Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-13-2015, 04:38 PM   #46
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
So it appears you have been a member for a year "alledgedly" yet you seem to know much about Kat....hmmmm
and it also appears 90% of your posts are regarding Ellie or Lariyah and 3 out of your 4 reviews are of AY's stable....Interesting??
You have "alledgedly" seen Destiny who by all accounts is a good friend of Kat's
Yet Destiny isnt available to chime in.....
I dunno Im seeing a pattern and this seems to get more and more interesting...

It appears Kat maybe on to something here IMO
He thinks he "knows" so much about me from the 2 women who are trying SO hard to convince them they're not pimped, & I'm the one with a pimp & I'm just jealous. His ignorant ways of "poking" at me will no longer get a response. AY appreciates his effort
Old 12-13-2015, 04:41 PM   #47
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

All im going to say is that you must feel like shit paying a man who uses women to profit in this world....smh
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudistpreist View Post
1) They answer the phone themselves.
2) No one lurking around watching the meeting place
3) No interruptions, phone or knock at the door
4) Getting everything bargained for without drama or upcharge
5) Made comfortable and serviced with a smile IOP/GFE
Old 12-13-2015, 04:52 PM   #48
dudistpreist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
So it appears you have been a member for a year "alledgedly" yet you seem to know much about Kat....hmmmm
and it also appears 90% of your posts are regarding Ellie or Lariyah and 3 out of your 4 reviews are of AY's stable....Interesting??
You have "alledgedly" seen Destiny who by all accounts is a good friend of Kat's
Yet Destiny isnt available to chime in.....
I dunno Im seeing a pattern and this seems to get more and more interesting...

It appears Kat maybe on to something here IMO
Another expert heard from,
Kat and Destiny are both easy too read, from conversations with them alone and together they give up information easier than BJ's

As far as my reviews Destiny, Lariyah and Ellie are the only three providers that I have felt like reviewing, and I have only recently begun to post and then only on topics or people of interest to me.
Old 12-13-2015, 04:57 PM   #49
dudistpreist
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
All im going to say is that you must feel like shit paying a man who uses women to profit in this world....smh
No.
I do not feel like shit. I haven't seen or heard anything from anyone here to make me fell much of anything other than being amused
Old 12-13-2015, 05:08 PM   #50
dudistpreist
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
He thinks he "knows" so much about me from the 2 women who are trying SO hard to convince them they're not pimped, & I'm the one with a pimp & I'm just jealous. His ignorant ways of "poking" at me will no longer get a response. AY appreciates his effort
Kat,

Again you acknowledge that you are the one under AY's control, how else would you know what he appreciates.
Lariyah and Ellie have nothing to prove to me or anyone else. You are the one that made the statement with no evidence other than your jealous ramblings.
Think about why you chose today to start this thread? Is it AY's birthday and you miss him.
Old 12-13-2015, 05:12 PM   #51
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
1) They answer the phone themselves.
2) No one lurking around watching the meeting place
3) No interruptions, phone or knock at the door
4) Getting everything bargained for without drama or upcharge
5) Made comfortable and serviced with a smile IOP/GFE
1)they may very well be who answers the phone does not mean they are the only one listening to the conversation.
2)just because you don't see him does not mean he isn't lurking like strategic ajoining room placement.
3)no need to knock if he hears something he doesn't like bet your ass he has a key card to the room. and listening devices are easily obtained and easily hidden in plain sight.
4)and that's easy their prices are high enough that they don't have to bargain or upcharge.
5)and iop and gfe are real simple if a controlling pimp has them trained to make you feel comfortable and give you service with a smile.

just my .02 and I applaud kat for escaping his stable and making a better life for her and her child. and who gives two shits if she outs her former stable mates and the ring leader.
if kat is currently pimped as you seem to think I don't believe she is. but again she obviously is in a better situation for her and her family. she is happier now so its her life and her business to run as she so chooses!
she stated that all she has to show for her years of service with ay is an empty apartment and a set of cans. that he probably forced her to get to better his income.
Old 12-13-2015, 05:22 PM   #52
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I've stopped even entertaining his nonsense. Plenty of people gave enough information towards this subject, logical, realistic information. Either you can choose to believe it or be brainwashed by 2 robotic, controlled women. Satan666 made plenty of valid points as well.
Old 12-13-2015, 05:25 PM   #53
dudistpreist
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan666 View Post
1)they may very well be who answers the phone does not mean they are the only one listening to the conversation.
2)just because you don't see him does not mean he isn't lurking like strategic ajoining room placement.
3)no need to knock if he hears something he doesn't like bet your ass he has a key card to the room. and listening devices are easily obtained and easily hidden in plain sight.
4)and that's easy their prices are high enough that they don't have to bargain or upcharge.
5)and iop and gfe are real simple if a controlling pimp has them trained to make you feel comfortable and give you service with a smile.

just my .02 and I applaud kat for escaping his stable and making a better life for her and her child. and who gives two shits if she outs her former stable mates and the ring leader.
if kat is currently pimped as you seem to think I don't believe she is. but again she obviously is in a better situation for her and her family. she is happier now so its her life and her business to run as she so chooses!
she stated that all she has to show for her years of service with ay is an empty apartment and a set of cans. that he probably forced her to get to better his income.
Thanks,
I'll put that two cents in my change jar. Here's mine.
You are choosing to believe what Kat says just because she has said it. I saw nothing in her statements to give them any validity.
I hear a woman bitter at her rival for taking her man away from her and trying to discredit him and the woman he left her for.
Old 12-13-2015, 05:38 PM   #54
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thanks,
You are choosing to believe what Kat says just because she has said it. I saw nothing in her statements to give them any validity.
I hear a woman bitter at her rival for taking her man away from her and trying to discredit him and the woman he left her for.
Pimps don't leave their hoes, their hoes leave them. Its not a bf/gf relationship. There's no such thing as "taking" there's such thing as "recruiting". You cannot take a hoe's pimp, BUT you can work for him. You can work harder than the next woman & get his time & attention by paying him more, but you can't "take" a pimp. I'm sorry Lariyah is filling your head up to think she took my "boyfriend", but in all reality, I just let her have my spot. I'm worth more than to be a "bottom bitch". Me & my kid deserve so much better. AY is nobody's "boyfriend", but he does offer a BFE to his women if they "act right"
Old 12-13-2015, 05:47 PM   #55
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

If you sit in the parking lot you will see her pimp going in and out. I don't care man pay her pimp if you want but just know that by knowing she has one and you support that kind of thing well you not any better then him.. Good night
Quote:
No.
I do not feel like shit. I haven't seen or heard anything from anyone here to make me fell much of anything other than being amused
Old 12-13-2015, 05:48 PM   #56
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

lol....im sure bbfs too.
Quote:
Pimps don't leave their hoes, their hoes leave them. Its not a bf/gf relationship. There's no such thing as "taking" there's such thing as "recruiting". You cannot take a hoe's pimp, BUT you can work for him. You can work harder than the next woman & get his time & attention by paying him more, but you can't "take" a pimp. I'm sorry Lariyah is filling your head up to think she took my "boyfriend", but in all reality, I just let her have my spot. I'm worth more than to be a "bottom bitch". Me & my kid deserve so much better. AY is nobody's "boyfriend", but he does offer a BFE to his women if they "act right"
Old 12-13-2015, 05:51 PM   #57
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Thanks,
you do that and here is more to put in your change jar. I don't think you know how to read very well. because no where in my rebuttal to your asinine checklist of why a girl is not pimped or managed. did I ever say that I chose to believe what kat or any other poster in this thread have said. my comments were all my own opinions or statements that have been made through the course of this thread.

how do you know of the validity of her statements that she makes you cant simple as that. you are not her and you have no knowledge of what she endured through her course of reign under ay. and unless you are one of ay's girls than you have no dog in this fight as to the torment or lack there of that any of his girls go through. so until you sign the dotted line and become one of his bitches and take it in the ass for years. to see if you come out on top of the game. or if your using your body up for peanuts while he sits comfortably in his lavish residence then stfu!

and for reference I have not seen any of the ladies in question so I am neutral in this argument!
Old 12-13-2015, 05:51 PM   #58
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You don't know about the time Lariyah had a black eye. I don't even know her and I know about it. If you sit in the parking lot you will see her pimp going in and out. I don't care man pay her pimp if you want but just know that by knowing she has one and you support that kind of thing well you not any better then him.. Good night
**Correction. He won't come up after every show but he will make his collection rounds at least 2x a day. & it doesn't take much for a good ass whooping from him neither. He actually caught a domestic violence charge on me because my neighbors seen him beating me & called the cops.
Old 12-13-2015, 05:53 PM   #59
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
lol....im sure bbfs too.
Lmao yes. Always. All 3-5 minutes of it.
Old 12-13-2015, 05:54 PM   #60
dudistpreist
Valued Poster

Quote:
Kat,
Again this is just more of the world according to Kat.
What I know about you has come out of your own mouth and what you have put in these threads/posts.
I doubt that you even know how much of your personal business you unintentionally spill out in unguarded moments.
You started this thread under the heading_The Truth
In my opinion you've been lying to yourself, and anyone that will listen for so long that you wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit you on your left aftermarket tit
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women