Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2014, 09:39 AM   #46
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

This seems pretty obvious from the comments, but I would say that the providers who are the most memorable are not necessarily the prettiest or youngest, but the ones with a certain attitude: a natural sexual appetite and eagerness, with an appreciation for the hobbyist that makes them feel both relaxed and attractive (or "manly" for those who think "attractive" gays it up too much. LOL).

My $.02
cuddlyteddybear is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 02:50 PM   #47
Ovpk guy
Registered Member

Default My ATF

Charlotte Bell and the Marvelous Morgan before
Ovpk guy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:12 PM   #48
Yankee457
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgun007 View Post
You need to expand your horizons, there is way more out there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee457 View Post
My top two in order, Savannah Staxx (Orlando Florida) and Sexy Kaylen (you all know where to find her). Both are excellent at oral, good kissers and down to earth. Savannah gets the narrow lead because of her awesome CG skills.
I thought I was providing my personal preferences. Did not realize it was an opportunity to be critiqued. I'm sure there is more out there but that does not mean my preferences would change.
Yankee457 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:38 PM   #49
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyteddybear View Post
...the ones with a certain attitude: a natural sexual appetite and eagerness...
What ctb said.
But I'll add: when one of the gals turns up in your neighborhood, that's an added bonus.
Last, I'd like to thank the OP for presenting the question as I've been smiling ever since.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:19 PM   #50
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Id like to add that I am pretty memorable ...just ask Malwoody and see his ONLY review of me!!
Still cant believe he gave me a NO
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:24 PM   #51
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default 4 Sure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee457 View Post
I thought I was providing my personal preferences. Did not realize it was an opportunity to be critiqued. I'm sure there is more out there but that does not mean my preferences would change.
I'm going to have to agree with you there..I looked at the original question and I couldn't find anywhere where it said a Topgun approved provider..

Let me just say I respect your opinion..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #52
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
I'm going to have to agree with you there..I looked at the original question and I couldn't find anywhere where it said a Topgun approved provider..

Let me just say I respect your opinion..
Everyone on here has a different amount of experience with reviews ranging from 100 plus
down to 0, visits without reviews ,reviews without visits its all good. Who can rate your visit with a provider each girl brings a different set of skills to the table sometimes your expects are even exceeded by her skill level. For a push me back on the bed and lead the way to a fuckfeast I would have to mention Payton.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:10 PM   #53
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

here's a couple for you........Brittnay in KC, in her prime she was fabulous. and had a couple friends for threeways at different times.....Marie Blaze from Wichita; best GFE ever....,....August Knight in Wichita.....she still is in the hobby but out in Nevada a lot at a brothel......how about naughty night nurse Annie in KC....in her prime one of the best ever for lots of DFK.....Justice from Wichita, she was 18 and gorgeous when I fist met her, she worked for an agency that got busted ....and a lady who went by Bridget up in Minneapolis, 18 when I first met her and she was incredible in every way, fucked like she's been doing it for many years.........ah, such memories........
Zippo65 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:39 PM   #54
lawrenceks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

CarlieFantasy -- My ATF for sure. She was always really nice to me, no judgement or disappointment that I'm not Brad Pitt. Loved to kiss. Took her time. I'm "quick on the draw" and she knew how to make things last which was really awesome.

Audriana -- She had the body style that really turned me on. She was my first meeting and was super nice about the whole thing. I asked her to help teach me a thing or two and she nicely told me what she liked.

Heidi -- I was one of her first clients back when she was doing incalls off east 435. I remember her wearing some skin-tight leggings walking up a staircase in front of me and I completely fell in love. She really likes to have a good time during sessions and doesn't mind

Pursia -- She was Heidi's friend so we hung out a few times. She was like a firecracker. Probably more then I could really handle but she was a whole lot of fun!
lawrenceks is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 07:28 AM   #55
capfed69
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

The most memorable are the ones that are happy to see me and are interested in what I would like. I ussually ask what they like. I find it most enjoyable when both people are enjoying themselves. My top list in no order.

Silly Sweetheart

Ginger

Geen Eye Godess aka Jamie Lynn
capfed69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 08:07 PM   #56
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Id like to add that I am pretty memorable ...just ask Malwoody and see his ONLY review of me!!
Still cant believe he gave me a NO
I decided not to review the last encounter..
In all honesty it was better than the first but your choice of an outfit....let's just say I felt as if I were dining with a Banana.....

I gotta say though that Amy Taylor is my ATF...
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 08:20 PM   #57
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
...let's just say I felt as if I were dining with a Banana...
Not very a-peel-ing, huh?

Sorry for the dumb pun...
Wizard of Ahhhhs is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 05:52 PM   #58
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
Not very a-peel-ing, huh?

Sorry for the dumb pun...
Actually I looked more like a half eaten banana......
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:06 PM   #59
WorthlessPrik
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

My ATF is from years and years ago but it was Jules. She was a great provider, sweetest pussy I ever tasted. Even though she had as SO, it was not a regular provider experience. It wasn't a dump and run it was a experience I will never forget.

I was thinking about her the other day. Haven't seen her in nearly 15 years. Man times flies
WorthlessPrik is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 05:33 AM   #60
equation
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Carlie Donovan - been a few years, but a very attentive provider who always provided an A1 experience. We even became friends, but lost touch ( no pun intended )
Jenny Up North - the quinessential provider; even though she would occasionally receive some bad reviews for some reason. She provided in her mansion of a house (always spotless and equipped with a hot tub big enough for two) and a one hour session easily would become three hours.
Skylar Moon - one of the most pretty faces I've even seen. Always upbeat and knew how to make you feel like she was really your girfriend for the time allowed.
Honorable Mention to the late Sasha - ALWAYS available, had a virtual bar in her hotel room. and never, even was in a rush. I would have to tear myself away from her!
equation is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women