Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60123
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #46
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
ok sharp guy, you answer the question for IB..
Watch, listen and learn, CBJ7. You remain ignorance personified.
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly...48658#52748658
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #47
therock18
BANNED

We have piles of SHIT -> YOU and the rest of the Libtards here!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Again, no substance...you might as well post a picture of your favorite plaything = a pile of steaming shit !

How many hours have you searched the web looking for piles of shit to post ? Even your avatar touts your favorite play toy !

You are a sick motherfucker aren't you AssUp ?
therock18 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:06 PM   #48
therock18
BANNED

STUPID LIBTARD!!!!

Here is the facts that show you are either stupid or your full of SHIT! I think its both!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...%3Dinteractive

http://washingtonexaminer.com/white-...rticle/2536363

Quote:
We now know that premiums are going up; NOT down as promised by Obama and his zombies.

And that isn't an opinion from Avik Roy, it is fact !

FACT JACK !
therock18 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #49
CJ7
Valued Poster

Bare-bones health insurance could cost just $11 a month for a family of four in Indianapolis on the federal government's new exchanges, which start serving customers next week.

there are 50 different plans to choose from ... good you found one with higher rates
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:00 PM   #50
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

No link to backup your statement......how much government subsidy with that rate?

Quote:
Bare-bones health insurance could cost just $11 a month for a family of four in Indianapolis on the federal government's new exchanges, which start serving customers next week.

there are 50 different plans to choose from ... good you found one with higher rates
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:16 PM   #51
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
The only difference ?

You ignore the fact that 100,000 of workers are being cut back below the 38 hour work week threshold due to Obamacare.......you ignore the 20,000 pages of regulations that will sink small business..........
Kind of like Papa John's Pizza laying off all of those workers last year, eh? BTW, TRENDaway, Papa John's never did what they threatened to do.

And, you are also conveniently ignoring the fact that most of those types of employees pay a part of their premium for themselves and upwards to 100% of the premiums for dependents but, what the fuck, that would screw up your outrageous outrage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
CBJ7 you cannot be so ignorant as to argue and deny that hundreds of IRS agents have not already been hired to help enforce this law, and that companies have already cut the hours of some workers while eliminating the jobs of other workers to avoid falling foul of the law. Surely even you, CBJ7, are not that grossly ignorant.
IBS/OAB, please give us the "source" of your "facts."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
What specific tax are you paying that pays an uninsured person's Health Care cost?

Jim
The post you were referring to specifically stated County Hospitals. Do I need to go any further?

On a side note, ALL hospitals who honor the Hippocratic Oath recoup those "freebies" by increasing charges to those who can pay (or their insurance companies). Hence, the little package of personal items issued by hospitals bill out for $350.00 and the cost is probably $10.00 at most. This time last year I had a two month gap in health insurance coverage and was in a car accident that totaled my vehicle and sent me from the scene to the hospital for some tests. I told the hospital that I didn't have insurance and after filling out some forms regarding financial information I was presented a bill which showed a 50% discount from the "regular" charges that would have been sent to a covering insurance company, had I had one. I have had the same thing happen when I was between coverage again about 15 years ago when it came to regular doctor visits.

Unlike our local Teawipes, I don't think I'm all that special and that my good looks, winning personality and 4" dick warrants super special treatment. But, I do talk to the DOCTOR, not the billing clerk about this and do cut a deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therock18 View Post
STUPID LIBTARD!!!!

Here is the facts that show you are either stupid or your full of SHIT! I think its both!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...%3Dinteractive

http://washingtonexaminer.com/white-...rticle/2536363
The Wall Street Urinal article lists "lowest cost coverage available," but does not address coverage or other differences, if any, between the two. I'd have to see any price differences between policies having the EXACT same coverage, deductibles, and wellness features.

C'mon people, this ain't that hard. Deal in exactitudes and not fuzzy, little "fact" shell games.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:44 PM   #52
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
No link to backup your statement......how much government subsidy with that rate?
Trendy, are you "Trending" with Teddy Cruz in "Trending" against Obamacare before you were "Trending" for it?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #53
lostincypress
Valued Poster

After watching a full day's worth of Twitted anecdotal stories, I thought the following email from the Yahoo Finance page to be worthy of tossing into the unverifiable information pile the Capitol Building cleaning staff is still working to remove.

Trader Joe’s is one employer known for offering generous health care benefits, even for part-timers (until now). But even those workers could end up better off under Obama care. In an internal email published by the Washington Post, a Trader Joe’s exec provided some calculations for a part-time employee who earns about $24,000 per year and has been paying about $167 per month as her share of a Trader Joe’s policy similar to a “silver” plan under the ACA. If she enrolls in Obama care, the subsidized cost would fall to about $70 per month for nearly identical coverage. And that’s before a $500 annual stipend Trader Joe’s plan to offer part-timers to help them pay for insurance.
lostincypress is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:06 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post

IBS/OAB, please give us the "source" of your "facts."
Quit inhaling that stuff, pull your head out of the haze and pay attention next time, Randy4Andy: a lib-retard MSM source was already provided.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:38 PM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Quit inhaling that stuff, pull your head out of the haze and pay attention next time, Randy4Andy: a lib-retard MSM source was already provided.
Here we go again with more bullshit from IBCorpy!

You really don't like having your research Challenged, do you? It's amazing how you immediately default to "I already proved it," and then link to something unrelated. Or even worse.

Pathological liar.

Guess that comes from denying that it wasn't you when that sickly smell pervaded the short bus!

I will also say that the OP in this thread was as laced with spin and bullshit as any Ive seen in a long time.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:55 PM   #56
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
ok sharp guy, you answer the question for IB..

http://news.investors.com/politics-o...hours-jobs.htm

So are you still in denial about Obamacare being responsible for employers cutting back the hours of employees?
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:26 PM   #57
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

How is that relevant to this thread, cholo?

How does that double insurance premiums, as asserted by OP?

You support his lie?
Old 09-26-2013, 07:37 PM   #58
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I simply plan on ignoring the law and refusing to pay into it in any form. This law is a joke and civil disobedience is what it will take to get rid of this piece of shit crammed down America's throat WITHOUT our consent. If 30 million people ignored the law, it would collapse under its own weight.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:42 PM   #59
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How is that relevant to this thread, cholo?

How does that double insurance premiums, as asserted by OP?

You support his lie?

Fuck off, you racist dipshit!

Your buddy, CBJ7, asked me to respond to a question that he originally posed to IB.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:50 PM   #60
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I simply plan on ignoring the law and refusing to pay into it in any form. This law is a joke and civil disobedience is what it will take to get rid of this piece of shit crammed down America's throat WITHOUT our consent. If 30 million people ignored the law, it would collapse under its own weight.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

so do you plan to be uninsured?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women