Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2013, 10:10 AM   #46
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
wanting to???

IBshitfordinner is the jewl in Hans crown

funny thing ... Hillary has higher ratings than Obie OR GW
Tell us again, CBJ7, when was Andrew Jackson impeached?

Better yet, jackass, how are you going to misspell "Rhodes" today?

BTW, moron, you misspelled "jewel," and here's a FYI for your dumb ass: Hildabeast's numbers are going down -- not up!

Now a return to the regularly scheduled program from CBJ7's pathetic attempt to hijack the thread:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/06/12/bushs-ratings-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."

Plus:

Sales of Orwell's '1984' spike after NSA leak

By Charles Riley June 12, 2013: 7:43 AM ET

The creation of the National Security Agency was still three years away when George Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four" was published in 1949.

But that hasn't stopped consumers from snapping up copies of the dystopian novel after learning of electronic surveillance programs conducted by the agency.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/12/news...den/index.html

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:15 AM   #47
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Tell us again, CBJ7, when was Andrew Jackson impeached?

Better yet, jackass, how are you going to misspell "Rhodes" today?

BTW, moron, you misspelled "jewel," and Hildabeast's numbers are going down -- not up!
yeah those typos keep turdsuckers like you breathing don't they ... glad I could help

Hillary has a higher approval than W ... have ya heard?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:42 AM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
yeah those typos keep turdsuckers like you breathing don't they ... glad I could help

Hillary has a higher approval than W ... have ya heard?

Andrew "Jackson" isn't a typo, you ignorant fuck. And misspelling a word three times isn't considered a "typo," jackass:

Quote:
Rhoades scholars don't bode well with republicans
Quote:
Genuis, Road-Scholar, you gonna instruct me on the Agency?

ahem ...

Rhode Scholar
Quote:
ok shitstain, to begin with, I was just yanking your chain when you posted road scholar because I thought you could take it ... but you being the quintessential little boy went ape shit crazy when I missed the "s" on
Quote:
Rhoades and a week later are still going ape shit crazy and insist on being a child over a typo ... now Im playing YOUR game, you made the rules
you wanna play?... ok, let"S" play

Regarding Hildabeast, her numbers are going down:

Hillary Clinton’s favorability drops in another poll
By Rachel Weiner, Published: June 10, 2013

". . .the continuing debate over Benghazi could damage her should she choose to run for president in 2016."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/06/10/hillary-clintons-favorability-drops-in-another-poll/

Plus, t
he article didn't address the recent, new scandal involving Hildabeast's State Department attempts to cover up the criminal activities of State Department personnel on Hildabeast's watch. Tick, tick, tick!!!
Old 06-13-2013, 11:58 AM   #49
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
The truth is the truth, Ekim the Inbred. As long as your dumbest of dumb mutha fuckin' asses is posting in this forum, no one else needs to concern themselves with holding the title of "dumbest mother fucker on the board."

Now a return to the regular program from Ekim the Inbred's hijack:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/06/12/bushs-ratings-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."

Plus:

The creation of the National Security Agency was still three years away when George Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four" was published in 1949.

But that hasn't stopped consumers from snapping up copies of the dystopian novel after learning of electronic surveillance programs conducted by the agency.

Yep it is uncle Han kering plying for the dumbest dick sucker on the board. Keep on your knees Han you will get there.. Remember if first you don't succeed just keep sucking till you do suck seed.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:00 PM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Yep it is uncle Han kering plying for the dumbest dick sucker on the board. Keep on your knees Han you will get there.. Remember if first you don't succeed just keep sucking till you do suck seed.

Fascinating you should know that, Ekim the Inbred.

Now a return to the regular program from Ekim the Inbred's attempted hijack:

Plus:

Old 06-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #51
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

be nice, and I'll leave him to you in my will

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:39 PM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

*sarcasm on* It's apparent you are exhibiting some more of that "civil and substantive behavior" you were bragging about, CBJ7. *sarcasm off*
Old 06-13-2013, 04:34 PM   #53
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

It is like talking to a merry-go-round he spews the same shit over and over. You can have him.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:35 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

CBJ7, one is known by the company they keep, and you're scraping the bottom of the genetic barrel.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:45 PM   #55
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You should talk.

However, I am glad you came out of the Water Closet...

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:47 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You should talk.

However, I am glad you came out of the Water Closet...
Your personal pictures are noxious, and you really shouldn't post them in public, you dumb-ass golem fuck. That you do such things is why your dumb golem ass was elected:

Old 06-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #57
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
2006-2007 comes before 2009-2011, flighty. "After President Odumbo took office in 2009, the DOJ reviewed Wide Receiver" (wiki). Odumbo, et al, had the benfit of 20/20 hindsight and yet they ignorantly ignored the lessons proffered by the failed, Bush program: "Operation Wide Receiver."
Holder and Obama had no knowledge that the Arizona ATF agents had started "Fast and Furious". According to your link the Arizona ATF agents let the guns walk for three months before they even came up with the name "Fast and Furious". So they could not apply any lessons learned from "Operation Wide Receiver".
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:07 PM   #58
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Do you really expect anything but insults in return from shit breath?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:50 PM   #59
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
you never told us about your son but we do remember your wife
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:38 PM   #60
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
Holder and Obama had no knowledge that the Arizona ATF agents had started "Fast and Furious". According to your link the Arizona ATF agents let the guns walk for three months before they even came up with the name "Fast and Furious". So they could not apply any lessons learned from "Operation Wide Receiver".
Verbatim (with one minor and obvious change) from that link, flighty: "After President Odumbo took office in 2009, the DOJ reviewed Wide Receiver" (wiki).

Quote:
You're the last dumb golem fuck to lecture anyone on etiquette, you dumb golem jackass. That's why your dumb golem ass was elected:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women