Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59964
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2018, 02:22 PM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Whatthefuckdoiknow and mistake were likely crying when the new jobs report got released earlier. More people working and the work force participation rate going up again. Meaning more money coming into the government, thus destroying your arguments. Every time taxes get cut, the government ends up with more money coming in.
One would think they would wish prosperity irrespective of whether their candidate was elected for President or not. That is until one considers the motive for desiring more people to be dependent upon the government, which more than likely would be having voters dependent upon them so voters would keep voting for them to assure their addictions were continually fed, and re-election.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 02:26 PM   #47
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
One would think they would wish prosperity irrespective of whether their candidate was elected for President or not. That is until one considers the motive for desiring more people to be dependent upon the government, which more than likely would be having voters dependent upon them so voters would keep voting for them to assure their addictions were continually fed, and re-election.
You are a fucking hypocrite Lexus Liar. Obama took the 2nd worst crash in US history, turned the economy around and got slammed by cock suckers like you and the other Trump Putin faggots in here
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 02:36 PM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
You are a fucking hypocrite Lexus Liar. Obama took the 2nd worst crash in US history, turned the economy around and got slammed by cock suckers like you and the other Trump Putin faggots in here
By sitting on his hands and being stupid, Odumbo is the jackass that cooperated with Putin, mistake.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 03:34 PM   #49
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
I don't have time to relocate to Russia, mystic. And neither does DJT.

He has 340 million Americans counting on him to make good on promises....fix the issues Obama refused to address....bring manufacturing jobs back...(continue to) drain the swamp...de-nuke NoKo...destroy ISIS....etc, etc, etc

And I have to find ol' Ashley and give her the High Hard One. Odds are Trump will accomplish his goals long before I ever get the chance to tap that Kentucky gal's fine ass......

mom don't look to bad either
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 03:51 PM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I probably could have borrowed $10 trillion dollars I didn't have to pay back and churn the "economy" into a whirlpool of glittery pretties for eight years also .... It really doesn't take a "community organizer" to piss off $10 trillion with nothing to show for it.

But if squealing like a castrated piglet makes you feel better ...

.. by all means feel good!

When you start thrashing around talking about guys body parts and flirting with the guys the way you do, I realize you are losing the conversation and the frustration is too much to contain.

I bet you're elated that Bush got sandwiched in between The Predator and the Spend Thrift. Who else could you blame?

Trump won! Grow up.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:55 PM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post

No wonder MisTaken got HER panties twisted, SHE saw the hot babes.

SHE probably thinks they are guys in drag .... Friday night out!
Old 03-09-2018, 04:18 PM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I probably could have borrowed $10 trillion dollars I didn't have to pay back and churn the "economy" into a whirlpool of glittery pretties for eight years also .... It really doesn't take a "community organizer" to piss off $10 trillion with nothing to show for it.
Do you understand the majority of debt was piled up early on when tax receipts were down and spending was increased.

Trump is actually increasing the debt in high tax receipt times. Not a good sign.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 04:23 PM   #53
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you understand the majority of debt was piled up early on when tax receipts were down and spending was increased.

Trump is actually increasing the debt in high tax receipt times. Not a good sign.
And your point is?

I guess he needs some excuse for pissing off the money.
Old 03-09-2018, 04:42 PM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And your point is?

My point is that Obama inherited an economy with shrinking tax receipts and had to increase spending. Of course there was going to be a huge deficit early on.

Trump tax receipts are high and he still is on pace for a Trillion dollar deficit! When the business cycle turns down, watch out!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 05:28 PM   #55
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

MAGA!

and you communist 0zombies can't do a thing about it!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 06:34 PM   #56
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

But if squealing like a castrated piglet makes you feel better ...

.. by all means feel good!

When you start thrashing around talking about guys body parts and flirting with the guys the way you do, I realize you are losing the conversation and the frustration is too much to contain.

I bet you're elated that Bush got sandwiched in between The Predator and the Spend Thrift. Who else could you blame?

Trump won! Grow up.
Oh Lexy Liar. Are you saying Obama didn't do anything good for the country?. You should have been, for the common good, happy America recovered economically. Trillions in debt? Clinton left George W a surplus, which Bush managed to give away to the rich, Iraq and Afghanistan

You're a phony and a whiny little Bitch
Old 03-09-2018, 06:37 PM   #57
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post

I know you miss you're Mommy my disgruntled son. Its ok little fella. If life gets to scary for you you're old Dad will help you out
Old 03-09-2018, 08:49 PM   #58
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Do you REALLY believe all of that CB? Trump is the biggest crook in American Political History

Oh, yeah....of course I do. Absolutely.

Remember my bullet point (per Trump's promise to bring back jobs / get people working again, etc, etc...?) How about February's New Jobs Report that came out today? Not too shabby, huh?

Yeah, I know, I know....Odummer's economic magnificence is still effect, right? Barry created ALL of those jobs last month, right? lol

Oh, btw....that "Trump is the biggest crook in American Political History" remark.....please tell me....because crooks as I understand it are bad people....crooks steal from others, right? Give us a list of the things "this crook" has done over the past 14 months (since inauguration). I'm curious, mystic.....what exactly has he done that would brand Trump as a Crook? Hmmmm?

No listing the fact he tried to short-pay you on a job you two collaborated on whenever.....that one doesn't count, big boy.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 09:00 PM   #59
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Oh, yeah....of course I do. Absolutely.

Remember my bullet point (per Trump's promise to bring back jobs / get people working again, etc, etc...?) How about February's New Jobs Report that came out today? Not too shabby, huh?

Yeah, I know, I know....Odummer's economic magnificence is still effect, right? Barry created ALL of those jobs last month, right? lol

Oh, btw....that "Trump is the biggest crook in American Political History" remark.....please tell me....because crooks as I understand it are bad people....crooks steal from others, right? Give us a list of the things "this crook" has done over the past 14 months (since inauguration). I'm curious, mystic.....what exactly has he done that would brand Trump as a Crook? Hmmmm?

No listing the fact he tried to short-pay you on a job you two collaborated on whenever.....that one doesn't count, big boy.
As far as the economy, everyone I know was working and making lots of money for the last 4 years under Obama. In fact our company set record profits in each of the last 5 years of Obama's presidency. I know lots of similar companies had similar experiences. Guess what? Trumps 1st year we continued the streak. Way to go Donald!. I let you know how we do at the end of this year

As far as him being a crook the last 14 months? Great question. The answer is I don't know off the top of my head. Ill look into that. Thank you

Ive been to distracted by his sideshow to avoid the showdown he is eventually going to have to pay the piper for
Old 03-10-2018, 09:38 AM   #60
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Mistake

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women