes even executed. Your fears are not warranted by the actual numbers. The vast majority of Immigrants coming here, both legally and illegally, are good are working people. More than an article, it's a study by the conservative Cato Institute which looked at immigration status of EVERY SINGLE PERSON convicted of a crime in Texas in 2018, and showed that illegal immigrants were convicted of crimes at a rate that was much lower than that of American Citizens. You've also "obfuscated" the difference between "allowing people in," and "not deporting people."

My friend why would you continuously try and talk sense into these guys that have their mind is already made up. They try and appease them self because Trump downright lost. Not by a few votes millions. If there girlfriend or wife left them they would have to make a million excuses forever how it wasn't their fault and what kind of slut she was. Instead of learning from it trying to take care of their own faults and moving on.

To be honest most people didn't vote for Biden they voted against the nut case Trump. A lot of the GOP people reluctantly crossed party lines because for the very few things Trump did well for the country he screwed thousands of things up. A lot of them damaged the country forever. He even jacked common people’s taxes up so he could give the largest tax break in history for the rich. Now Biden wants to jack their taxes back up so he can give it to people who don’t want to work. Common folk still losing. Look at the forest fires in recent years. No he didn’t start them but did nothing to help long term correcting them either. Look how many people died because he said the Virus was another democrat hoax and did nothing at all for months. Then he pushed he’s special drug, Hydroxychloroqine. What a joke. Then these same guys bitched here that doctors said it didn’t work and wouldn’t prescribe it. Then they said everyone was out to get there hero.

I understand why you post, same as me, to fire them up so they can go on and on. Now there all saying Trump is coming back in August. Can’t wait for that one, LOL.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 11:02 AM   #54
EMcKracken
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

What a bunch of whiny little bitches
EMcKracken is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 01:26 PM   #55
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMcKracken View Post
What a bunch of whiny little bitches
Hey, knock it off!

That's no way to speak of the woman Sleepy Joe put in charge of cleaning up the mess he created with his reckless, irresponsible open-borders policies!

Kamala resents that!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 03:57 PM   #56
EMcKracken
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey, knock it off!

That's no way to speak of the woman Sleepy Joe put in charge of cleaning up the mess he created with his reckless, irresponsible open-borders policies!

Kamala resents that!

How clever. Trump lost pussy. Get over it. Fuck your feelings
EMcKracken is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 12:36 AM   #57
berryberry
Valued Poster

Old 06-08-2021, 03:53 PM   #58
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Quote:
You have no facts to back up your fearful, inaccurate, racist narrative. . . opposing racism is something that I'm passionate about.
You mean racist like this imbecile you worship

BIDEN: "...young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are, but they don't have lawyers, they don't have accountants..."

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/stat...427059201?s=20

Wait until Senile Biden finds out black people are lawyers and accountants.

Or

"Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things," Biden said

or

When pressed by Errol Barnett of CBS News on whether he’d taken a cognitive test, Biden responded that the question was akin to asking the Black reporter if he would take a drug test to see if “you’re taking cocaine or not? ... Are you a junkie?”

or

“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

or

“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to Obama.)

or

“In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

and that is not even mentioning Biden's good friendship with many KKK members
Ever notice how every time they are confronted with facts that make them look even more foolish than usual, the usual left wing subjects go into hiding?

First we have lots of examples of Senile Biden making racist remarks and now Hunter's racist remarks prove the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. And yet nary a peep from the guy who wrongfully accused others of being racist for opposing ILLEGAL immigration and also said "opposing racism is something that I'm passionate about"
Old 06-09-2021, 05:48 PM   #59
berryberry
Valued Poster

Looks like some libs are getting new illegal neighbors

Massive after hours news dump - border crossings are at a record 21-year high, more than 180,000 in May and a 674% INCREASE over last year,

Biden Admin clearly trying to bury this as everyone knows the root cause of the border crisis is the Biden White House.

They chose to release this after hours while Biden is in the UK and White House press corps is operating on a different schedule
Old 06-09-2021, 05:54 PM   #60
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I heard some were getting dumped in Erie.
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women