Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47631
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2013, 10:32 AM   #46
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy View Post
Yeah and right before that it says im not going to see anyone without them knowing, I know how to make sure someones aware. My sex AND gender are both female now. I havnt tried too nor will I try to trick anyone. I have no need to. My goal is to provide excellent service for those that seek it. I think if my name was "Im_a_posp-op ts" I would still be getting picked on, you are just making an excuse for it.
no need to go that far, Just have the mods put TS in verified provider. Hun trust me I know all we go thru to get that female status, but truth is here, u have to be up front and put it out there, this site was created for hobbyists first and foremost, its live by their rules or not be here.....I know your post op and all, but on this site, needs to be right there so no misunderstandings will result. It took me awhile to get accepted here and I am because of my opinions and honesty. Its a sellers market, no one wants a beef sandwich if they are a vegetarian. They want to know before hand, it may work in the civi sector not telling that your TS, but here it does matter....you have to adapt to grow here and be successful, trust me I know. And I Know your post hope hun, but to some men on here that still doesn't make u female in their minds....
0x0
Kakes
TSKrystiKakes is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:37 AM   #47
Mr.Crowley
BANNED

Encounters: 3

I don't think you get that it's the attitude that's bugging people. There are other Ts's on here and people generally live and let live. I've even apologized for stupid comments made before because (while not directed at any TS) I don't want to offend. But your own words are what's getting you the negative attention. I don't know maybe you're of those people that think there's no bad publicity. Maybe there's not? But getting dogpiled is something you will have to learn how to get out of. Different for everyone.
Mr.Crowley is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:46 AM   #48
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes View Post
I have a few things to say on all this, 1. Referring to male to female TS as "he/him" (whether pre OR post op) is highly insulting. .
Yet according to current Texas Law seems to be accurate. He was born a male and has male DNA and in Texas, when it counts the most in court, will be seen as a male.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:48 AM   #49
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 217423
My ECCIE Reviews

My words are being disected and turned around, and whos attitude wouldnt be bad after all the insults and disrespect I have received? I came here with a good attitude. Anyways its in my sig now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley View Post
I don't think you get that it's the attitude that's bugging people. There are other Ts's on here and people generally live and let live. I've even apologized for stupid comments made before because (while not directed at any TS) I don't want to offend. But your own words are what's getting you the negative attention. I don't know maybe you're of those people that think there's no bad publicity. Maybe there's not? But getting dogpiled is something you will have to learn how to get out of. Different for everyone.
RocKin BraNdy is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:48 AM   #50
Whispers

Quote:
Its a sellers market, no one wants a beef sandwich if they are a vegetarian. They want to know before hand, it may work in the civi sector not telling that your TS, but here it does matter....you have to adapt to grow here and be successful, trust me I know. And I Know your post hope hun, but to some men on here that still doesn't make u female in their minds....
0x0
Kakes

I believe you misused the term. It is a "Buyers Market" driven by those with the money making the choices....

Good advice
Old 12-01-2013, 10:48 AM   #51
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Yet according to current Texas Law seems to be accurate. He was born a male and has male DNA and in Texas, when it counts the most in court, will be seen as a male.
do you even know what hormone therapy does? I have a penis and the hormones I take bond to my DNA and thus the test show me as female......
Old 12-01-2013, 11:01 AM   #52
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Actually AUSTIN has had a law on the book banning discrimination based on gender identity for years now...

Quote:
Old 12-01-2013, 11:03 AM   #53
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Actually AUSTIN has had a law on the book banning discrimination based on gender identity for years now...
as with most other states, and on federal level, once SRS/GRS is done, all records are sealed...
Old 12-01-2013, 11:06 AM   #54
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Cause greek is not TYPICALLY one of those said services I will do for a fee, not what I was referring to. Not to say I wouldnt EVER do it if the situation was right but it is very, very rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Why does your show case state that greek is 'typically" not available? But it might be for an additional fee?
Old 12-01-2013, 11:12 AM   #55
Whispers

Quote:
do you even know what hormone therapy does? I have a penis and the hormones I take bond to my DNA and thus the test show me as female......
I believe that Hormone therapy replaces hormones and damages DNA but does NOT change DNA Markers for male/female gender.

The presence of female hormones does NOT make one a female...

Sheesh... I watch plenty of Criminal Minds and CSI.... I know this shit!
Old 12-01-2013, 11:12 AM   #56
Mr.Crowley
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
My words are being disected and turned around, and whos attitude wouldnt be bad after all the insults and disrespect I have received? I came here with a good attitude. Anyways its in my sig now.
You'll learn the best way to react. For some it's to not post and let it die, others might be to inject humor, and others might try not being confrontational. You will have to determine that on your own. My only problem was the won't hurt them thing. Anyhow WELCOME to Austin Eccie! Good Luck.
Mr.Crowley is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:14 AM   #57
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I believe that Hormone therapy replaces hormones and damages DNA but does NOT change DNA Markers for male/female gender.

The presence of female hormones does NOT make one a female...

Sheesh... I watch plenty of Criminal Minds and CSI.... I know this shit!
well your "beliefs" are wrong....oh yea TV, everything's real.....lol, have u went through it? no, didn't think so, your obviously trolling now so im done, unless u have something intelligent to add....you've proven your ignorance.....
Old 12-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #58
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Again those words were dissected! I was not referring to men not knowing my status at all and I have clarified this. I was referring to other providers knowing they have seen a TS. Im not telling them for one, and if a guy wants to see me and be discreet about it then thats our business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley View Post
You'll learn the best way to react. For some it's to not post and let it die, others might be to inject humor, and others might try not being confrontational. You will have to determine that on your own. My only problem was the won't hurt them thing. Anyhow WELCOME to Austin Eccie! Good Luck.

Old 12-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #59
Whispers

Quote:
One that will soon be challenged by the State of Texas
"The non-discrimination ordinance passed by City Council violates both the First Amendment and Texas Constitution and could be subject to a legal challenge according to Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott"
Old 12-01-2013, 11:21 AM   #60
Whispers

Quote:
well your "beliefs" are wrong....oh yea TV, everything's real.....lol, have u went through it? no, didn't think so, your obviously trolling now so im done, unless u have something intelligent to add....you've proven your ignorance.....
The injection of humor does not change the facts sir.... Your DNA will always point to you as a man..... At least with where current medicine is at.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women