Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2015, 04:31 PM   #46
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I was told that they want someone who is at least halfway sane, and acts like they are most of the time. Willing to be reasonable, and willing to make difficult desissions. Being reasonable tech savy is a plus.
I will go with Nepotism though, since it is the most humorous of the 5 choices.
MrThom is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 05:22 PM   #47
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Many disagree with you. Care to offer any proof? Or else its just a statement with no real substance. ...
Maybe some links to prove your points

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
How would the modtards claim their free pussy if they modtarded outside their own area? .
Well, in my case it is travellers, since I live in West Texas and control Houston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
No one can become a mod here and be liked,
IB
Well, in my case, gottta disagree. My city LUVS me. Even tho some may disagree here just to look cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
Maybe on Saturn.
But in Houston the mods are generally well-liked and their work appreciated. And that group (Houston) is a very ornery bunch.

See.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post
If there were MOD term limits....then Pistolero's MASSIVE welcome thread would have died a quiet death about a year ago. lol
Now Tia, you know you cannot stop yourself from posting in my thread.

Quote:

Our current board is basically unmoderrated. The only time they show up is to protect posters they are in arrears with. (documented).

Currently our board is dominated by fake handles (many of which are obviously of banned members). They seem to get INSTANT premium access review of their hilariously weak reviews.

CC do this...go see which MODS are approving the reviews of the obvious fake posters. See what that tells you.

Its like the current presidential election. We have two leading candidates, neither is the answer...but one will be elected because we have no other choices.

Links to prove your point??????????

Quote:

How are MODS selected and how are they replaced...
The owners picks 'em and kicks 'em.

Quote:

So...theoretically of course...someone could buy a modship for say, $37.50
There is a $100 minimum for small city and area forums.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 05:52 PM   #48
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

At the risk of being considered rude, CC is well aware of the points. I'm not here to convince the masses or pander to some interference MODS or post whores.

No offense guys...my initial questions we're regarding Moderator term limits...to which there have been no real response other than gigs and gafs...and "there are not a pile of resumes". I'm not going to assume that is the final and only answer, but perhaps it is?
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:18 PM   #49
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If you wish to be a modtard then contact St C and start begging ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:33 PM   #50
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrThom View Post
I was told that they want someone who is at least halfway sane, and acts like they are most of the time. Willing to be reasonable, and willing to make difficult desissions. Being reasonable tech savy is a plus.
I will go with Nepotism though, since it is the most humorous of the 5 choices.

Sounds like reasonable expectations. I'm trying to get to the actual recruiting base...
  • WHY are MODS selected, not the PC answer
  • WHY can't we have term limits and keep the favoritism & corruption to a minimum
  • WHAT can someone do if they want to be a MOD (and no, as hard as it is for Pyramider to understand I have no interest at all in being one)
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:54 PM   #51
cckid2006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Exclamation Wait a Minute

Quote:
In the past MONTH the only posts you have made are in this thread.

Just putting that out there...retire and let someone else do the job you don't have time or interest in.
Six is the one who finally cracked down on the incessant TAE bumping. Give credit where credit is due!
cckid2006 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:05 PM   #52
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cckid2006 View Post
Six is the one who finally cracked down on the incessant TAE bumping. Give credit where credit is due!
Yah I noticed TAE not a fav of SL. Coincidence with Sixx cracking down? I don't know but not sure if that was a true benefit for the board or other reason. Might just be a collateral benefit of another motive.

And this is not a "target Sixx" post...I honestly believe it would be a positive thing to see some term limits in place & enforced.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 08:01 PM   #53
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
At the risk of being considered rude, CC is well aware of the points.
I was just using your questions for CC as questions on your comments. If you do not have examples, just say so. I did not realize this question was only for CC.

And btw, just because you perceive a problem in one small market forum does not mean their is a problem on the board. No reason to make changes on a functioning board because of un-substantiated rumours about one city forum.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 08:09 PM   #54
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
I was just using your questions for CC as questions on your comments. If you do not have examples, just say so. I did not realize this question was only for CC.

And btw, just because you perceive a problem in one small market forum does not mean their is a problem on the board. No reason to make changes on a functioning board because of un-substantiated rumours about one city forum.
Were I a MOD & wanting to keep my title intact, I would mirror your exact statement.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 04:04 AM   #55
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

PROOF?

just find some small subject that you KNOW will twist up some idiot

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1433884

then watch them thrAD hijack for 50 posts with NO mod intervention...lol
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 04:46 AM   #56
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

They don't have time to moderat, there busy screwing all the new chicks, can you blame them!

Hijacking is ramped.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 07:44 AM   #57
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
... No reason to make changes on a functioning board because of un-substantiated rumours about one city forum.
Heh.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 08:10 AM   #58
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Quote:

The owners picks 'em and kicks 'em.
Pistolero is correct. However, even though picking and kicking is up to the owners, it falls upon me to deliver discipline when needed...

I am am very good at it!!

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:26 AM   #59
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And if the MODS, at least on our local site, enforced the rules even close to equally across all members this thread wouldn't even exist,

Mods become corrupt over time in most cases. Term limits would impact that positively.

You say there are no resume stacks...tell us what the criteria is for someone becoming a MOD. I've been told some of ours are because they are friends with current MODS or long time members. That seems to only enforce the issues.

Mods volunteer for a thankless job. They already know going in that they are going to be dealing with a**hats. If you've never had to deal with a**hats going at ya constantly, for a voluntary and thankless undertaking, then ya might start to consider all kinda things. ijs I imagine myself that maybe there's a time when some should take a break, but as evidenced by some here, the site does not have the most intelligent, patient, or "considerate of all parties concerned", type of individuals floating around all over the board, who actually have time to do so.

Ya might not be so demanding of the owners of the site, but rather maybe show a little gratitude for having something other than Back Page to turn to, that affords you the opportunity to meet with safe ladies that are clean, fun, and even enjoy what they do for a living. They don't really OWE us any kind of answers when it comes to making decisions they need to, in order to ensure the site is up and running for all the ungrateful a**hats here already. I ask questions too, some get answered and some just don't. I may try again and I may not. Just depends on my needs. Not sure what your need is with this, since you don't really wanna be a Mod. If ya think one is outta line, then tell him or another.

Ya can't please all the people all the time, hon. Especially when it comes to so many different and unique personalities. Go flirt with a pretty lady. It'll make both your days, much better. :-)
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:33 AM   #60
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
... Go flirt with a pretty lady. It'll make both your days, much better. :-)
So, Max ... come here often? What's your sign? Would you like to come up to my place to see my etchings?

Hey, you're right! My day's much better already!
James1588 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women