Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2013, 06:09 PM   #46
Mobeezy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorman52 View Post
Good reason to get a throw away phone.
What is she has to verify if you are real? Some chicks ask for like work info which I'd never give out. F that
Mobeezy is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:26 AM   #47
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobeezy View Post
What is she has to verify if you are real? Some chicks ask for like work info which I'd never give out. F that
If they're asking for your employment info and won't take your P411 account as verification of that, then it's time to move onto someone else.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:32 AM   #48
SimplyGwen
BANNED

User ID: 106029
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Tried to Scam Me too!

I know how you guys feel...

A couple of weeks ago on April 16th, I received a text from another local provider, Chloe Cox, stating "A client robbed me in waco and I'm stuck." I asked several questions over the course of the text exchange to try to determine who robbed her so I could assist her to report the person. I advised her to make a police report since she claimed her purse, keys, debit card and $1200 had been taken. She continued to ask me if I knew anyone who could help her get back to Beaumont. Still at this time, she had not provided any information about the robbery.

I pressed on asking, if the guy was a member of ECCIE or P411 and she said, P411, but still did not offer the guys information. I became suspicious at this point and behold, she asked me if I could help her and that she would pay me back the next day. I indicated that I would not loan out money without knowing who robbed her and that I have been burned in the past by loaning socalled friends money. She claimed she would not burn me and all. I continued to ask more questions like, "how will you access the money?", "how will you get home (w/o car keys)?", and things of this nature. After time passed, she had a convenient answer for everything. She said she could get the money by Money Pak and that there was now a key in a box under her car. I really was not satisfied with this, it just sounded like lies by this point. She said she didn't want me to be "uncomfortable" and "nevermind." After a time lapse, she tried to call me, left a voicemail and text me again, stating that she found someone in Houston to help her out. I was like great, saved by the bell.

I was really taken aback that she attempted this with me as well, since I have been pretty helpful toward her with business information, references and generally being friendly with her. Although I had heard from a few mutual clients that they had some financial "problems" with her, I really didn't think she would stoop this low. I was wrong. I really thought that she was beginning to pull herself together and trying make her business more professional, until this happened.

The day following my incident, during a routine client visit, the client also informed me that he, too, had be a victim of a Chloe scam (w/o me having asked). This was now about 4-5 people who have mentioned problems with her, so I decided to write something on my blog to see if it got the attention of anyone else, and it has.

I hope that the ECCIE management/ownership does not take this likely. Since this has happened with me, I have read and heard several more accounts of scams and extortion by her. It's really sad that they knowingly let individuals abuse the site to deceive clients/members.

For anyone interested, you may read about my experience on my blog, including the full text exchange.

To Chloe: Good luck to you. I hope you use this as a learning experience and try to get some real help to go forward with your life in a productive manner. Do things like get back in school, find meaningful employment and associate yourself with good people who have your best interest at heart. I realize life it tough at times, but there's no excuse to treat people badly who had a genuine interest to help you.
SimplyGwen is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:50 AM   #49
ilikefun
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeCox View Post
Laughing my ass off! This post honestly makes me laugh. Theres always two sides to every story. Enough said.
Enough NOT said.
What is your side?
ilikefun is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #50
seduceme2night
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Wow.....nuts. This is better than an episode of law and order
seduceme2night is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:18 PM   #51
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

User ID: 139451
My ECCIE Reviews

Pure entertainment
ChloeCox is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:41 PM   #52
urspace
BANNED

check out her quote: "If I do it just right I can become your living, breathing, unflinching dream and then I can actually disappear...with your hard earned money!"
urspace is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:17 AM   #53
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Get over yourselves. This is not real life. It's the hoe buisness. We are dealing with lying and cheating people. How is a married man going to call a provider out as if he's living his life right. And Gwen, stop acting like you enjoy this biz. We've had too many talks involving this industry and I have yet to hear you say anything nice about a client. Aren't you retiring anyway? For the third time. Everyone is a fake when it comes to trickin. Check yourselves.

Appreciate the huge recognition though. My phone never stops ringing now. Some of the same guys who are posting negatively are calling me and booking. Such nonsense. That's why I find it all humorous. Because not one person on this board is half ass right in the head.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:57 AM   #54
txlover89
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Chloe,

Then why did you just text me saying," You better respond to me or I'll ruin you." Blackmale is so unbecoming of you. Be careful who you send things like this to. I would hate for something to happen to you.
txlover89 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #55
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Folks, this is supposed to be a fun, entertaining, and informative site. I'm not choosing sides. I'd just like to see the drama come to an end quickly.

Thanks,
HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:11 AM   #56
Texun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Good ol Chloe swoops in to pass judgement.. That's your defense? People are fake? C'mon now sweetie... I know one thing that isn't fake, ALL of the text messages everyone has from their conversations with you. Tough to deny those, huh?
Texun is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #57
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ur a trick. Providers don't respect u. They don't even like u. All they see is dollar signs. The whole provider end is fake. It is a fantasy. Youre just stupid enough to believe otherwise.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:19 AM   #58
imajustme
Gaining Momentum

This one was on my "to do" list..........I'm out.
imajustme is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:40 AM   #59
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

OK, folks. I think this one has run its course. Let's let it die or I'll have to shut it down.

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:08 AM   #60
urspace
BANNED

Is she saying its ok to steal money because she feels the hobby is morally wrong and we are all tricks?
urspace is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women