Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2010, 04:55 PM   #46
victoria
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9011
My ECCIE Reviews

Some clients like to drink during the appointment, before and sometimes at or after dinner, which i do a lot with some of my nice clients. but sometimes they like to just have a relaxing time,I am pretty versatile and am about making sure the client gets the experience they wont forget.
victoria is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:55 PM   #47
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anova444 View Post
Mmmmm.......hmmmm.....
What can I say, except that I must live a charmed life? (*grin*)

Actually, it's not that there is anything special about me. Rather, its that providers like any other business person do a calculation in their head -- a cost/benefit analysis -- and obviously conclude that their enlightened self interest is best served by skipping scrabble for whatever reason.

After all, I can get civie ladies to play scrabble for free; so even though I'm a chronic repeater, a lady who chooses the scrabble option raises her likelihood of losing repeat business. Providers are savvy business women, and often look at the long range rather than the immediate.

As I am always invited back, it must work out okay for them. (*grin*)
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:22 PM   #48
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

I think a drink or two before a session is fine. But personally I won't see a gent BCD if he has had any more than two drinks. Too much liquor brings out the worst in some guys(*looking in mirror*providers tooLOL)
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:22 AM   #49
nosweat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

If I had no idea who is coming through the door; knowing full well I had to fuck them- yes I would have a few drinks; NO DOUBT!!
I have had some great sessions while sharing a bottle of wine or after having a couple of drinks with my partner; not getting hammered but a few drinks help everyone relax...

I also smoked some ****** **** (no drug references please StM )one time with a well know provider- always hit or miss with that; we still laugh about it...
Cheers!
nosweat is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:33 AM   #50
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I enjoy drinks: wine, good beer, or cocktails. That said, I have never drank before an appointment with a provider out of respect for her. If I don't yet know her, I do not yet know her preferences. If I know her and know that she enjoys a drink, then we should share drinks.

If a provider has already had several drinks, I feel left out, like I showed up to the party too late. So I prefer a drink or two together according to the lady's preferences together, or not at all.

I am aware that a provider's possible multiple appointments will influence the prudence of her decision to have a drink with a client. She might be my only provider that day, but I realistically am not her only client that day.

My preference: a drink while having some conversation and flirting and teasing is super hot as well as one drink towards the end of the appointment as the heart rate is coming back down to normal and an afterglow can be enjoyed.
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:45 PM   #51
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't always have a drink before I meet someone new. I do occasionally have 1 or 2 shots before I meet someone. sometimes it effects me to the point where it noticeable, other times it does not.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:54 PM   #52
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't drink at all. I don't have a problem with it it's just something I don't do. I do keep refreshments at my office for clients who would like a cocktail or something other than water during their appointment, (like juice). I don't mind if they have one and while not too many take me up on the offer, the ones who do, really enjoy a drink after work.

It's my pleasure to make them comfortable.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:55 PM   #53
Guest102513
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Nothing hotter than a girl that is a little tipsy.. I usually have to have a couple too to calm the nerves before meeting a new girl.
Guest102513 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:22 PM   #54
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
I don't always have a drink before I meet someone new. I do occasionally have 1 or 2 shots before I meet someone. sometimes it effects me to the point where it noticeable, other times it does not.
If you, your date or anyone notices, then it is a problem and you aren't safe. You can't sugar coat this issue. It isn't a YMMV thing. If anyone notices it is a problem.

I'm not judgmental; I'm just being honest.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #55
Guest101210
Account Disabled

User ID: 34397

I always have a fridge stuffed with cold beverages (bottled water, juice, beer (yager, lite, reg) and wine (red/white). I offer a beverage in the beginning and at the end of each appt.
Its an ice breaker for me and allows me (us) to get to know each other and relax.

I may have 2-3 appointments a week so if my "date" is not in a hurry (at NC) I like to sit and chat with my date with a glass of wine / bottle of beer before and or after our "appt".
This type of "date" is more of a gfe experience and not a "one night/day stand".

I think alcohol consumption can affect a ladies judgement and she can loose control or it can enhance her "drive" or dismiss it and affect it horribly. but the bottom line is if she is intoxicated she is not "in control".

I keep an "eagle eye" on alert and do not like the affect of not being in control of the situation.

I am not an alcoholic and I do not promote it.

With that said... Salude! Bottoms up!

Ana
Guest101210 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:33 PM   #56
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Well said, Ana!

And yes indeed. Bottoms up!
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:07 PM   #57
sabre692
Gaining Momentum

Whatever floats your boat is fine by me. I am a lightweight when it comes to drinking but I occasionally drink a glass of fine wine. I should compare my moobs to your assets anova and we can have a laugh over a drink lol.
sabre692 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:17 AM   #58
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
If you, your date or anyone notices, then it is a problem and you aren't safe. You can't sugar coat this issue. It isn't a YMMV thing. If anyone notices it is a problem.

I'm not judgmental; I'm just being honest.

Famous words by Gladys Hardy of Austin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS53L...eature=related
http://s0.ilike.com/play#Gladys+Hard...9434bb3f863710
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:28 PM   #59
Luckyl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Luckyl is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:42 AM   #60
QueenSophie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1223
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I do think that anyone that needs to drink to some level intoxication so that being physically intimate with whatever is on the other side of the door is tolerable suggests this might not be the best vocation for that individual.
QueenSophie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women