Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2021, 06:56 PM   #46
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittchat12 View Post
PS. Name one provider that the photos are accurate. I will wait
Abby, Kira/Linda at K-Fest/LA. Coco at Suns.

It's not impossible. It's not an unreasonable demand.

Most mongers are older than these girls' actual ages by a decade at least. Accurate pictures would help all involved.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 07:15 PM   #47
Jacknbox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom guy View Post
Bamboo : He said they're the same girls. He never once mentioned anything about how old they were. Stop with the strawman. But to answer your question, who knows how old they are? It's not unusual for girls to use pics from before. But the girl being the girl in the picture is the reality.

Jacknbox : Regarding photoshopping and filters, of course the girls are going to do this. Welcome to the world of modeling. Literally everyone does post production work. Are you so quick to attack KF that you don't realize this is an industry standard? You're either bent on attacking KF or you really are that naive that you don't think Photoshop is a part of any photoshoot, ever. If not Photoshop, at least Light Room to make the pictures lit differently to make it more appealing.

bob brown : the reason a lot of these pictures look similar is because the girls go to the same photographer and/or editor so they take pictures that are all visually similar in style. It is common for a photographer to rent a venue and take several pictures of several ladies, then send them to the same editor.
Thanks doom guy. I value your two experiences.
Jacknbox is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 07:23 PM   #48
bobst
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Actually your comments have been made and are very negative with no proof. Not dooms fault that he is sticking up for the girls. Back in that thread that AS was raided you created another negative thread and grouped KFest and La and luxury but interesting enough left out Sun. Your motives are pretty obvious.

PS. Name one provider that the photos are accurate. I will wait
I am going get you off easy on this one of waiting

SODA

Now wait for 2nd.
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 07:45 PM   #49
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Soda has been photo shopped big time. Wrong answer #1.
Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 07:58 PM   #50
omniman
Registered Member

why are you all complaining about pictures? you know you all are going to go to see the girls regardless. does dallas have that little going on?
omniman is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 10:00 PM   #51
SherlockSays
Registered Member

Quote:
Soda has been photo shopped big time. Wrong answer #1.
I just went there and all I can say is that if those were Photo Shopped by anything other than a lighting adjustment then someone doesn't know how to use the software. The pictures aren't the worst but they are not that flattering either.

What do you see that looks altered?
SherlockSays is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 11:46 PM   #52
omniman
Registered Member

You and the big baboom are like LA's assistants.
Old 05-22-2021, 01:18 AM   #53
Doom guy
BANNED

Encounters: 2

bobst : No, I call out negative comments that are either made through sheer ignorance or outright lies. You're not one to talk, bob. You try to discredit the fact that AS got busted. You're shilling for the biggest loser in the Dallas owner scene.

howdy : no, they don't. None of you cared about the accuracy of the pictures LA or AS uses. But, when KF is the subject, all of a sudden, it matters? Don't make me laugh.

jacknbox : The fact that you depend on someone's Eccie review count as the totality of their experience proves how ignorant you are. Eccie is not the be-all-end-all of the scene. Compared to the likes of California and especially Korea, Eccie is basically the goonies.

Sherlock : Go see Soda and then compare to the pictures.

If you don't know what post-production is and how much it matters with regards to pictures, your opinion doesn't mean anything. It doesn't matter how old your account is, how many reviews you have written or how much you think your rep matters here. It doesn't matter how many of you gang up.

And from what I am seeing, none of you have demonstrated that you know anything about anything. You're just looking for something to whine and complain about because, as it stands, KF is doing mountains better than both AS and LA.

The fact that some of you have trekked through the worst snowstorm in Dallas during February to see girls at KF shows that all of this is just you guys looking for something to whine about.

You know who you are.
Doom guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 01:52 AM   #54
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Yes. The other guy said the girl in the picture is Lime. You're arguing against the age of the picture, which is a position he never made a case for. Ergo, you're attacking a strawman, Bamboo.

Don't try to weasel out by attempting to rhetorically ask me what a strawman means because you got caught using one, Bamboo. It doesn't make you any less wrong. And don't get so upset either. Not everyone who calls you out is doing out of ill-intent. Grow a thicker skin or don't try to nitpick at what others say.

Regarding the age of the pictures - Nobody cares. With the magic of post production, the age of a picture is largely irrelevant.
You really need to stop being an instigator. Or just take a long vacation from this board. You’ve got no idea what you’re talking about dude. It seems your only interest with me is to try and begin some fight to get me banned. I’m not getting pulled into that by you or any of your little promoter pals.

My question about age of the pics is a completely legitimate argument that you are trying to dodge. Ask anyone here besides yourself and your biased promoter buddies. When there are pics on the site that are of a woman who is now eighty years old do you truly want to spend $280? Maybe she will take her teeth out for you and gum your balls.

These are my final words to you on this thread, so if you want to continue trying to bash me for a question I ask that is valid then take up with me offline via PM. Get a clue bro! People like you are the reason every legitimate player here is getting fed up with the studio drama and all the defensive arguments you promoters try to uphold.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 03:39 AM   #55
bobst
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
bobst : No, I call out negative comments that are either made through sheer ignorance or outright lies. You're not one to talk, bob. You try to discredit the fact that AS got busted. You're shilling for the biggest loser in the Dallas owner scene.
LOL
Did you make me famous? I just posted what I know and what I see or read. Unlike you, I don’t do anything beyond.
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 04:17 AM   #56
omniman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
You really need to stop being an instigator. Or just take a long vacation from this board. You’ve got no idea what you’re talking about dude. It seems your only interest with me is to try and begin some fight to get me banned. I’m not getting pulled into that by you or any of your little promoter pals.

My question about age of the pics is a completely legitimate argument that you are trying to dodge. Ask anyone here besides yourself and your biased promoter buddies. When there are pics on the site that are of a woman who is now eighty years old do you truly want to spend $280? Maybe she will take her teeth out for you and gum your balls.

These are my final words to you on this thread, so if you want to continue trying to bash me for a question I ask that is valid then take up with me offline via PM. Get a clue bro! People like you are the reason every legitimate player here is getting fed up with the studio drama and all the defensive arguments you promoters try to uphold.
You do not deserve to point out anyone. Unless you're an idiot, your article is from LA Pros.... I'll just ask you one. Is there any reason to blame every woman in the k-festival? Or did you get a PM from the LA owner or his boyfriend?
If you want to compete, be fair.
Old 05-22-2021, 04:28 AM   #57
omniman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post

The act of attacking the Lady in a particular studio for no reason will push everyone in LA into a deep pit. Keep in mind, treat all women with love.
Old 05-22-2021, 07:22 AM   #58
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by omniman View Post
You do not deserve to point out anyone. Unless you're an idiot, your article is from LA Pros.... I'll just ask you one. Is there any reason to blame every woman in the k-festival? Or did you get a PM from the LA owner or his boyfriend?
If you want to compete, be fair.
Ok - so instead of addressing the simple question you go straight to attacking BB's motivation. The aim of this kind of personal attackis to take attention off the question and divert it to the person - to change the subject.

If you look at this thread and others the subject of accurate pictures is being asked about all the studios.
How do you see this as attacking one girl or even one studio?

Finally, nice touch trying to drag LA into it. Anyone who reads this board and "knows" BB would find it laughable that he would be doing this for LA management,their boyfriend, or the Pope for that matter.

You talk about being fair and instead of speaking to the question you make personal attacks on BB and unfounded accusations about LA inciting him to post.

I will wait to see what the board thinks because based on your performance I am expecting some kind of personal attack instead of logical discussion or actual proof.
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 07:35 AM   #59
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382 View Post
Ok - so instead of addressing the simple question you go straight to attacking BB's motivation. The aim of this kind of personal attackis to take attention off the question and divert it to the person - to change the subject.

If you look at this thread and others the subject of accurate pictures is being asked about all the studios.
How do you see this as attacking one girl or even one studio?

Finally, nice touch trying to drag LA into it. Anyone who reads this board and "knows" BB would find it laughable that he would be doing this for LA management,their boyfriend, or the Pope for that matter.

You talk about being fair and instead of speaking to the question you make personal attacks on BB and unfounded accusations about LA inciting him to post.

I will wait to see what the board thinks because based on your performance I am expecting some kind of personal attack instead of logical discussion or actual proof.

Out and about, Everyone has motivation in this game. You never really know. I think the question was fair based on recent posts. Remember your histories where countries went to war over women. That is the proof. There has never been at any point in time proof of anything on line. Hell, I have read reviews as fantasies, or dreams yet does that “prove” the interaction occurred? No. This is a comment spot. Your motives and my motives align? Doubtful, even without proof so to sit back and defend some one that has been on the board for a minute is not very smart either.

There are reasons girls move from spa to spa or studios to studios. We will never know but we sure as hell can speculate about it.

“Let go of your feelings Luke, join us on the Dark Side”. Lol. I always wanted to post that. But it applies
Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 07:45 AM   #60
DrTJones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameson$$15 View Post
I have sit back and observed this section and the Amp section for the last few years. All you guys bitch about everything. She didn't bareback me, she did not kiss, she did not cuddle with me. Bunch of babies. I texted the booker at LA,AS,and kfest. They do not know the BBFS of any new girls until it becomes common knowledge or it gets reviewed. So it gets repeated here and it turns out to be false so the anti promoter crowd pounces and they pick the wrong guy. Amazing. If you can not make simple decisions on who to see and are afraid you spent your hard earn dollar based on a review. Well, you are in the wrong sport. Try badminton
Thanks for staying this. I don't log in as much, but since another site shut their section down, I'm back basically looking for good recon before making a choice in venture. Wish the pettiness would go away though it doesn't seem it ever will.

I just want some good Intel on lineups and preferences of ladies. Thanks to those who try and appreciate the info so I can make the best possible choice. I don't hobby as often as soon seem to do, maybe once or twice a month, so info helps a lot. Thanks again.
DrTJones is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women