Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453028
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47748
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2012, 06:05 PM   #46
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
im sorry. but calling gay people "fags" is very disrespectful.
Maybe it's a matter of style and timing. Even Arlo Guthrie used the word "faggot" in Alice's Restaurant Massacre. Not in a bad way, just a joke about how if two people walk in to the draft board singing the song, they'd think that they were of the homosexual persuasion and would not induct them into the military.

The whole thing started about 46 Thanksgivings ago, and he doesn't use that word anymore. I've heard a more recent version where he's replaced it with a don't ask don't tell joke. And after this year, he'll probably have to revise it yet again.

I'm old enough to remember when "queer" was considered disrespectful. Maybe not so much anymore, because it rhymes with "here".

And a "tranny" used to be something you dropped into a Camaro. Or maybe even a Trans-Am. And as anyone who watches Turner Classic Movies can tell you, the word "gay" once had an entirely different connotation.

My philosophy is, it's not a chick if it's still got a dick. And even post-op, how are you going to get past that Adam's apple? Not that anyone asked, and everyone is entitled to a philosophy of their own choosing.
ozmosys is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:48 PM   #47
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckspacepussy View Post
But then he banned me for my pm to him. He's a coward liar with no integrity.
Space , Homer says hello , and wishes you to understand he feels you were hypocritical in telling him he could speak his mind in private , and then taking action .

Everyone jumping in to condem Homer for saying what he did , he wishes you to understand the origin of the " discussion " because he feels he was misinterpreted . He was only responding to the actual act of sex with a provider with a penis .

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=266180&page=2. post 28 & 29

I for one know this guy and while what he said came off horribly , he was partly trying to shock ( mission accomplished ) and doesn't really have all the hatred that came across in his rant ! It was not intended to insult the provider or the guys saying that he was really a girl . I know this is a subject that obviously a person has no choice in , it's who they are . But Homer only meant to point out the fact that it is indeed a man , no matter which way you choose to call it . While it totally came off judgemental , try not to do the same to him , he is not a hate monger , he made a serious error of judgement in the way he chose to communicate his thoughts . Please don't dogpile on him , and don't hate on him for the shitty way he expressed himself .

I think it was SofaKingFun that said we should all have breathalyzers on our computers , when I had my meltdown , he might be onto something .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:03 PM   #48
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Space , Homer says hello , and wishes you to understand he feels you were hypocritical in telling him he could speak his mind in private , and then taking action .

If Homer wants to say hi, he knows how to contact me directly. He doesn't need to work through an intermediary. Secondly, I did once tell him that if he had something to say to me then hit away. That was quite a while back and applied to the given situation at hand. It was not a free pass for life to say disrespectful things and call me all sorts of names. If I talked to people either in the open or by PM the way he did to me, everyone would be contacting the owners to have me removed. I guess I am wondering how anyone that has such a claim on innocence accumulated 24 points prior to his melt down PM?

Everyone jumping in to condem Homer for saying what he did , he wishes you to understand the origin of the " discussion " because he feels he was misinterpreted . He was only responding to the actual act of sex with a provider with a penis .

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=266180&page=2. post 28 & 29

I for one know this guy and while what he said came off horribly , he was partly trying to shock ( mission accomplished ) and doesn't really have all the hatred that came across in his rant ! It was not intended to insult the provider or the guys saying that he was really a girl . I know this is a subject that obviously a person has no choice in , it's who they are . But Homer only meant to point out the fact that it is indeed a man , no matter which way you choose to call it . While it totally came off judgemental , try not to do the same to him , he is not a hate monger , he made a serious error of judgement in the way he chose to communicate his thoughts . Please don't dogpile on him , and don't hate on him for the shitty way he expressed himself .

Eloquently put, but what reaction would any one of us get if we used a "shitty way to express ourselves"? Maybe being the "King" went to his head a little bit. IJS
And no everyone is entitled to their opinion but it they talk as badly about homer as he did others they will be subject to our rules just as Homer was/is so no "dogpiling" on Homer.

I think it was SofaKingFun that said we should all have breathalyzers on our computers , when I had my meltdown , he might be onto something .
There's the next million dollar idea.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:13 PM   #49
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Kings don't grovel.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #50
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
It was not a free pass for life to say disrespectful things and call me all sorts of names. If I talked to people either in the open or by PM the way he did to me, everyone would be contacting the owners to have me removed. I guess I am wondering how anyone that has such a claim on innocence accumulated 24 points prior to his melt down PM?
Well , you know I have no answer for that , as I currently teter on 23 points myself . But have accepted my responsibility on those , just learning a little towards saying what I mean , while sliding under the bar on the regs .
Old 11-22-2012, 10:53 AM   #51
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Oh please...all this non-sense about TS, dick and homophobia...and judgements as well.

Now we know who truly has some questions about their sexuality....but I did hear that if you read a TS review, their is a 67.876% you will wake up the following morning being gay

Looks like The King has been reading too much of his own press clippings...see what happens when you do this???

For gosh sakes, put a lime in the coconut, and call me in the morning....say Doctor!!!!

BTW, I'm sure Space is just heart broken about the qink's thoughts, lol
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:20 PM   #52
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Well , you know I have no answer for that , as I currently teter on 23 points myself . But have accepted my responsibility on those , just learning a little towards saying what I mean , while sliding under the bar on the regs .
And I must say kudos to you for the effort!! It is appreciated and noticed.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff

Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:41 PM   #53
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow!!!! now that im gone.......
. I look back at the boards and I'm very grateful to be starting a new chapter in my life!
Happy holidays everyone!
guest020313 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:49 PM   #54
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely
I agree....
*however the lying pEOplE deserve to be called on there BS!
... if you're going to go retire then go retire!!! do what you say!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women