Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2019, 11:54 PM   #46
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Many "lure" servicemembers for "a ride" to the States and then dump them once they get themselves settled. There are "local" contacts who provide resources for them. They are doing what they did to get here and that's what they are skilled at doing. When they leave "home" to come to the U.S. they have the contact name and phone already.

I've even seen overnight adoption papers from "home" to get the child into the U.S. who isn't the child of either the lady or the servicemember. But those were the days before DNA. The problem is the servicemember signed off on it with the DOS/DOD and he "owns" the status or admits to committing at least one Federal felony. I've even seen the servicemember keep the child, because she doesn't want the child (not hers!).
Anyone who has entered this country legally or illegally are relying on someone IN THIS COUNTRY. That's how it works! You can't come into this country and be like hey I am a tourist and decide to stay longer. Someone has to vouch for you financially and paper-wise.
MyNameIsSlimShady is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 11:58 PM   #47
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
I have had more than one Amp girl offer the pussy cause she was lonely...one , her husband had the same b-day as me, wanted to learn how to fuck better for him. True story. She moved back to Thailand on her own once she saved up enough to live quite well.
Boy you like to lie. You know this never happened!! You are socially inept pal!
Old 07-21-2019, 02:53 AM   #48
eXe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsSlimShady View Post
Nearly all of these "Asian" massage places offer HE which means they possibly with the right guy and for the right money will offer FS. Why do you think they keep condoms hidden at these places? BECAUSE THEY SELL SEX! Some sell more and some sell less or some form of it. You can't be this stupid!
No. There are a lot of places that don't keep condoms around. You are simply overgeneralizing. Some stores are literally family owned.

That's exactly the issue I posted about. Also the reason I don't go to places to see if I can "convince" anyone to offer me prostitution. Its either already agreed upon or it isn't. Simple as that.
eXe is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 03:16 AM   #49
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXe View Post
No. There are a lot of places that don't keep condoms around. You are simply overgeneralizing. Some stores are literally family owned.

That's exactly the issue I posted about. Also the reason I don't go to places to see if I can "convince" anyone to offer me prostitution. Its either already agreed upon or it isn't. Simple as that.
Family owned usually means that there is a man in the house. Those places can and cannot do the HE. Most likely they have a girl or two who will do it. These women are use to men touching their butts while getting a massage. That's how you strike up the conversation with them. Prostitution is no different than gambling and fireworks to the Chinese. It's part of the culture. There is no real convincing. Chinese women want money and know that men, especially non-Chinese foreign men or white men, will buy sex.
Old 07-21-2019, 04:19 AM   #50
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Update for ^^^^^

BTW, there are a lot of places that REQUIRE customers to bring condoms if they want FS. I can name a few in town! If they do get raided, cops won't find anything.
Old 07-21-2019, 04:58 AM   #51
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The Lame Stream Media doesn't drive the narrative of "trafficking" they only get played by LE to "advertise" the LE effort to scare folks or shame them into not participating.

The real "drive" behind the dialogue is grant money from the Feds. Money won't get allocated for chasing prostitution, alleged or otherwise, but the Feds will fund anti-"human trafficking" efforts by local LE. They can piss off the taxpayers' money by claiming all that money is spent on "trafficking" and ask for more with documents showing they are making an effort regardless of how anemic the results are. After all chasing ghosts is tough work.....there are many other such Federal funded witch hunts.
Trafficking does exist and that is why LE is putting pressure on private consumption. Basically the traffickers are sending the left-over, crappy and old ass women to the States. See Houston! They keep the younger ones in their own country because it's safer to do so, they won't get the attention from the U.S. government and because the dumb and sicko pedo sexpats, probably some of you guys that bitch that all the AMP girls are too old for you!, will get on planes and travel for the cheap young action.
Old 07-21-2019, 12:15 PM   #52
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

What a nut-case
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 04:18 PM   #53
htownhunter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 26

The inevitable outcome has been delivered.
htownhunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women