Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2013, 06:02 PM   #46
giabella
Italian Squirt Goddess

User ID: 45542
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said Marcus...Kay I'm with you on this one, let's continue to rise above this petty drama by being the gorgeous, terrific ladies that we are
*sidenote: for Marcus to even have to tell us grown folks to 'play nice' is ridiculous, it should go without saying!
giabella is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:45 PM   #47
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I admit it; it was me who used fake photos on the board. Damn, I'm busted. I am not in the boat to the left.
mbinlincoln is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:57 PM   #48
jaja133
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

mb I googled your pic. http://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/uzytkownik495607.html
jaja133 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:57 PM   #49
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

I've never seen Kay call someone out before or even been rude to any guy or provider ever..
so I'm sure she has her reasons ... and I'm sure they are just as great as she is.
Way to go Kay!
Gladiator69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:15 PM   #50
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

MBinlincoln... you mean that's not really you fishing in a canoe... OMG the lies and deception!! you should be ashamed!

What's next that those aren't really JaJa's awesome breasts?!

LMAOOO
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:43 PM   #51
Bairstan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I must confess. My profile pic is not me either. I know that most of you wonderful providers are disappointed when ugly old Bairstan shows up. For that I do apologize. I used to use a self portrait I drawed but I don't have the artists touch at all and Mr Heat Mizer is probably a better likeness anyways. We have the same size 'skronk' but I may be a little taller.

Just for the record. I love every single session I have ever had with all of you wonderful womens. I for those of you that I haven't met hang in there. If I don't get kidnappedand/or hilt in Colombia I am sure I will. I am a dick. Errrr addicted I mean.
Bairstan is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:03 AM   #52
CS123
Valued Poster

I am willing to volunteer to check out Kay and make sure her photo isn't fake. In fact I will go the extra mile and make sure none of her is fake, just don't expect me to return quickly, oh hell just don't expect me to return at all!
CS123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:18 AM   #53
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2Day View Post
Yes I received calls and PMs too... THANKING me for saying what I said because according to them "youre one crazy hateful bitch that tries to run off everybody on this board that disagrees with you" OF course those our THEIR words, not mine...

Im just tired of bullying ladies and gents alike... and Im even more sick of the fact that you do it and then try to act like you're NEVER involved in drama.. you would NEVER do anything to compromise a ladies/clients safety and MOST of all you are in it bc you care about people NOT FOR THE MONEY....
If your'e going to carry yourself in such away that is mean, hateful , and deceptive then atleast be a woman about it and stand behind it. Don't do all the shady stuff you do then act like you're so innocent...

And you are the reason ladies don't post on this board... the last lady that you were attacking on here just so happened to get BUSTED by a bad reference FROM you - FACT.

The lady before that disagreed with you- you went out of her way to find out her REAL LIFE name/address ect and texted it to her like you were going to do something.. Ohh and you also made clients you did see promise NOT TO EVER SEE HER ( I mean cmon really what person in their right mind would do that )- FACT

So that's pertinent to the OP question of "where are the ladies at?" I know the truth maybe an illusive concept to you, but that's the TRUTH. And if you don't like it, maybe you should stop being so hateful and mean to people and nobody would think that way.

BECAUSE BELIEVE ME... as the day is long... there are ALOT of people that think that about you.. I just happen to be the only one nice enough to say it to your face ;-) So YOURE WELCOME ! Have a great weekend!!
XoXoX
Kay,

I'll admit, I respect you a little more now. I respect anyone who has the balls to speak their mind.

I will say my peace and then I'm done with this.

You touched upon a subject that refers to myself and another provider who was busted. I can't speak about that due to an agreement made with P411, that I'd never speak of it and nor would the other provider. If we do, we're banned for life. I will suggest that you and others don't speak of it either because I'd hate to see accounts in jeopardy. If you don't believe me, contact Gina herself and see what she says.

I never said I didn't do this for the money because I have been doing it for the money, but I also do it because I love sex. But, in order to be successful in this business, you have to care about your clients, you have to make yourself and others feel safe. Which I've done. Again, I've never put anyone in harms way.

As for the drama......I take full responsibility for my actions, I've never said that I haven't had a hand in some of the drama that's happened on the board. I've called people out, I've been a bitch to some, but in most cases I've had good intentions. Not everyone gets my sense of humor and not everything comes across the way a person wanted it to on the internet. But, none the less.......I own my actions.

To touch upon me making my clients promise not to see someone, I've never done that. I've always been more than happy to give a reference. The only times I don't give a reference is when I haven't seen a guy in over 6 mths and when the guy doesn't contact me before using me as a reference. When the latter happens, I will ask the guy to contact me to make sure that the lady who has contacted me is the lady he wishes to see and I remind him of my rules.

Do people think I'm a bitch? I'm sure some do and there's nothing I can do to change that. If even I changed my ways of posting or even retiring, people will still think that. I don't suffer fools, I don't allow men to use me as a doormat, I don't kiss the asses of the guys or ladies and I'm sure that's pissed a lot of people off. So be it. But, once someone gets to know me.......they know I'm really not the big bad bitch that some make me out to be.

I wish you the best, I wish all the ladies the best and hope/pray that you all stay safe and out of harm's way.

This is the last time I'll post on this thread, its now done with in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchmiel78 View Post
I may regret adding to this drama, but here it goes. This is the first time I have seen Kay completely call out someone. I considered her comments before on this post and others to be respectful and and at worst ask others to reflect on what they were saying. As far as the accusations about the incident of a provider getting busted, I don't know the details, but the first I ever heard of it was a big long post by E giving out all kinds of information proclaiming her innocence. As part of that big drama mess, E claimed there was a lot of drama going on behind the scenes, which I don't doubt, but it was her that certainly started the thread of drama on the boards here. At the end of that said busted provider just posted "Yes I got busted" post but never called out anyone. I have seen E call providers names or respond in sarcastic nasty ways just because someone asked a question. Because of the personality she displayed on these boards I choose never to see her, and I have told her via PM. I am glad to see Kay call her out on it. Best of luck to E on her future and thank you Kay.

JJ.......you're making it sound like I contacted you in hopes that I'd see you. That's not the case. You sent me a PM about the M&G, you wanting to go and then you just had to thrown in there that you wouldn't see me. I never asked you to see me and I pretty much gathered from your time on the board that we'd never meet. I'm OK with that. I don't sit around and wonder why some guys on the board won't see me. I'm not a high volume provider, never have been and I'm not hurting for clients.

But, I do look forward to putting a face with the handle at the M&G. If you decide to still come.

Oh and thank you for the well wishes Gia.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:19 AM   #54
Guest110923
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS123 View Post
I am willing to volunteer to check out Kay and make sure her photo isn't fake. In fact I will go the extra mile and make sure none of her is fake, just don't expect me to return quickly, oh hell just don't expect me to return at all!
Way to TOFTT baby!! No one would blame you if never wanted to leave.. I do have that effect from time to time , Im not going to lie. LMAO
Old 05-26-2013, 12:11 PM   #55
Guest110923
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And To Ms E:
Regardless of my feelings or opinions about your actions towards other people, I really do wish you nothing but success and happiness in the future. I would never wish bad on my worst enemy and just for the record- I don't consider you an enemy at all. We are just two strong minded women that aren't always going to agree on everything and at times have bumped heads. At the end of the day, it's not my place to pass judgement on anybody else, IDK you personally and there maybe different factors on why you act the way you act at times... But sincerely from the bottom from my heart.. I really do hope you find your place in life where you are happy and you don't have to look at the world with so much anger.. I hate to see anyone live there life with a cloud of negativity around them.. so may the best of your days be the worst of your tomorrows! Good luck to you and all future endeavors !
Old 05-26-2013, 05:13 PM   #56
giabella
Italian Squirt Goddess

User ID: 45542
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2Day View Post
And To Ms E:
Regardless of my feelings or opinions about your actions towards other people, I really do wish you nothing but success and happiness in the future. I would never wish bad on my worst enemy and just for the record- I don't consider you an enemy at all. We are just two strong minded women that aren't always going to agree on everything and at times have bumped heads. At the end of the day, it's not my place to pass judgement on anybody else, IDK you personally and there maybe different factors on why you act the way you act at times... But sincerely from the bottom from my heart.. I really do hope you find your place in life where you are happy and you don't have to look at the world with so much anger.. I hate to see anyone live there life with a cloud of negativity around them.. so may the best of your days be the worst of your tomorrows! Good luck to you and all future endeavors !
Well said Miss Kay, gawd I love that girl
giabella is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:42 PM   #57
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh sweet jesus. I said I was done with this thread, but damnit.

Kay, as I've said before......never had a problem with you and never will. But, please stop with the back handed compliments and passive/aggressive crap. You're now just as guilty of the things you've accused me of.

You make it sound like I'm an angry person 24/7 and I walk around with a cloud over my head daily. Quite the contrary. I just don't suffer fools on a hooker board. Should I comment on everything that I have? No, and that's my lesson learned. But, I'm quite the happy gal who has bad days just like everyone else does. They don't happen that often, but they do happen. No one is a ray of sunshine 24/7.

No need to respond to this, I'm so over this thread.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:01 PM   #58
Guest110923
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

LOL okay Ms E... someone needs a HUG... I was actually trying to be half way decent to you and wish you the best of luck... you really do have more issues than the daily paper... sweet jesus cry a river build a bridge and get the fuck over it already.

.I told you yesterday I made the point I set out to make and would leave it at that... WHICH I DID... If you want to continue bitching and complaining about my opinions.. you can PM me... everybodys tired of reading it... We are adults here... Who should be able to have a discussion without everybody getting all butt hurt about it... It's really not all that serious...

On a RELATED note to the OP... but completely unrelated to the back and forth of this craziness...

LADYY's BAN WILL BE UP SOON!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!! We are slowly but surly getting more ladies back!!!! Now if only we can get Jane to Hop Aboard the hoetrain and we can REALLY make this a party LOL
:woot_ju mp:

Old 05-26-2013, 08:28 PM   #59
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I wonder if the original poster received an answer to his question yet.
mbinlincoln is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:52 PM   #60
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Bairstan;1052938640]I must confess. My profile pic is not me either. I know that most of you wonderful providers are disappointed when ugly old Bairstan shows up. For that I do apologize. I used to use a self portrait I drawed but I don't have the artists touch at all and Mr Heat Mizer is probably a better likeness anyways. We have the same size 'skronk' but I may be a little taller.

Just for the record. I love every single session I have ever had with all of you wonderful womens. I for those of you that I haven't met hang in there. If I don't get kidnappedand/or hilt in Colombia I am sure I will. I am a dick. Errrr addicted I mean.[/QUOTE]

DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women