Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2011, 11:06 AM   #46
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Ugh!
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:00 PM   #47
Thequeen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32517
My ECCIE Reviews

Its not going to get any better, Cassel is hving hand surgery and might be out for the year so Tyler Palko is in charge..... HELP the next two games are going to be seen by EVERYONE!!!!!! Im sure MNF this week and SNF next week will be painful to watch..

I hope Im wrong and Palko comes out winning but I dont think thats going to happen
Thequeen is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:18 PM   #48
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Free Tyler Thigpen!
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:31 PM   #49
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The cheifs are the example of what happens when you keep polishing a turd. Eventually no matter how much you polish it you end up witha turd. Its time to fire Haley and the entire staff, get rid of Cassell admit that he has a below standard arm and makes poor decisions, we need a new line, they need to admit their mistake with Dexter, release Jones and find a real RB. Flowers is not a shutdown corner no matter how much Haily says he is. They need to admit their mistake with Tyson Jackson, and give up on the 3/4 defense because they dont have the talent to play it.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:18 PM   #50
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Time to flip flop again, starting to feel like John Kerry and Mitt Romney (gotta hit both parties). Now looking at 5-11, if they steal one,. 6-10. As usual, drafting too high to get anyone worth a damn. Bench McFumbler, retire Jones, fire Haley, let Romeo coach out the meaningless string. The Chefs are getting slapped around by everyone. 3 blowouts, one by an 0-7 team, and another high school offense that is also playing out the string to get rid of Tebow. The Broncos are to the NFL what Butler is to college basketball.
They are not prepared, show no heart, and no discipline. False starts? At home? The crowd is on your side dumbasses. They tricked us again.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:37 PM   #51
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

I have a feeling, that with the remaining home games now...neither team is going
to have problems with false starts, at least not from crowd noise
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 04:35 AM   #52
Thequeen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

DD I will say that flowers is one of the best players on our team... He's better than Carr, he has had a few misses but I would rather have him on our team then alot of the other players.. Jones did ok last year but he is done. McCluster scares me everytime he is in the game he can't seem to keep ahold on the ball.. What a dumbass... Jarrad Page is a free agent again lol maybe we should bring him back in to replace McGraw or who ever is playing S right now.. So many different ppl in there I have forgotten who is.. Bowe is doing ok this year when the ball gets throw to him. He has had some dropped passes but overall good, Baldwin I think will be great and so will breaston once we get a QB who can and will throw the ball...

s/n yes I am awake at 5:36am and talking football .. It is not a joke nor is your mind playing tricks with you lol.. Nights and days mixed up and can't sleep.... But will try to in a lil while..
Old 11-19-2011, 10:57 AM   #53
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thequeen View Post
DD I will say that flowers is one of the best players on our team... He's better than Carr, he has had a few misses but I would rather have him on our team then alot of the other players.. Jones did ok last year but he is done. McCluster scares me everytime he is in the game he can't seem to keep ahold on the ball.. What a dumbass... Jarrad Page is a free agent again lol maybe we should bring him back in to replace McGraw or who ever is playing S right now.. So many different ppl in there I have forgotten who is.. Bowe is doing ok this year when the ball gets throw to him. He has had some dropped passes but overall good, Baldwin I think will be great and so will breaston once we get a QB who can and will throw the ball...

s/n yes I am awake at 5:36am and talking football .. It is not a joke nor is your mind playing tricks with you lol.. Nights and days mixed up and can't sleep.... But will try to in a lil while..
Queen I am not saying Flowers is not talented, but I think he would work better in the 2 or nickle slot, he is just not tall enough to be a consistant shut down corner in this league to many receivers that are over 6'2" and huge bodied.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:44 PM   #54
Thequeen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Flowers is 5'9 but his body is right.. lol He is actually muscle wise bigger than some of the WR's out there. But he is so short that the WR's do have the height over him.. I think alot of people see him as a shut down corner here in KC cause he is one of if not the best player on our team lol.. Some ppl only watch KC so they dont see what other corners in the leauge do!
Old 11-20-2011, 01:31 PM   #55
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I bet the Pat's don't even play Brady the full game. They'll be so far ahead by halftime that they won't risk getting him injured.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #56
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Wouldn't somebody have to get through the line to hurt him? I suppose he could twist his ankle celebrating a touchdown.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:41 PM   #57
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

His arm will be sore from raising his arms to signal touchdown. Not quite as sore as the chefs' secondary's arms will be from swinging their arms and missing the passes that come their way. If they get blown out, good time to can Haley.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:44 PM   #58
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Man I misss marty and his almost a decade of 10-6 or better teams.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #59
BobInKC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Man I misss marty and his almost a decade of 10-6 or better teams.
I miss Marty too. As do the Chargers.
BobInKC is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:57 PM   #60
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Amazing, the AFC West is going to Oakland...oh well, at least we no longer will have to hear each season how talented the Chargers are
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women