Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2020, 09:09 AM   #46
oeb11
Valued Poster

DA Howard is Perfect for Politico and the Left!
They will steadfastly deny, deny, deny every allegation - even after proven guilty in a court of Law.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 02:22 PM   #47
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
DA Howard is Perfect for Politico and the Left!
They will steadfastly deny, deny, deny every allegation - even after proven guilty in a court of Law.
Just like a guy in the White House who is from the right.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 02:32 PM   #48
oeb11
Valued Poster

Vote your conscience.

Pray the one u vote for has one also.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 03:37 PM   #49
menace2myself
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Strange that white officers would be wary of using physical force after all of the shit that happened in the past few weeks.

Strange that you think every cop has access to body cams.

Strange that you don't think getting hit by a stun gun is actually pretty significant.
AGREED

If the suspect had hit the cop with the stun gun, he would have rendered the cop incapacitated, which of course means he then had easy access to the cop's firearm and could have easily finished the job with a bullet to the head . You are trained to know this as a police officer, which is why deadly force IS justified to neutralize the threat of a stun gun/Taser.

Put yourself in a cop's shoes for a second and get real. Say you have a family at home that prays everyday you make it home alive, what would you do?

The cop is being charged with Murder 1 (death penalty realm). NOt only is this a travesty, but a huge mistake (or calculated), but no jury is going to put this cop to death row for defending himself. A good defense attourney will shred this case in a court of law. So, expect more senseless riots when he is acquitted a year from now,
menace2myself is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 04:19 PM   #50
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

The cop will walk, they'll finish burning down their community and go steal some more when this happens, all because a knuckle head couldn't follow directions and decided it was a good idea to fight with the police
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 04:49 PM   #51
menace2myself
Valued Poster

I am for the police reforms I hear being proposed. National training standards is a good start; a systemwide agreement/training on use of force, de-escalation tactics, etc.

Ever see someone get hit by a rubber bullet? Don't let the term "rubber" fool you. It hurts like motherfucker. I say de-escalate faster with more liberal use of rubber bullets. Nothing says, "back the fuck up" like a rubber bullet to the chest.
Old 06-21-2020, 09:17 AM   #52
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Same shit as usual. A black person is killed by cops, and almost every shit kicker who posts defends the cop.

Training be damned. If you can't subdue a drunk man, who likely has minimal coordination skills at that point, then you fucking suck and need to quit being a cop. These fuckers display ZERO ACTUAL TRAINING SKILLS these days. It seems for too many of these officers that the only thing that MAKES them a cop is a gun and a badge. Nothing else. No decipherable training skills in sight.

There's almost no attempt deescalate in TOO MANY of these cases. Of course, the shit kickers don't care. He's black. He stole a Snickers five years ago, so his priors mean he's dangerous and deserves to die.

One of you shit kickers said you're glad he's dead. A man you don't even fucking know...and you're 'GLAD' he's dead.

Go and slap the shit out of your parents, because, they GROSSLY FAILED at raising you.

Oh, btw, fuck ONE Wendy's. There's 50 more in the city.

Fwiw, I don't endorse destroying shit. But we're tired of going through the same shit over and over and OVER and fucking over, and over and over.

One of you shit kickers will read this and then say, well don't commit crimes or just comply. Hell, even when we comply we're still getting shot.

I just read today that a guy (of course he's black...or was) got shot by a cop who INSTRUCTED him to put his weapon down or he will be shot. Guy goes to put his weapon down. Cop shoots him anyway. Dead...for complying.

One last point. Those of you thinking we (we as in black, minority, or poor people and castoffs) will be worse off with no cops. Well, shit. We're not getting protection from cops now anyway.

What are YOU gonna do when there are no cops?

Oh, you think YOU'RE the only with guns?? LMAO!! Gotta love conservative, hood wearing shitbags. My assertion is that you fuckers are looking for any kind of excuse to trigger an in country war. Race war. Class war. You don't care. You just want an excuse to 'purge' or some shit.

Hell can't get here fast for some of you.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 09:37 AM   #53
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Same shit as usual. A black person is killed by cops, and almost every shit kicker who posts defends the cop.

Training be damned. If you can't subdue a drunk man, who likely has minimal coordination skills at that point, then you fucking suck and need to quit being a cop. These fuckers display ZERO ACTUAL TRAINING SKILLS these days. It seems for too many of these officers that the only thing that MAKES them a cop is a gun and a badge. Nothing else. No decipherable training skills in sight.

There's almost no attempt deescalate in TOO MANY of these cases. Of course, the shit kickers don't care. He's black. He stole a Snickers five years ago, so his priors mean he's dangerous and deserves to die.

One of you shit kickers said you're glad he's dead. A man you don't even fucking know...and you're 'GLAD' he's dead.

Go and slap the shit out of your parents, because, they GROSSLY FAILED at raising you.

Fwiw, I don't endorse destroying shit. But we're tired of going through the same shit over and over and OVER and fucking over, and over and over.

One of you shit kickers will read this and then say, well don't commit crimes or just comply. Hell, even when we comply we're still getting shot.

I just read today that a guy (of course he's black...or was) got shot by a cop who INSTRUCTED him to put his weapon down or he will be shot. Guy goes to put his weapon down. Cop shoots him anyway. Dead...for complying.

One last point. Those of you thinking we (we as in black, minority, or poor people and castoffs) will be worse off with no cops. Well, shit. We're not getting protection from cops now anyway.

Oh, you think YOU'RE the only with guns?? LMAO!! Gotta love conservative, hood wearing shitbags. My assertion is that you fuckers are looking for any kind of excuse to trigger an in country war. Race war. Class war. You don't care. You just want an excuse to 'purge' or some shit.

Amen!!! They’re pissed off that they may have to compete in a level playing field with people of color. If they no longer have the advantage that being white now confers, they’ll have to make it on merit. And they know that they can’t win that competition. It’s the death rattle if a dying order. They won’t go quietly, but die they will.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 01:57 PM   #54
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post

You resist arrest and steal a cop's taser, the only place you're going is into the ground.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 01:58 PM   #55
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Amen!!! They’re pissed off that they may have to compete in a level playing field with people of color. If they no longer have the advantage that being white now confers, they’ll have to make it on merit. And they know that they can’t win that competition. It’s the death rattle if a dying order. They won’t go quietly, but die they will.
Don't say people of color, hog. Just say what you mean. Blacks. Because that's what you've ALWAYS been talking about.

Because you're the most racist poster here who shits on everyone who don't meet your melanin level requirements.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 02:15 PM   #56
menace2myself
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's a silly theory with no basis in logic or reason. I would hope that the dying order is that of the hate you and other posters spew. I'm not pissed off, nor believe that defunding the police will somehow create a level playing field of "merit". Affirmative action is all about making it not on merit, but by quotas. Blacks are still on the Dem plantation, brother, still believing white liberals actually give a shit about people of color. They don't. Until this sinks in, you will be played the fool every election cycle.

I'm a white conservative, so of course that makes me a brazen racist, just like anyone who may have different ideas about how to actually improve race relations. I was raised in a very ethnically/racially mixed neighborhood in Jersey. I was the only white kid playing basketball out on the fenced in lot in our neighborhood. Grew up that way and learned how to fit in. I have my own experiences, observations and thoughts. But, that's not the "national dialoque" anyone wants to have, rather just a one-way lecture full of sweeping highly presumptuous accusations(aka racism) and misguided demands, which will accomplish nothing, except more racial strife (i.e Obama years).

Count me in when there's real conversations with actually real reasonable people. I live my life taking everyone I meet individually, on their own merits as a person. That's how I was raised. If you don't like that, you are the one with the problem. Want to make a difference? Show respect for all people, all the time, as we are ALL called to do. Too much hating going on. That never wins the day.
Old 06-21-2020, 03:19 PM   #57
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace2myself View Post
Count me in when there's real conversations with actually real reasonable people. I live my life taking everyone I meet individually, on their own merits as a person. That's how I was raised. If you don't like that, you are the one with the problem. Want to make a difference? Show respect for all people, all the time, as we are ALL called to do. Too much hating going on. That never wins the day.
The angry man inside my TV tells me that's a very racist way of looking at things.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 09:52 PM   #58
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
You resist arrest and steal a cop's taser, the only place you're going is into the ground.
That's common sense, the ones that disobey and want to disrupt the peace will always complain. This specific case isn't a black or white thing, it's a thug who attacked the police and lost, maybe the next guy who does this will kill a cop. Then what happens?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 10:33 PM   #59
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Don't say people of color, hog. Just say what you mean. Blacks. Because that's what you've ALWAYS been talking about.

Because you're the most racist poster here who shits on everyone who don't meet your melanin level requirements.
No, Hispanics are c=discriminated against two. And frankly, most of the Trump racists fear them more. They’re the real threat to lazy white blue collar worker’s jobs because they’re newer arrivals in the market.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 11:00 PM   #60
Aoi
meh

Quote:
No, Hispanics are c=discriminated against two. And frankly, most of the Trump racists fear them more. They’re the real threat to lazy white blue collar worker’s jobs because they’re newer arrivals in the market.

Hog, you should write a book containing all the dumb bullshit you spew. I actually think it would be really successful. It should be titled "Don't think this way."

No legal Hispanics are discriminated against. But, of course your late night comedians will conflate that with border jumpers. Literally for the last four years, people still don't know how to differentiate.

Illegal Hispanic immigrants are actually a huge problem for the black community. Who do you think is going to take all of the manufacturer jobs from black communities? The illegal immigrants.

Congratulations, Hog! You're cucking out blacks!
Aoi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women