Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2020, 10:13 PM   #46
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Because he's a puppet. They can manipulate him any way they please for awhile. The other candidates may have been a little harder to manipulate. If he gets in the White House he'll be sedated most of the time anyway. He's the ultimate puppet. Biden is too dumb and unpatriotic to be a President of this Country. But he's perfect to be used as a puppet for a criminal organization such as the Democratic Party.

Christian Conservative simpleton.

Quote:
Nothing has been finalized, and if Trump is out just remember Biden is a puppet. He's not working for the people. It's a bullshit mission on his part. Those that understand that will be ahead of the curve. Those that don't will be trapped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The Chicago box stuffing wasn't revealed until after Kennedy was dead, although there were complaints about some irregularities and rumors of manipulation. Some chatter started when Bobby went after the "Mafia"!

It took almost four years to PROVE there was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION that put Trump into the White House. It may take that long for someone to start mouthing about about the forged ballots and vote count changes in the counting.

Trump was 100% correct about his campaign being spied upon it just took some time for it all to seep out. The same with ballot box stuffing. Someone will get their feelings hurt because they weren't included in the Kumola suck fest and they will start writing their "book" with little teasers floating in the media.

I do hope Bitten's foot gets better. At his age bones heal slowly.

Quote:
Volume I of II

IV. RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT LINKS TO AND CONTACTS WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN........66

A. Campaign Period (September 2015 - November 8, 2016)

As set forth below, the Office also evaluated a series of links during this period: outreach to two of Trump's then-recently named foreign policy advisors, including a representation that Russia had "dirt" on Clinton in the form of thousands of emails (Volume I, Sections IV.A.2. & IV.A.3); dealings with a D.C.-based think tank that specializes in Russia and has connections with its government (Volume I, Section IV.A.4); a meeting at Trump Tower between the Campaign and a Russian lawyer promising dirt on candidate Clinton that was "part of Russia and its government's support for [Trump]" (Volume I, Section IV.A.5); events at the Republican National Convention (Volume I Section IV.A.6); post-Convention contacts between Trump Campaign officials and Russia's ambassador to the United States (Volume I, Section IV.A.7); and contacts through campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who had previously worked for a Russian oligarch and a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine (Volume I, Section IV.A.8).

Proven. Not prosecuted. Impeachment trial "prosecution" with prejudicial judgement.

Are you annoyed, sir?

These GIFs and the video take on a whole new meaning in light of the latest scandal. With the voluminously saturated examples of corruption in this administration, and the amount of misinformation resources today, it's abominable how this is not gripping the country like Lindsey at Dump's ass hairs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Neither you nor I miss him, as yes, his war on terror to the extent he tried to do more than actually wage war on terrorists was a disaster. But he was a stand up guy.
Disagree with that part. His father was a stand up guy. He and the Dump couldn't stand on their own. One because he was a drunk. The other because he couldn't feed himself without someone pulling the string to get the small hand close enough to his mouth.

A provisional government.

Stack THE Court!
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 10:26 PM   #47
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

Proven. Not prosecuted. Impeachment trial "prosecution" with prejudicial judgement.

Are you annoyed, sir?

These GIFs and the video take on a whole new meaning in light of the latest scandal. With the voluminously saturated examples of corruption in this administration, and the amount of misinformation resources today, it's abominable how this is not gripping the country like Lindsey at Dump's ass hairs.

Disagree with that part. His father was a stand up guy. He and the Dump couldn't stand on their own. One because he was a drunk. The other because he couldn't feed himself without someone pulling the string to get the small hand close enough to his mouth.

A provisional government.

Stack THE Court!
That's pretty funny my statements make me a "Christian Conservative Simpleton". This Country was founded upon Christian Conservative values. If you have a problem with that maybe you should leave this country. In fact why haven't you?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 10:33 PM   #48
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's pretty funny my statements make me a "Christian Conservative Simpleton". This Country was founded upon Christian Conservative values. If you have a problem with that maybe you should leave this country. In fact why haven't you?
Aaaaand there you have it.

Backed by the idea that slaves weren't human. You disgraceful piece of shit.

Are you going to ask Santa for a beer for Christmas? You're too simple to take serious. As you thought a community organizer was a "trouble maker", your disgraceful persona gives the impression of Bubba J.

Kamala Harris for the people. Even you.

Why haven't I?

Because I'm still defending it.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:09 PM   #49
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Piece of shit doesnt love this Country!

More divisive rhetoric ! You cannot compare the actions or morals from 400 yrs. ago to today! Nor 50 yrs.! Nor can the folks 400 yrs. from now!

Go dig up che and worship that reprobate!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 11:55 PM   #50
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

South Carolina and the African Slave Trade

https://www.sciway.net/hist/chicora/slavery18-2.html

Quote:
Like other European nations, England created the Royal African Company to underwrite the slave trade. A string of forts and "slave factories" were established from the Cape Verde Islands to the Bight of Biafra. But the slave trade would likely not have been as "successful" were it not for the "unholy alliance" between the English (and other European nations) and the African kingdoms on whose territories the forts stood. The English slave traders did their best to dupe the native kings, and each native king did his best to obtain the maximum amount of goods in exchange for the slaves he had for sale.

Key Figures in the Ratification of the Constitution: John Rutledge

https://teachingamericanhistory.org/...ublic%20career.

Quote:
John Rutledge, elder brother of Edward Rutledge, signer of the Declaration of Independence, was born into a large family at or near Charleston, South Carolina, in 1739. He received his early education from his father, an Irish immigrant and physician, and from an Anglican minister and a tutor. After studying law at London’s Middle Temple in 1760, he was admitted to English practice. But, almost at once, he sailed back to Charleston to begin a fruitful legal career and to amass a fortune in plantations and slaves. Three years later, he married Elizabeth Grimke, who eventually bore him 10 children, and moved into a townhouse, where he resided most of the remainder of his life.

In 1761, Rutledge became politically active. That year, on behalf of Christ Church Parish, he was elected to the provincial assembly and held his seat until the War for Independence. For 10 months in 1764, he temporarily held the post of provincial attorney general. When the troubles with Great Britain intensified about the time of the Stamp Act in 1765, Rutledge, who hoped to ensure continued self-government for the colonies, sought to avoid severance from the British and maintained a restrained stance. He did, however, chair a committee of the Stamp Act Congress that drew up a petition to the House of Lords.

He did it for the Graham.

Harris for the people.
Old 12-05-2020, 05:26 AM   #51
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:

I meant hypocritically predetermined verdict.

Old 12-05-2020, 06:55 AM   #52
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

More divisive rhetoric ! You cannot compare the actions or morals from 400 yrs. ago to today! Nor 50 yrs.! Nor can the folks 400 yrs. from now!

Yet YOU still hold in reverence your fucking "Southern Pride" and genteel way of life that existed in the south before the civil war, approximately 160 years ago. That's some two faced, racist shit there, Staff edit-CK
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 07:31 AM   #53
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Jungle fever?
Old 12-05-2020, 08:10 AM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are fresh out of insults again, WDB.

So you’re recycling old ones.

However, through all the bile and vitriol on the screen, we can all see the quaking,, blue faced seizure going on behind your sticky keyboard.

Disagreeing with you does not mean someone doesn’t love their country.

Pointing out your loudly self projected shortcomings and failures of character does not mean someone isn’t a patriot.

If anything, it means they hold this country and themselves to a higher moral standard than that displayed by your reprehensible hatred, bigotry and xenophobia.

I suggest you talk to everybody who’s argued that today’s GOP is the party of Lincoln and today’s Democrats are the same folks who founded your beloved KKK. I know that includes a bu cy of your fellow Trumpites. If I recall correctly, it includes you.

Now, you’re fighting two wars you’ve already lost, and ignorantly claim to have moral high ground anywhere.

Calling another poster a piece of shit is about all you got left. And, like Trump, your rants are increasing pathetic with your every Bleat, errr, tweet.

Have a nice day.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 08:32 AM   #55
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Old 12-05-2020, 02:17 PM   #56
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
Yet YOU still hold in reverence your fucking "Southern Pride" and genteel way of life that existed in the south before the civil war, approximately 160 years ago. That's some two faced, racist shit there, cracker.
Two faced? Sincere, not an ounce of bigotry here!
Third time youve called me a "CRACKER" though! Whos the bigot and two faced! Reported as racist as well!
2 Can play your game!
Youve been triggered for a few days now! Take some time off or ignore me. idc
Youre the one who is racist! Ive exposed it many times! But a dim cant be racist, can they!
Old 12-05-2020, 02:22 PM   #57
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You are fresh out of insults again, WDB.

So you’re recycling old ones.

However, through all the bile and vitriol on the screen, we can all see the quaking,, blue faced seizure going on behind your sticky keyboard.

Disagreeing with you does not mean someone doesn’t love their country.

Pointing out your loudly self projected shortcomings and failures of character does not mean someone isn’t a patriot.

If anything, it means they hold this country and themselves to a higher moral standard than that displayed by your reprehensible hatred, bigotry and xenophobia.

I suggest you talk to everybody who’s argued that today’s GOP is the party of Lincoln and today’s Democrats are the same folks who founded your beloved KKK. I know that includes a bu cy of your fellow Trumpites. If I recall correctly, it includes you.

Now, you’re fighting two wars you’ve already lost, and ignorantly claim to have moral high ground anywhere.

Calling another poster a piece of shit is about all you got left. And, like Trump, your rants are increasing pathetic with your every Bleat, errr, tweet.

Have a nice day.
Regurgitated retort from a pc cultist! This response from you poor dims is plum wore out!
Old 12-05-2020, 02:31 PM   #58
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
You've got a point. I know several people who knew him before he became governor and yeah, he wouldn't have gotten far without the famous father.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 02:36 PM   #59
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Two faced? Sincere, not an ounce of bigotry here!
Third time youve called me a "CRACKER" though! Whos the bigot and two faced! Reported as racist as well!
2 Can play your game!
Youve been triggered for a few days now! Take some time off or ignore me. idc
Youre the one who is racist! Ive exposed it many times! But a dim cant be racist, can they!

Being called out on your racism really hits home, doesn't it? Well, like I've said before, if the shoe fits, wear it!
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 04:20 PM   #60
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women