Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59950
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35399
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2011, 07:33 AM   #46
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

London,

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Honestly, sometimes I don't even think it pays to be a real professional in all aspects. I mean the girls who show up drunk, late, smelly, or loaded still get clients if they are cheap and hot so why bother lol.
But they also get bad reviews. If a guy is paying for anything he should be treated with respect and shown a little courtesy. I rather be the girl that looks good and gives a stellar performance than the girl that smells like sushi and just lays there.

Quote:
I also don't feel the need to see people who continually cancel with some bs excusse. I mean if you KNOW your life or work schedule is hectic, don't bother booking with a provider who only sees a couple a week. Odds are she went through a lot of trouble to arrange that meeting, and can't just call the next guy on the list like so many others.
Agreed! It makes me upset because I took the time to get ready for that date. That is time that I was not paid for. That bothers me. That is why I'm going to use the expert advice you gave me from now on . I have learned not to count prebooked appointments until I get a confirmation call or email. Some guys get a kick out of wasting our time.

Quote:
I realize it is the right of a hobbyist to cancel and go see someone else, but just don't bother booking to begin with if that's the case. I had a guy flat out tell me he wanted to see me but I was too expensive....this was after he booked and appt. lol.
That's funny. I'm sure that didn't go over well with you.. lol! I can only imagine your response.

Quote:
Funny thing is if I even have to move an appt. I have no problem offering money off or extra time to make up for that. Very FEW have ever been so considerate to give me a cancelation fee to cover any of my costs when calling things off last minute. It certaintly does not leave me all warm and fuzzy the next time they call...I am usually booked then.
Precisely. When I cancel it's an automatic $75-$100 off. I hardly ever cancel an appointment unless I feel really sick. Try giving a bj with a bad tooth.. it ain't fun.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:51 AM   #47
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Sure would like to meet you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
London,

But they also get bad reviews. If a guy is paying for anything he should be treated with respect and shown a little courtesy. I rather be the girl that looks good and gives a stellar performance than the girl that smells like sushi and just lays there.

Agreed! It makes me upset because I took the time to get ready for that date. That is time that I was not paid for. That bothers me. That is why I'm going to use the expert advice you gave me from now on . I have learned not to count prebooked appointments until I get a confirmation call or email. Some guys get a kick out of wasting our time.

That's funny. I'm sure that didn't go over well with you.. lol! I can only imagine your response.

Precisely. When I cancel it's an automatic $75-$100 off. I hardly ever cancel an appointment unless I feel really sick. Try giving a bj with a bad tooth.. it ain't fun.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:53 AM   #48
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

My comments from hobbyist's POV:

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Honestly, sometimes I don't even think it pays to be a real professional in all aspects. I mean the girls who show up drunk, late, smelly, or loaded still get clients if they are cheap and hot so why bother lol. Sometimes, it's hard for a guy to tell who the real professional is. Yeah, there are review boards, but not every guy can read the reviews. Heck, I can't read any reviews on any board b/c I don't have the access. On top of which, not every lady is reviewed. Especially BP ladies. It would be nice for every lady to be reviewed, but reviews that do exist tend to be on the same few ladies, so that limits the choice in your area. And we're trained by Madison Avenue to look for good deals, so a hot body at a cheap price can make a lot of guys pull the trigger.

In 3 years I think I missed 2 appts. but it's not like I have a full provider schecule except when I tour. I would imagine someone seeing 3-4 guys a day, a few days a week would be a little pressed to keep up with all that, so I don't do it.

I also don't feel the need to see people who continually cancel with some bs excusse. I mean if you KNOW your life or work schedule is hectic, don't bother booking with a provider who only sees a couple a week. You know how many you see a week. Guys won't. Even if they read your website they may not believe your volume is that low. Odds are she went through a lot of trouble to arrange that meeting, and can't just call the next guy on the list like so many others. Most guys probably think you have a number waiting in the wings. During some of the sessions I've had the provider's cell phone rang incessantly. What was I to think? This was her business phone.

I don't think many guys appreciate how much trouble some of us really have to go through to see them during a work or school week. This is a true statement. I have 2 days to work at home and only a few hours to boot. I raised my rates for that very reason, because there is always a lot of bs when working in New Orleans.

I realize it is the right of a hobbyist to cancel and go see someone else, but just don't bother booking to begin with if that's the case. I had a guy flat out tell me he wanted to see me but I was too expensive....this was after he booked and appt. lol. I agree with him. The diff is, I won't book an appt. And I try very hard to call only those I will definitely see. I simply said, well good luck with someone cheaper babe, but I don't have time for this. I am rather financially secure, so I have no problem turning down money when I don't feel like dealing with certain people....thank goodness! I've defined three categories a lady has to meet before I even call. After those categories are met, then I have to believe we'll click.

Funny thing is if I even have to move an appt. I have no problem offering money off or extra time to make up for that. Normally, the appt I make is the only time I can meet. Moving an appt is normally not an option. It's not just your schedule, but mine also. Depends on the situation, but the story might wind up in Alerts. Very FEW have ever been so considerate to give me a cancelation fee to cover any of my costs when calling things off last minute. I've never canceled at the last minute, but would consider doing a cancellation fee if it happened. It certaintly does not leave me all warm and fuzzy the next time they call...I am usually booked then.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:56 AM   #49
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Naomi- do you have a website.... I'm too lazy to pm this morning lol
Old 02-23-2011, 07:57 AM   #50
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Precisely. When I cancel it's an automatic $75-$100 off.
Just curious. Since I can't normally rebook, does that mean you'll send me a $75-$100 cancellation fee???
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:58 AM   #51
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

I cant understand someone booking a lady and then cancelling because he said he decided your to high dollar for me see?
What the hell do some guys do just look at the beautiful girl and get so awe struck and not read the information about them.
I have only had to cancel two sessions in the last three years and each time i have offered to pay for the full session and each time the lady has declined to take it but i have compensated her the next time i have seen her with a nice tip and personally apologized for having to cancel.
Things do happen in life where you have to rearrange appts. sometime but be gracious about it and always offer to pay for the time you had scheduled because again this is a business and I do understand that these ladies have scheduled a slot for you and most have gone out of their way to prepare for you.
I can understand a man wanting to step up and see a HDH but if you dont have the finances to see one then dont try.
London you look like a beautiful gal and it clearly states everything about you on your web site and there should be no excuses for a man to cancel because he didnt know better but you have to remember sometimes we dont think with the big head and the little head gets us in deeper than we can get out of but you are exactly right in saying that shouldnt happen.
Guys do the reasearch ..read the websites..i know the pictures are great on there but there is also alot of information there too.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:01 AM   #52
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Sure would like to meet you
Quote:
Naomi- do you have a website.... I'm too lazy to pm this morning lol
My site will be up next week only because I will be touring. I usually don't need a site being that most of my clients contact me from eccie, dc and p411 AND I have some hardcore Naomi lovers. I will also send you proofs from my photo shoot next week if you'd like.

Uh.. Sorry for the threadjack guys. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Just curious. Since I can't normally rebook, does that mean you'll send me a $75-$100 cancellation fee???
I will consider it. I have never really thought about that.
Cash is boring though. How about an amazon giftcard? lol

Charles, I know you are not too fond of me but I have always wanted to ask you this.
If my rates were lower and I were closer. Would you do me? I have always wondered. I know you
get disappointed easily but I give one hell of a bj and I try my best to show up
on time.

Sorry ladies, I just had to ask LOL!
Old 02-23-2011, 08:19 AM   #53
FatBastard
BANNED

Cancellations are part of the business. I am always honest as my reputation is on the line. One time I lost my edge for playtime and went to the appointment anyway. I asked if she were free the rest of the evening and she was, so we went out to dinner instead. That was a first for her. We had an enjoyable evening and have seen each other since.
FatBastard is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:20 AM   #54
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Charles, I know you are not too fond of me but I have always wanted to ask you this.
If my rates were lower and I were closer. Would you do me? I have always wondered. I know you
get disappointed easily but I give one hell of a bj and I try my best to show up
on time.

Sorry ladies, I just had to ask LOL!
Lmao!!....I honestly don't think Charlie isn't fond of you.....I think he puts up a wall and thinks that we are all fake, controlling and trying to manipulate him...But, I think behind that he's a good person who just likes to debate...And you must admit, he's been doing a lot better lately!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:25 AM   #55
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Lmao!!....I honestly don't think Charlie isn't fond of you.....I think he puts up a wall and thinks that we are all fake, controlling and trying to manipulate him...But, I think behind that he's a good person who just likes to debate...And you must admit, he's been doing a lot better lately!
I had to ask. Another girl told me last night on the phone that she wanted to fuck charlestudor's brains out to teach him a lesson. I thought hmmmm maybe that is what he needs. I kinda think that even if you and I were to have a 3 some with him he'd try to to have a bad time on purpose lmfao! I too find him intelligent and think he doesn't give himself enough credit.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:28 AM   #56
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I kinda think that even if you and I were to have a 3 some with him he'd try to to have a bad time on purpose lmfao!
No way!....We'd make sure he had a damn good time!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:35 AM   #57
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
No way!....We'd make sure he had a damn good time!

He responded but didn't want to share with the board and I must say that I am impressed.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #58
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

You can send me anything you wish sweetheart....

Maybe I need to adjust my attitude so I can get a threesome and be taught a lesson..... lol
Old 02-23-2011, 09:22 AM   #59
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You can send me anything you wish sweetheart....

Maybe I need to adjust my attitude so I can get a threesome and be taught a lesson..... lol
Shoot me your email. I don't think I have it.

Ha Ha Ha Ha You're so funny EA. Don't adjust. Charles gives us a hard time and he's not pretending either. He's really like that. I plan on meeting him and showing him a great time. I'm sure it will be a life changing experience for him.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:40 AM   #60
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

I hear what you're saying Naomi but I'm so easy.... wait wrong word.... well actually I am but where is the challenge in being with someone that is so easy to please

Charlse is a challenge cause he is such a stickler...
JAD has the wit....
Oh wait a minute!!! Ah hah.... I got the bunny suit.... LMAO

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women