Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #46
THETAXMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Ahh, once again people are ingnoring the fact that we already have ten's of thousands of miles of oil & gas pipelines running all over this country. How often do you hear of major oil spills from these ten's of thousands of miles of pipeline. Any leak is made to sound as if the whole system is failing. If the government would promote resonable and responsible drilling then we could expand our own domestic production and not have to rely on foreign sources. Enviromentalist want all fossil fuels to be abolished but they are all hipocrates because they drive cars, fly on planes and they do not just travel by foot or bike. They also do not care about the fact that if gas prices rise to $5 a gallon it will hurt the less fortunate more then anybody else. What are we going to provide govt subsidies for buying gas for those who can not afford to buy gas? The other part that no one seems to be mentioning about $5 gas is that the cost of everything will go up due to the cost of transportaion, again hurting the less fortunate more than anyone else. Let the personal attacks begin
THETAXMAN is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:33 PM   #47
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA_Mike Hancho View Post
1NEMESIS I am glad that I have provided you with a bit of new information, although my comments were not really meant for you or to bolster any of your liberal media facts. You did not state any bolstering but I took it as an inference and have thus have "run with it". Thanks.

If you were wondering I am a conservative, capitalist that simply has an alternative to all of this that the inept Government and Greedy corporations have banished to line the proverbial pocket.

For MY post what you(1Nemesis) have done is point out that even you(1Nemesis) did not have this information. As you(1Nemesis) taut alternatives that a Government can provide for this country you do not point out the obvious Government lead cover-ups and leaching of the people’s hard earned pay, all the while your beloved government body is taking the ever so hated corporate money to fill their personal pockets and agendas. That money is what you are supporting under the current guise of Hope and Change. In reality it is more like control to conquer!! To think that the government has the ability, the desire, the talent, the where with all to manage picking their own noses much less organize our energy is absurd.

Back to my alternative Hemp, that if I do say so myself is An “ANSWER” not another problem.

My biggest concern for all here is that you (1Nemesis) are the only one that weighed in on it. I have found the majority of this board to be educated, worldly and sensible in their views. But most do not know of the value that hemp has played in the whole world for centuries.

As I stated in my original post the issue is that Hemp has been wrongly bunched in with a “drug problem” and most would not even consider it as an alternative due to this incorrect label. It was then easy for lobbyist from industry leaders in the early 1900's to gain political support and to literally wipe history clean of the facts about the plant.

We as a people are the only ones to change what has been going on in politics. Stopping government greed, cover ups, misinformation and allowing/ encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit which in turn will help to turn the tide in Mega Corporations strangle holds. That hold is allowed by our government due to the huge checks they, mega corps., write to our elected officials. It is for this reason this divers community doesn't know of the facts concerning HEMP.

As for the pipeline it will fill many a pockets thru every state of both good and bad participants. Price will not change for us normal folks and Canada will make the money. "Greenies" will not allow for more refineries so we will be backed up and not be able to process it anyway.

Note #1: No politician wants to see corporations go away. Obama has a billion dollar “war chest”. I am guessing a few (tongue in cheek) big corporations have given money to him. Especially those he “Bailed Out”. He did not save that type of money from his job as a counselor in Chi-Town. These checks were not written for his hope and change but for favors. (GM was very thankful I am sure, makes me think we are going to see a VW, or peoples car, roll of the Detroit line soon) 2 years into his Presidency he has stopped taking care of his people and is campaigning. Unacceptable for anyone in our government yet some people will go and vote for this man and all the others again.

Pipeline, no pipeline, we are bantering over the wrong thing. We need restructuring of the government which makes rules on behalf of use and we need to hold them accountable.

Note #2: I have not seen one thing concerning pretty women!! Hi, Ladies I hope to see all of you before it is over!!!! Even if I have to spend $5 a gallon for gas !!

Hope everyone that reads this will learn something no matter your political orientation. Me thinks my time will be better spent writing a review or better yet researching another lovely to have a fantasy with.

Sincerely

Your, SA_Mike Hancho ( I have approved this message)
"I am glad that I have provided you with a bit of new information, although my comments were not really meant for you or to bolster any of your liberal media facts."

I in no way mentioned you or Hemp, or made any point using your information in my comments, your judgement stinks. As far as liberal media, I don't know who that is, but facts do have a liberal bias, so I agree with you.

"For MY post what you(1Nemesis) have done is point out that even you(1Nemesis) did not have this information."

That's because it's not politically expedient to extol the virtues of Hemp as an alternative fuel. Although, I do imagine that this would change in the near future.

The rest of my response is off-topic, so I'll reserve that for another thread .

Sincerely,

1NEMESIS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women