Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47556
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2010, 07:49 AM   #46
Bwenze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

This reminds me of what Jesse Owens said after he had been banned by the same US Olympic Committee (which still uses him for propaganda causes as the non-Aryan who stuck it to Adolf Hitler); he wondered what would have been the situation if instead of the actual pictures we have seen, we were looking at the negatives. As the photographic film in those days was only black and white, we would have seem him, a white man, outrunning an all black field... Lol!!!!

No one can make anyone sleep with anyone; but I am just wondering what would happen were white people to experience what some white people subject all non-white people to, at the hands of some non-white people somewhere... As the experience of Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe is showing, white people do not react well to people who treat them they way they treat non-whites....

Having said this, I am very optimistic about the future. The racists aside, this world is a much better place than it has ever been. A few hundred years ago, a white man and black man would have drawn knives on first sight of each other .

Nowadays, the young white people have grown up under Michael Jackson and Michael Jordan; you can try, but you will not succeed in convincing them that Black people are subhuman. The proof of this is that young white people stunned the world and voted for a black man as president of the USA. Yes, Barack Obama was a creation of young white people. When black people were in the pocket of the Clintons, young white people were busy building the candidacy of Barack Obama. They gave him the victory in Iowa (which is 94% white)...and by the time the primaries reached South Carolina, black people were jumping on the band wagon of the "Change" campaign.

Ironically, Bill Clinton did not help things by behaving like an old Dixiecrat...by the way has anyone heard the new bombshell that Bill Clinton had an affair in the midst of his wife's presidential run? According to a new book, Hilary's campaign worked overtime to suppress that info...
Bwenze is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:01 AM   #47
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

oh... good point... I forgot about that possibility!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
Or maybe the lady is Jewish or Muslim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
no, no, no.. that is not it... I like pigs... but hogs are such a boar!!!

Okay... I'll stop... I just couldn't resist...

Smooch!

(and a special smooch to TTH for being a good sport!!)

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:26 AM   #48
Bwenze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I do not think there is a religion that says you can fornicate with any race of men for money....
Bwenze is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #49
Dana001
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4968

You're right, HoneyRose. I didn't realize it was such a big deal, but I guess it is in some places.

Bluejewel, I can't remember the last time this topic was brought up in my area, obviously in yours, too.

For heaven's sake, love everybody and DO 'EM ALL!!! Those who don't agree with that, line up, you need a spanking!!
Dana001 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:36 PM   #50
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwenze View Post
I do not think there is a religion that says you can fornicate with any race of men for money....
We know... we were picking on TTH (TexTushHog) and his avatar... a bit of sarcasm.. some girls don't do AA, some girls don't do "hogs" (his avatar). And, gneissman was pointing out the Jewish or Muslim girls probably wouldn't do him (pork...).

Oh, nevermind... the fun is gone now!

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #51
Guest110713-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzan of Dallas View Post
There are only a few providers in Dallas who don't see AA men, but very few. I have only emailed 1 provider who did not respond. To the contrary, being AA in this hobby has its advantages.... Being a well educated successful AA man has its advantages....just ask Tiger.
Tiger isnt black lol.
Side not. This is the best way to show you are nba. That way there wont be any confusion. http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...Ad?oid=6685269

http://www.eccie.net/dto_showcase.php?do=preview&g=1310

SwEeT & NaUgHtY BloNde MaTuRe LoVeS To GiVe YoU WhAt U WaNt - 39
posted: January 13, 2010, 11:32 AM

HELLO GENTLEMEN,

I'M SHERRI AN I AM THAT ONE WHO WILL DELIVER WHAT THE PROMISE. ALWAYS A GREAT TIME ALWAYS WITH THAT ATTITUDE YOU'LL LOVE.

NO GAMES, OR DRAMA, PICS ARE RECENT, 100% INDEPENDENT.

GFE PREFERRED

140 HHR
200 FH absolutely no clockwathing

250 Outcalls (Pretty much all Houston)
SORRY GUYS NO BLACK OR ANY MIDDLE EASTERN DESCENT.

832-401-7488

SHERRI

Warmly accepting all review sites.

http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=143716

Poster's age: 39

• User first posted June 2009
Guest110713-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:48 PM   #52
SophieSimone
Account Disabled

User ID: 9984
My ECCIE Reviews

I see black men and have clients of all ethnicities, I revel in the diversity! The phsyical exterior is unimportant to me, I'm much more interested in how they treat me. Good references, respect and good hygiene goes along way in this hobby!

xoxo Sophie
SophieSimone is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:01 PM   #53
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

How can a thread about an ancient issue be 'tired'?

I don't think one's personal racism or lack of it is the same as policies regarding who you'll see or not see in this business.

When I was in England black men had the worst reputation in this business - for beatings and theft - and no-one I knew would see them because of that. Working girls I knew who dated black men exclusively in private would never see them for business for that reason.

It may be different here in the US but I wouldn't know - I received one enquiry from a man who said he was black but he didn't follow up.
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:06 PM   #54
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkentglasses View Post
yeah i had high hopes. i thought i was going to come back to some wayne brady jokes or something. Then all I get is blah!

I've never actually been denied an app for my demograhpics although I know it happens but, I was hoping byron would chime with how to get one of those coveted apps with an NBA provider.
Lol! Sorry I'm late (aren't we always...or is that just stereotypical?).

Best advice I can offer is to talk to them on a one on one basis. Try to catch them at the right time, and be respectful. Expect the worst, and hope for the best. Just this past weekend I got slapped down COLD!! Had to take a 30-minute time out to recompose. I was actually taken aback, mind you. I wasn't braced for being rejected. Normally, I brace myself, you know. This was with a popular, FAN FAVORITE provider in Dallas....one who apparently doesn't publicly state her policies. I guess I didn't have my 'white man' voice on. Something.
However, there's another that I'm working on. I think this one is going to work out. I can't say who it is. That's part of the CODE in the whole NBA proceedings, you know.

Yeah, everybody claims to be tired of these threads, but they'll 'ride by' it to throw mud on it and intentionally get it closed. That's just so bush league to me. And the irony in the dissenters and naysayers is, they're of a demographic that's historically done the most damage to other groups....and even their own.

There aren't enough black men in the verified hobby world to do that much damage. The ones that are screwing up are BP and CL creeps who don't even use sites like this. Notice the ones who use the policy almost exclusively use BP and CL. I mean, come on. This is one of those, 'you get what you pay for' kinda of situations. On a site like this, there's NO REASON to have a policy, IMO, unless there are individuals 'sponsoring' such an attitude.

I digress. I've said too much already. Good luck in your pursuit.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:26 PM   #55
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

Rather than NBA policy we have a NTP. No Thug Policy.....no Eminim wannabees. No Tupac Impersonators, pants must cover butTcrack and not be 10 sizes to big. No Gold Teeth.....No matter what race......A dress code deters this type of person and their grammar.

we in turn...have all our teeth, do not smell of smoke, DDF, and so on.....It's the social class you deal with not the color. Yes we get angry gents who simply can't get through the door and flame us but it makes a better name for us.....the places they do review show their rates and the parts of town we wouldn't drive through in the dark...
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:46 AM   #56
Trooper Hawk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Ireland View Post
How can a thread about an ancient issue be 'tired'?

I don't think one's personal racism or lack of it is the same as policies regarding who you'll see or not see in this business.

When I was in England black men had the worst reputation in this business - for beatings and theft - and no-one I knew would see them because of that. Working girls I knew who dated black men exclusively in private would never see them for business for that reason.

It may be different here in the US but I wouldn't know - I received one enquiry from a man who said he was black but he didn't follow up.
And it's his lost too because your are absolutely stunning Leah. And I don't use that term lightly either.

As far as the topic...

Why sit and naw on a hamburger and let a steak go by? The golden rule is be gentlemen... be clean... and on time.
Trooper Hawk is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:34 AM   #57
JessicatheRabbit
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6598
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
I'm from Memphis, TN, born and raised and it is an issue. With me? No. But I have friends who do experience discrimination because of their color.

If a provider doesn't see a race or type, that's her choice. Yes, it will affect her business. But it is a personal business. We all pick our place between the personal and the business. If she declines to see your type, move on. You won't change her mind.

Non-white clients are often treated differently than their pinker counterparts.

For me, I choose to see or not to see people based on the first impression they give me. Race has much less to do with it than attitude does.

But we can always remember that famous line from Forest Gump:

"Life is like a box of vanillas."

I agree if I don't see a certain client it's because of the vibes or signals I was getting from him. I have almost been kidnapped, I have had people try to short change me (they weren't black), I have had clients come in and handle me rough....etc. But that has not stopped me from providing the BEST service possible to all colors even though they have done me the same courtesy.
JessicatheRabbit is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:39 AM   #58
JessicatheRabbit
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6598
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro View Post
Lol! Sorry I'm late (aren't we always...or is that just stereotypical?).

Best advice I can offer is to talk to them on a one on one basis. Try to catch them at the right time, and be respectful. Expect the worst, and hope for the best. Just this past weekend I got slapped down COLD!! Had to take a 30-minute time out to recompose. I was actually taken aback, mind you. I wasn't braced for being rejected. Normally, I brace myself, you know. This was with a popular, FAN FAVORITE provider in Dallas....one who apparently doesn't publicly state her policies. I guess I didn't have my 'white man' voice on. Something.
However, there's another that I'm working on. I think this one is going to work out. I can't say who it is. That's part of the CODE in the whole NBA proceedings, you know.

Yeah, everybody claims to be tired of these threads, but they'll 'ride by' it to throw mud on it and intentionally get it closed. That's just so bush league to me. And the irony in the dissenters and naysayers is, they're of a demographic that's historically done the most damage to other groups....and even their own.

There aren't enough black men in the verified hobby world to do that much damage. The ones that are screwing up are BP and CL creeps who don't even use sites like this. Notice the ones who use the policy almost exclusively use BP and CL. I mean, come on. This is one of those, 'you get what you pay for' kinda of situations. On a site like this, there's NO REASON to have a policy, IMO, unless there are individuals 'sponsoring' such an attitude.

I digress. I've said too much already. Good luck in your pursuit.

I agree with you completely.
JessicatheRabbit is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:02 AM   #59
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

I wasn't going to get into this, but this post has been hanging around here....There have been many time I have enjoyed chocolate dick. However, I am a bit picky about my gentlmen, I can get away with it since I don't use my money for support....I can pick and choose who I do business with. Black and white alike, If I don't care for how you look, act, present yourself, or i just don't feel comfortable, it's not going to work out. I don't judge one any more harshly then the other. The only reason why my gentlemen are mostly white is because they are the ones that contact me.
To date, I havent had any AA male gentlemen contact me for a session, but a couple of my favorite regulars I have are two from middle eastern descent. I have seen other middle eastern gentlemen that I was not comfortable with and I have choosen not to see...just like whites...and any one else...you have your good, and you have your bad.
[/COLOR]
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:38 AM   #60
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I have to ask everyone who believes that NBA providers are discriminating, why does an NBA policy automatically make a provider a racist? Now, I'll ask the question that no one will answer, if a hobbiest has a preference for spinners or blondes or BBW's and that hobbiest does not deviate from his personal preference, does that mean he discriminates? Why then does an NBA policy mean discrimination?

Calling someone a racist to win an argument doesn't work, it's antagonistic and judgemental. I could tell you I'm not a racist, but would you believe me if I didn't vote for our current prez? My own mother thinks I'm a racist because I didn't. She also thinks I'm a sexist because I wouldn't have voted for Hillary if she had won the primary. It was antagonistic for her to call me those things when she knows that it isn't true?
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote