Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47655
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2018, 01:11 PM   #46
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I've already warned people here about racial stereotypes...go forward with them at your own risk...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 01:21 PM   #47
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

While I don't think the portrayal in post #1 is fair, I think it is fair to say that both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump did everything within their power to not serve in the military.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 01:27 PM   #48
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

While Trump did not serve in the military - he went to military school. I would not wish military school on anyone.
It's tough - it's not for little pussys that is for sure.
I mean...damn...they are harsh at military school.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 01:29 PM   #49
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
trolling is Sissy's long suit
Wakeup please give this guy 2 points for insulting me.

Thanks
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 05:05 PM   #50
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
IB I can "hear" the passion in your voice as you type...so I'm gonna leave this here for you to ponder. Ok my good friend...

The first African slave was brought to this country by the ENGLISH in 1637. Blame the English for that.
This country declared its independence in 1776 or 139 years later.
This country, the United States, ended slavery in 1865 or 91 years later when the democrats were defeated.
Major civil rights legislation was passed in 1964 and 1965 over the votes and filibusters of democrats or 100 years later.
Slavery existed in the United States for only 91 years. Get your facts straight.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 05:11 PM   #51
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

By the way, my family came to this in 1775 from England. We have had people fight in every single war including the Sac and Fox, the Blackhawk, the Mormon, and Spanish-American wars. According to your logic my moral superiority should be evident by all who gaze upon me and my kin.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 05:28 PM   #52
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
^ Oh WOWZERS!!!! OMG. Let's explore this view because I find it a fascinating expose. Thank you for posting this. That has got to be one of the most Anti-American views I've read in quite some time. Even worse than my own. How can you claim you're patriotic and love the US while espousing such Anti American views. You sound like a member of the far far left. I would request your fellow friends on this site to examine your words closely. Unfortunately for you the toothpaste cant be put back in the tube. With such views and low opinion of the American military and its soldiers please take the time to explain how you're any different from the Republican views of Colin Kaepernick. The more you guys talk the more you reveal your true nature. you're awesome thanks.

No because of several reasons. 1.) Clinton and Obama dont go around questioning the patriotism of people they dont agree with and 2.) They both have a record of US military service in their families even though they personally never served. and 3.) Neither one of them falsely claimed they couldn't serve by getting 5...count em 5 Military deferments because of a bogus ankle bone spur lie.
Ex-ROTC Leader Says Clinton Deceived Him, Cheated Military

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-09-...1_clinton-camp

bahahahaaaa

http://www.1stcavmedic.com/bill-clinton-draft.htm
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 05:45 PM   #53
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
While Trump did not serve in the military - he went to military school. I would not wish military school on anyone.
It's tough - it's not for little pussys that is for sure.
I mean...damn...they are harsh at military school.
Please don't compare life at a military high school to life in the military. There is structure in your day but most of the day is spent in learning and gaining an education to get a student into college or prepare the student for a career. The physical training one goes through in basic training alone is tougher than anything a student at a military HS will go through at any time.

I wonder how many students at New York Military Academy from 1960-1964 were deployed to Viet Nam.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:59 PM   #54
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
black vs. black. its a tribal thing. they're from different tribes, some of them are mixed. they just can't help themselves.
Quote:
I think you deserve points for this.

nope this is fact.

there are tribes in africa that hate each other and would not think of killing each other over some slight. example: Tutsis vs. Hutus. they are many tribes like them.

I note these blacks came from all over africa as slaves thanks to the muslim overlords.

only way to know this is by dna typing to find out what tribe they came from. results should be interesting.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 06:22 PM   #55
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Be careful...points await
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 06:24 PM   #56
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Please don't compare life at a military high school to life in the military. There is structure in your day but most of the day is spent in learning and gaining an education to get a student into college or prepare the student for a career. The physical training one goes through in basic training alone is tougher than anything a student at a military HS will go through at any time.

I wonder how many students at New York Military Academy from 1960-1964 were deployed to Viet Nam.
why don't you tell us Speedy you seem to know so much about it, below I have posted sum of what's expected in a military school I'm sure it can't be compared to basic training in the Army or Boot Camp as its known to a Marine, but with respect they are still seeking the same outcome

If you’re looking for an educational opportunity, for yourself or for your child, that will provide adequate preparation for post-education employment as well as instill the values that are essential for success in life, it’s worth considering military school.

Military schools are typically private preparatory schools modeled on the U.S. military colleges, such as West Point (Army) or Annapolis (Navy). For the student who desires the structure inherent in a military prep school, to prepare for a possible military career, this is an excellent choice.

Needless to say, this is also a good choice for the student who needs the structure and discipline not found in normal public or private schools.

In making the determination of whether or not military schooling is the right choice, it helps to know what to expect once enrolled from a military education. Military academies are highly selective. They will only accept students who are motivated to enroll, and who are willing to comply with the strict rules under which they operate. Unlike regular schools, that will often make allowances for those who have problems adhering to rigorous codes of behavior, these schools typically expel those who violate the rules – even in some cases, minor violations.

Core Values Taught
Military schooling is values-based. Understanding the core values that are central to military education gives the potential student a good idea what to expect.

Respect: Students are expected not only to automatically, and without question, show respect to superiors, but to fellow students. Respect for the rights, property, and time of others is essential to success in life as well as academic endeavors.

Discipline: While students in all schools are expected to operate in a disciplined manner, in military schools, this is a given. The emphasis, too, is on self-discipline in addition to learning to discipline others – a key requirement for future leaders.

Accountability: In military schools, as in the military services, one is held accountable for personal actions. Students learn to accept responsibility for their acts, and to hold others accountable.

Solidarity: Military organizations function well when every member of the unit functions as part of a unified community. The grouping of students in platoons and other units during schooling helps to reinforce this sense of belonging to a larger entity, where everyone, in addition to being responsible for himself or herself, is taught to help bring others along to benefit the entire organization.

Leadership: Students in military schools are encouraged – in fact, required – to step up when needed to get the job done. They are taught to assume leadership rather than focus merely on individual achievement.

Excellence is Expected
In a military school, all students are expected to seek opportunities for leadership and excellence in performance. There won’t be the jocks and geeks type of social organization found in non-military schools. Students will be expected to learn self-control, time management, and discipline. Each student, not just the brightest, will be expected to work to achieve high academic marks, improve physical fitness, and exercise leadership. Unlike public school, where a student who manages to achieve passing grades can expect to be left alone, in a military school, every student is expected to be ‘up front’ at several points during the academic period.

There is also a lot of emphasis on moral-ethical training, integrity, and spiritual development, and teamwork. Loners who find it impossible to work well in groups will quickly fall by the wayside.

Contrary to the image of some popular movies, where trouble makers are sent off to military school to be rehabilitated, military schools are not designed to change severely disruptive, unruly, or violent behavior. Only those students who are willing to accept the discipline and structure of military school are accepted, and will benefit from this excellent education. Students unwilling to engage in vigorous physical activity along with academic work aren’t good candidates for this schooling.

The purpose of military schooling is to develop a self-confident leader and an ethically responsible citizen, devoted to continuous self-improvement, not just individually, but as part of a team.
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 06:58 PM   #57
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
[COLOR="Red"]why don't you tell us Speedy you seem to know so much about it, below I have posted sum of what's expected in a military school I'm sure it can't be compared to basic training in the Army or Boot Camp as its known to a Marine, but with respect they are still seeking the same outcome
I found the exact same article when I tried to find out what life at military high schools was like. You will notice there is no mention of physical requirements. A military HS and the U.S. Army are NOT seeking the same outcome. As I said, the military HS is preparing the student for life in the real world after graduation. Some will enter the military but I bet most will not. The army and other services are preparing a person to fight in a conflict. Not every one in the military will do so but that is what you are taught to do in basic training. In advanced training you will receive additional training based on what your MOS is. There is little consideration given to preparing you for life after the military, although some are lucky enough to take the skills learned in the military and bring them into their lives as civilians.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:14 PM   #58
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
When the cops rolled up on Tamir Rice and shot him dead who was the criminal? Or when they executed Philando Castillo after he complied with their orders who was the criminal. See you folks don't get it. No one is advocating for criminals we're merely saying treat us fair the same way you treat every other law abiding citizen. For example I had no issue with how they handled Mike Brown other than excessive force. ...But Mike Brown punched the cop and was extremely aggressive and I also think OJ kille his ex wife...but I do hope some thug in Forida finds and executes Georege Zimmerman for stalking , harassing, and then murdering Trayvon Martin in cold blood. If one of those street thugs ever get Zimmerman I will truly celebrate life.

See how balanced blacks like me can be. We don't all think alike. ;-)
Your posts are just proof to me we cannot live together in a mutually agreeable and trustworthy way, and as such, both the racial groups would be better off voluntarily separated.
Of course, once Kavanaugh gets on the court, I hear things will get much better for America.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 09:21 PM   #59
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Where did I make a comparison - I didn't. I've known a couple of kids who went to military school and like I said I wouldn't wish that on anyone. It's very,very disciplined. Let me put it this way - they don't fuck around. It's harsh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 09:25 PM   #60
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockinglover View Post
His father was told to serve in WWII and his brother also was to old to serve in Vietnam
My father was almost 50 and served in WWII. If his brother was too old for Nam, he was likely fine age for Korea.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women