Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2019, 09:40 PM   #46
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

can Marcon trick the Yellow vests?

Macron HUMILIATED: French leader to cave in as Yellow Vest riots return with a vengeance

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-gilets-jaunes

THE FRENCH Government is set to cave in and agree to funding and meetings with Yellow Vest protestors after another weekend of rioting in Paris.

By Romina McGuinness
PUBLISHED: 13:49, Mon, Nov 18, 2019 | UPDATED: 16:07, Mon, Nov 18, 2019

He is expected to announce billions of pounds of new hospital funding in a bid to calm unrest in the healthcare industry, which was one of the sparks for year of Gilets Jaunes protests that have followed. Prime Minister Édouard Philippe has also invited union leaders in for discussions on new pensions, another major cause for the unrest. French Interior Minister Christophe Castaner yesterday condemned the “foolish thugs” and “brutes” behind the violence that marred demonstrations the previous day marking the first anniversary of the anti-government “yellow vest” movement.

Government spokeswoman Sibeth Ndiaye warned the citizen-led protest movement had been hijacked by far-left “radicals” who attend rallies “fight”.

“Yesterday, what we saw were few protesters, but mainly thugs and brutes who came to fight the security forces and prevent emergency services from doing their work,” Mr Castaner said in a joint interview with Europe 1 radio, CNews television and newspaper Les Échos.

“These people are also fools – you can be a fool, a brute and a thug at the same time,” he said, adding that Saturday’s rioters were “driven by anger, hate and the desire to fight”.
Across France, police arrested 264 people on Saturday, including 173 in Paris, according to Mr Castaner.

Government spokeswoman Sibeth Ndiaye also condemned the violence, telling Radio J on Sunday that the yellow vest movement had been hijacked and riddled by “ultras” from the far left.

Rioters torched cars and pelted police with stones and bottles and police fired tear gas and water cannons during the rallies to mark a year since the start of the yellow vest rebellion.

Protesters, many clad in black and wearing balaclavas, vandalised an HSBC bank branch at the Place d’Italie in central Paris. They also set bins on fire and erected barricades.

Clashes also broke out between protesters and police near the Porte de Champerret, close to the Arc de Triomphe, as protesters prepared to march across town towards Gare d’Austerlit

Around 28,000 people took to the streets of France on Saturday, including 4,700 in Paris. This was more than in recent weeks but less than the record 282,000 estimated for the whole country on November 17, 2018.

Yellow vest activists staged more protests on Sunday, though these were largely peaceful, with just 31 arrests in Paris.

Mr Macron’s critics, for their part, blamed the protest violence on the centrist government.

Paris police chief Didier Lallement was “rubbish” at mapping out Saturday’s protest itinerary, according to far-left leader Jean-Luc Mélenchon.

"[Mr Lallement] said the protest should start at Place d’Italie, but there are works going on there. You don’t need to be very intelligent to understand it wasn’t a good starting point. He was rubbish. He alone created the conditions that led to the chaos,” Mr Mélenchon told France 3 television.

“The government is trying to scare people into silence… But authority is not authoritarianism,” he added in a reference to the heavy-handed tactics of riot police.

MEP Jordan Bardella, vice president of the far-right Rassemblement national (RN) party, accused the government of “allowing far-left militants to tear apart the yellow vest movement”.

“The government is complicit in the situation of disorder,” Mr Bardella told Europe 1 radio on Monday.

The yellow vest protests, named after the high-visibility safety jackets worn by demonstrators, erupted in November 2018 over planned fuel tax hikes and the high cost of living.

But the weekly rallies quickly morphed into a broader revolt against President Emmanuel Macron and his pro-business economic reforms, seen as favouring the wealthy over the working class.

The social crisis forced Mr Macron to make policy concessions and delay the next wave of reforms, including overhauling the retirement and unemployment systems.

But his plans to simplify the unwieldy and expensive pension system – launched in September after months on the back burner – is particularly unpopular and likely to reignite yellow vest anger.

Mr Macron wants to merge France’s 42 different pension systems into a single, points-based scheme in a bid to make it fairer and plug a chronic deficit. But critics say the changes will force people to work for longer and less.

Trade unions have called on railway workers, Paris public transport staff, truck drivers and civil servants to strike against the pensions overhaul on December 5 and in some cases beyond. Students and yellow vests have called for people to join forces with the unions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HOsimEZ7LI

let's roll that montage of the FOOL shall we?

oh snap! TWK double likes his own post .. again! how does he do that!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYottyI027o
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 11:00 PM   #47
HoeHummer
BANNED

Another world leader livings in your tiny hollow head there, Whackoff! And to think, all that troubles in France and he still has the jam to torch Trump.

Your buffoonish colostomy bag of a President is the laughing stock of the world, and by all’s accounting from his Local peanut gallery, someone yous lot all can look up to.

Give your balls a tug, for fucks sake.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 11:04 PM   #48
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
can Marcon trick the Yellow vests?

The yellow vest protests, named after the high-visibility safety jackets worn by demonstrators, erupted in November 2018 over planned fuel tax hikes and the high cost of living.

But the weekly rallies quickly morphed into a broader revolt against President Emmanuel Macron and his pro-business economic reforms, seen as favouring the wealthy over the working class.

The social crisis forced Mr Macron to make policy concessions and delay the next wave of reforms, including overhauling the retirement and unemployment systems.

oh snap! TWK double likes his own post .. again! how does he do that!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYottyI027o

Macron is just a sophisticated right-wing flake. Our POTUS is a callow right-wing flake.

Did you really think I would be on his side? Oh, wait. You were just being petulant.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 11:04 PM   #49
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Another world leader livings in your tiny hollow head there, Whackoff!

Your buffoonish colostomy bag of a President is the laughing stock of the world, and by all’s accounting from his Local peanut gallery, someone yous all can look up to.

Give your balls a tug, for fucks sake.

BAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAA

give yer arse a tug ya titfucker!
Old 12-06-2019, 11:20 PM   #50
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Macron is just a sophisticated right-wing flake. Our POTUS is a callow right-wing flake.

Did you really think I would be on his side? Oh, wait. You were just being petulant.

if you say so
Old 12-07-2019, 10:21 AM   #51
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

+1
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 11:37 PM   #52
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

whorehummer... you need to stop your ball fixation or is it dick fixation??? hard to tell... when you say "give your balls a hug, er, tug"
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 03:52 AM   #53
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor Trump! After his ad hocks ...............
Sad! Real sad!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 08:11 AM   #54
HoeHummer
BANNED

LOLLING you, LL! I’ve done some research and you might have the most colourful past of any of the “eccie reacharounds crew.” (Isn’t that what you calls people from Texas.)

Chirping from the bench seems to be your forte.
Old 12-08-2019, 08:12 AM   #55
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
whorehummer... you need to stop your ball fixation or is it dick fixation??? hard to tell... when you say "give your balls a hug, er, tug"
Why do I needs to do anything. Because you says so? I thought you were representatives of the land of freedoms and libertys? I suppose not, eh?

Give your little mouse balls a tug, titmouse.
Old 12-08-2019, 08:26 AM   #56
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

to much Kool aide ,,,,,,,,,for you ,,,, ,,,, ,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 09:23 AM   #57
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Why do I needs to do anything. Because you says so? I thought you were representatives of the land of freedoms and libertys? I suppose not, eh?

Give your little mouse balls a tug, titmouse.

whats a titmouse?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 09:27 AM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOLLING you, LL! I’ve done some research .....
.... ASSup ... you really want to go there? And if you actually believe your disgusting and anemic attempts at intimidation deter me then your so-called "research" is as worthless as you. #1: I didn't flee the country! Welfare fraud? Why did you leave? Failed Obaminable Care? Did you find out you were going to have to repay the "grants"? That's all information you posted as ASSup. Are you actually going to attempt to "out" me on Eccie to attempt to stop me from posting? What a POS!

Go read the rules ... "threats of outing"

Quote:
#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
Go ahead. Hit the RTM button, little boy.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 09:34 AM   #59
oeb11
Valued Poster

Titmouse, also called tit, plural titmice, small cheery-voiced nonmigratory woodland bird. Along with the chickadees, titmice make up the family Paridae (order Passeriformes), with approximately 55 species throughout the world, mostly in the Northern

YR thought he was being insulting
LOL
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:05 AM   #60
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer(assup) View Post
Why do I do anything I'll never know

Because I am the great ball tugger!

I live in the land of dick sucking and ball tugger's !

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women