Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-15-2013, 05:02 PM   #46
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally just don't like to book with guys who seem like they completely self-actualize from their life on this board. Makes me sad, like watching an old person crying alone on a bench. Worthy of sympathy, but not at all sexy.

And honestly, every time I have spoken mt mind on this board, I have gotten several appts out of it, or at least a couple of pms from both gentlemen and ladies saying thank you, or I enjoyed your post or some such thing. So, as one woman put it in our ladies section, may look like we are being bullied, but at the end of the day, we win. Most of the people on here are good folks, adults with appropriate boundaries and empathetic skills above that of a particularly intelligent chimpanzee.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:08 PM   #47
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annef View Post
So, as one woman put it in our ladies section, may look like we are being bullied, but at the end of the day, we win.
I'm thinking a particularly intelligent chimpanzee would not divulge ladies room info in an open forum .
Old 09-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #48
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't. Just alluded to it. Being that I wasn't "alluding" for nefarious purposes, would be okay. Also, didn't want to take someone else's ideas and make them my own. I'll let the powers that be call that one as they will. If I was out of line, my apologies.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:43 PM   #49
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
So, as one woman put it in our ladies section, may look like we are being bullied, but at the end of the day, we win.
A) I didn't realize it was a win-lose monger vs provider type of scenario or that providers in general were getting bullied here.

B) "At the end of the day, we win" sounds like a classic case of GPS.

It is my belief that he who finishes the day with cash still in pocket is the undisputed winner. When a monger books an hour session for what took him two or three days to earn he loses big time but when she makes the monger feel good enough he justifies it to himself.
Make no mistake about it he still realizes he just blew three days earnings just to scratch a momentary itch.

If she refuses his biz because of silly posts he wins by default. A simple self rub n tug in an emergency (No such thing) and it's like she never existed.

Meanwhile he's relieved with $$$ still in his wallet as she waits for the nicer board poster to call.

There are far easier/safer instant alternatives to spending $$$ per hour just to scratch a momentary itch.

If the money is burning a hobby hole in his pocket then Eccie is only a drop in the bucket as far as resources available to both provider and monger.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #50
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratelli View Post
Don't neglect the possibility that many of them are in government.

To Scarlett's original question, I wonder this: When are we seeing the most honest manifestation of the real person? When they are acting like an asshole on the board, in an environment unfettered by society's expectations of polite behavior and safe behind the veil of anonymity? Or when interacting with them in the real world, where they recognize those constraints and act like a pussycat?
Excellent question!
Old 09-15-2013, 07:12 PM   #51
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

And honestly, every time I have spoken my mind on this board, I have gotten several appts out of it, or at least a couple of pms from both gentlemen and ladies saying thank you, or I enjoyed your post or some such thing. So, as one woman put it in our ladies section, may look like we are being bullied, but at the end of the day, we win.
Every time ;D
Old 09-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #52
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
I'm thinking a particularly intelligent chimpanzee would not divulge ladies room info in an open forum .

Old 09-15-2013, 07:36 PM   #53
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratelli View Post
Don't neglect the possibility that many of them are in government.

To Scarlett's original question, I wonder this: When are we seeing the most honest manifestation of the real person? When they are acting like an asshole on the board, in an environment unfettered by society's expectations of polite behavior and safe behind the veil of anonymity? Or when interacting with them in the real world, where they recognize those constraints and act like a pussycat?

This is my question, in a nutshell. You just presented it way better than I did!
Old 09-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #54
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
I didn't. Just alluded to it. Being that I wasn't "alluding" for nefarious purposes, would be okay. Also, didn't want to take someone else's ideas and make them my own. I'll let the powers that be call that one as they will. If I was out of line, my apologies.
I was told by a MOD that even alluding to information in a PRIVATE area is against the Eccie guidelines. I got off easy, being a Newbie back then.

You're lucky our main non-Mod chief supervisor has her claws under firm control.
He he he, I think I was the last one who got scratched real good. (you know who you are)

Quote:
Infinite monkey theorem: If you have an infinity number of Apes (chimpanzees), and an infinite amount of time, one will eventually type a Shakespeare play
Old 09-15-2013, 08:31 PM   #55
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

It seems that there are some questions being asked, however, I can't address them if they are asked privately so please understand the lack of response from the Local Staff.

The one question that was asked in the open regarded private communications. The guideline that references private communications and posts in private areas is as follows:
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

Strictly observed, any mention of something in a private secure area is considered a breach of this guideline. But if you read my first sentence here, this can be construed as a violation as well. This is the reason that we have guidelines and not rules. Guidelines guide both the members and the Staff in their actions here on ECCIE. I think it is safe to say that NONE of us should be referring to items posted in the above referenced areas. On the other hand if we were to hand out points for every instance, I would be writing point explanations full time just for ROS violations.

Lets try to remember that at the end of the day, if we just all observe Guideline number 3, this will be a great place:
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Old 09-15-2013, 09:31 PM   #56
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh, that was me and it probably lost a bit without the context, so go easy on Anne. The general context (can I quote myself from a private forum?) was that when we do get bullied* and actually speak our peace in a sound way, we find that we get more clients from it. So you'll see girls speak up then duck out a lot, which might appear that the girls have lost for those who put stock in last-man-standing types of debates. But...well...the girls are actually just busy with their new clientele and therefore disinterested in sitting around on the boards arguing. (There's a Liberace quote that sums up the general point I'm trying to make...)

*told we're overpriced, obviously gross because we're under-priced, called stupid, fat, old, ugly and therefore undesirable or whatever. Y'all might not call it bullying, but when the person feels bullied, that's sort of the determining factor I'd say...

Sorry Scarlett, we're totally pulling your threads in weird directions. =)
Old 09-15-2013, 09:40 PM   #57
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
So you read this and posted this anyway ?

Oh, that was me and it probably lost a bit without the context, so go easy on Anne. The general context (can I quote myself from a private forum?) was that when we do get bullied* and actually speak our peace in a sound way, we find that we get more clients from it. So you'll see girls speak up then duck out a lot, which might appear that the girls have lost for those who put stock in last-man-standing types of debates. But...well...the girls are actually just busy with their new clientele and therefore disinterested in sitting around on the boards arguing. (There's a Liberace quote that sums up the general point I'm trying to make...)

Old 09-15-2013, 09:52 PM   #58
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So you read this and posted this anyway ?

Obviously I didn't take the time to read the giant text block of rules or I would have chosen my words differently -- I have phenomenal reading comprehension skills and a shitty attention span. I'm not dumb, just lazy.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:58 PM   #59
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Well Space I kinda like Jenn , please have mercy on her , for she knows not what she does !
Old 09-15-2013, 10:04 PM   #60
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

If I want to take a private comment and make it public, then I should be allowed to do so, as long as I don't say where I originally posted it (that's my understanding at least).

BUT if somebody else does it and makes my post/content public, then that's a BIG No No.

RR, I hear there might be a Mod position open. You have my vote, I'd call you the RockerNazi. lol
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women